Just Ordinary Boy 19

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 19

Answer

 

 

Jaejoong put his bag on the corner of the bed and lying on his bed. His mind rewind every moment he spends with Yunho today. “Strange” he murmured the words. Then he brings his hand to his chest felt his heartbeat.

“it’s normal beat.”

 

Jaejoong pov

Why did my heart beat so fast every time I was around him? And that tears……..argh…it’s hurt. My heart hurt. May be it’s because I felt sympathy for Yunho? Or I felt touch with his effort to find his true love one? It must be……..because I’m his friend so I felt the hurt that he felt inside too! That’s must be.

End of pov

 

Suddenly someone’s knocked his door.  He gasps and takes a deep breath.

“Hyung are you already back? Can I come in?” it was Changmin. He smiled.

“Yes Minnie, come in” Changmin come and sit beside his hyung and staring at his hyung with a big smile on his face.

“Yah….what is it? Your smile telling me something.” he knows Changmin very well. He knows that ‘the smile’ is mean trouble to him.

“Hyung……jae hyung….” Changmin look deeply in his hyung eyes before continue to talks.

“What is it? Spill it out.” Jaejoong starts to feel nervous.

“Well…er…hm…….” Changmin hesitates to ask him, but his curiosity passes the line. He needs to know it! He wants to know it.

“Shim Changmin……..” Jaejoong lost his patience when he saw Changmin still hesitate to ask.

 

“Hyung do you love me?” Jaejoong laughed when he heard the questions. He thought Minnie will ask him questions that more difficult than that when he judge the way he’s stuttering and hesitated condition.

“Of course. Why did you asked about it?” He asks him back while moves his bag to his study desk to give more space between him and Changmin.

“Hyung can I asks you one question?” Jaejoong turn his face back to Changmin. He can see serious emotion in his faces. That’s freaking him out. Changmin never had been look so serious like this before.

“Uh?” this must be serious thing- Jaejoong thoughtt in his mind.

“Can i?” Changmin asks him back when he saw his hyung still look puzzled and spacing out.

“Yah…..just asks ok. I’m listening right now.” He answers Changmin with a smile to cover his nervousness.

 

“Ok…here we go……..hyung do you love Yunho hyung?” Changmin look sharp in Jaejoong eyes. Jaejoong gulps’ Love?’ he never thought about it before. Could it be? No…we just are best friend…yes best friend. He take a deep thought before answer it. Then he faces Changmin.

 

“WHAT? Nonsense, what make you think like that?” Jaejoong griped the pillow that he holds in his hand tightly.

“Well you two look close to each other and….and….and…Junsu and Yoochun hyung think the same too.” Changmin smile watching his hyung reaction. Jaejoong in other hands never thought his friend will misunderstand his friendship with Yunho. He treat them equally right? Does he? Then why does they doubt about it and accuses him had a relationship with Yunho? 

 

“Yah…what wrong with you guys? Aish…..fine. Let me tell you something. It’s true that Yunho fall in love, but the person is……….. Not me.” Jaejoong say it but in the ends of the words he said it softly and turn away avoid Changmin eyes at the moment.

This time Changmin raises his eyes brow. –Yunho hyung fall in love? Well that a good news. Wait the minute, Jae hyung…..is he hurt?….the last words… Changmin examines the emotion.

 

“Then who is the person hyung?”

“He is……..i think you know him….that sleeping beauty guy”

“WHAT??”  Changmin gulps for a moment. He takes a few minute to calm down before a smile curve on his face.

 

“It’s Yunho hyung feeling, then how about yours hyung? I want to know your feeling hyung. Do you love Yunho hyung too?” Jaejoong move from the bed and take his towel ignore Changmin question for a while. Changmin looks at his hyung who suddenly ignore him.

“Hyung?” he can’t stand the silence from the other man.

“I…I’m just his best friend Minnie.” He finally speak. But it’s not the answer that Changmin needs.

“Your feeling hyung, I need to know it!” He demands the answer. He needs to know.

“I guess no. he just my best friend.” Changmin sighed.- it’s not definitely the answer he want to heard.

“You guess? So…you still didn’t sure with you feeling yet hu? Hyung, what if…just what if………” Jaejoong cut Changmin words then turn his face to him.

“Enough Changmin. I want to take my bath NOW, so please move out” he grabs Changmin hand and shoved him out to the door.

“Wait..Wait…hyung…..let me finish my question first.” he continue to ask while grabbing anything beside him to stop his hyung from push him out.

“What if Yunho hyung love you? What will you do? Will you accept him?” Jaejoong suddenly stopped from walk, Startled with that question.

“Nonsense! Yah….you said just only one question. bye…see you at dining table. I really need to take my bath NOW.” He then pushes Changmin out the door and closed it. Changmin question moment ago rewind in his mind. That makes him asked himself. ‘kim Jaejoong, what will you do if Yunho love you back?’ – Back? What is it mean? Did I fall in love with him? He’s just my friend right? Aish…I need to refresh my mind…and my body…aish……..this is too much……

 

Changmin Pov

Just a friend? Ehem….a’aha……it’s a wrong answer hyung. I saw everything happened today. Sleeping at the lap uh? What a romantic scene……it’s not best friend behavior hyung!……….I think you and Yunho hyung need to realize it…of course with my little help!

End of pov

 *****************

TBC

A/n: Reposted....