Just Ordinary Boy 9

Just Ordinary Boy

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: [info]arcticmoonrise 
Length: Chaptered

 

CHAPTER 9

 

Is He Real?

 

“Yah! Just tell me how many are still left? I'm getting tired from watching so many faces! I feel so sleepy already,” Yunho yawned. It’s almost 4 am and they still have to finish the selection for the top 30 princesses  which will be announced tomorrow.

 

“Yah me too. Aish, why I’m here anyway, Yunho?” Yoochun frowned. He’s not a member of the student council and yet, he's here helping Yunho.

 

“You're the expert here, you know! You're the only one here who knows how to judge these princesses. We need your experience that's why you're here.” Yoochun pouted while their other friends laughed at him.

 

“We are lucky because the top 30 for the prince category is going to be chosen by the teachers. Imagine how long we will be here if we had to do the selection for the prince category, too. Oh, by the way, we just need one more contestant and there are still three envelopes left. So either one of them is the 30th contestant or are we going to check our wild card?”

 

Siwon handed the next picture to Yunho.

 

“Just choose among the three envelopes. I’m already tired to even check the wild card contestant,” Yunho said who is pissed already.

 

“Hmmm…I think that among all the contestants it's obvious that Chullie is the best to win the princess title,” Kibum said giving his opinion.

 

“Chullie? I don’t know. He’s pretty but we all know his attitude very well,” Siwon said while glancing at Yunho to see his reaction. Well, everyone in that room knew about Kim Heechul's crush on Yunho and how crazy he can be. Yunho doesn’t have any interest on him but he still tries to woo Yunho in many ways. It really annoyed Yunho especially when Heechul wrote him a love letter and when he announced his love for Yunho during lunch hour using the PA system. Heechul's declaration of love embarrassed him a lot and because of that accident, Yunho skipped school for three days and got a fever for one week. Now, it just makes Yunho run for his life every time he sees Heechul.

 

“Hey, I think Eeteuk-hyung also has the potential to win this. Aside from his looks, he 's a great musician, as well,” Donghae suggested.

 

“And don’t forget my Susu. He’s a great musican too and he has a great .”

 

Everyone slyly smiled at Yoochun when they heard his comment about his boyfriend. The atmosphere was interrupted when they heard KangIn and Kibum laugh. Every one in that room turned their faces toward the two young men.

 

“What's so funny? Come on! Share it with us.”

 

 

All of them ran towards the two who were still laughing then they saw a picture of Shindong in a pink dress! The room burst with laughter. How could the famous gangster of the school wear a PINK dress?

Eventually, they all calmed down but when they were about to go back of their seats, they heard Siwon cursed while holding the last picture of the bunch. Everybody looked at him. Siwon was holding the photo and looking at it with a dreamy gaze and he's nose was bleeding. Wait the minute, Siwon was NOSE BLEEDING? Siwon doesn't seem to notice anything and instead of saying something, he takes out his hand phone and snaps a picture of the photo in his hands.


“What's he doing? Why is he snapping a picture of that photo?”

They quickly ran toward him, except for Yunho who remained on his seat and ignored them, too tired to join them.

 

“Just give me the last picture dammit so we can all go home now,” Yunho demanded but no one seemed to notice him. They’re all busy snapping a picture of that photo.

 

Kibum: “Wow… He's totally hot. He looks like some kind of Sleeping Beauty.”

KangIn: “Is this person really a guy?”

Donghea: “I really like his lips.”

Siwon: “Totally beautiful! Dammit. Who’s this guy?”

Yoochun: “Woooooow! He's totally hot, man! Oops, what did I say? I’m dead if Susu hears that!”

 

Everyone was too caught up with that picture for some time already and Yunho was already losing his patience. He finally snapped and stood from his seat. He went towards them and grabbed the picture from Siwon's hands.

 

“Yah! What are you………..urgh…..wow….so pretty,” Yunho blinked his eyes for a few times then stared at the image he's holding. They all smiled at his reaction. Who can blame him? They all had the same expression when they saw the picture for the first time. The image of the sleeping figure in the picture caught their eyes and their heart. It all made them wonder if the image was real or edited. Could a person that beautiful even exist?

 

“Yah give me the envelope.”

 

Siwon passed the envelope to Yunho. Then, he took out the form and read it.

 

“Name: KYJ, Class: unfilled erm…….age: 17…address: unfilled. How are we supposed to know him if he didn't complete this form? So guys, should we include him in the top 30?” Yunho looked at Yoochun for his opinion.

 

“Put him…put him…put him. You just said you already want this to end right? Come on, or would you rather put Shin Dong on the list? Or the other contestant who looked like a monkey while posing on top of a tree? I think that guy in the picture is the only one who can beat Heechul,” Yoochun said excitedly.

 

“I agree with him. Just put him!” Siwon raised his hand followed by Kibum, Kangin and Donghae.

 

“But guys, we don’t even know if this person really exists or not. I believe no one in his room has ever seen this bea… I mean guy before.”

 

“hmmm… True. Maybe he’s a freshman that’s why we don’t know him and we've never seen him before? Give it a try Yunho,” Kangin said.

 

Man, I’m going to search the entire school for this beautiful angel!

 

“Or may be he’s new or a transfer student,”

 

I'm definitely going to find him! Donghae thought while clutching his phone on his chest.

 

“Who cares anyway? I’m sure we will know about him sooner or later. Well, let him join the top 30 first and if he makes it through the top 10 and he wins, he's going to reveal his true self for sure. Who doesn’t want anything for free, right?” Yoochun give a brilliant solution to them. They nodded agree with his words.

 

“Ok, so our final contestant is going to be this sleeping beauty. It’s a wrap, guys! Meeting's adjourned!” Yunho shouted happily but nobody seemed to hear what he said. All of them looked like they were still caught in dream world while staring at their hand phones.

 

“Guys???”

 

“…………….”

 

“Hello????”

 

“…………….”

 

“THAT’S IT. I’M OUT OF HERE!” Yunho took his bag and walked out of the door while smiling at the sight of the beautiful guy in his hand pone. (Unbeknownst to all, Yunho also snapped a picture of him secretly while the group was discussing whether to put  sleeping beauty in the top 30 or not. >O<)

*******************
TBC
a/n: Millions thanks to my lovely betareader [info]arcticmoonrise for helping me betareading this story..Thank you so much bb....^^.....