Just Ordinary Boy 22

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 22

The Past

 

All of them waiting silently before Changmin continue to talk. Changmin takes a deep breath. He starts to tell the story about his deal with Heechul and luckily Junsu there to help him to explain too because he’s one of the witness when the deal occur.

“You also didn’t know he..he….beautiful even though you live under one roof with him?” Yoochun asked with unbelievable tone.

“I swear hyung…I don’t know. That day was my first time too saw him without eyes glasses. I also shocked like you guys do, but my selfishness take control and that time I only want to win and never thinking about anything. I take his picture without his permission and he still didn’t know about it until now” Changmin look at the three men in front of him before continue to talk.

“Then why didn’t you tell us before?”

“I want to tell you guys too, but at that time I think I should tell Jaejoong hyung first before I told you guys.”

“Then why is it now?” Yunho retorted while looking at the young man in front him.

“Aish…..it’s all because of you, Yunho hyung! I never expected you will fall in love with both of them. I just want to help you hyung. I know I’ll already make a big fuss all over the school including…….your life too. I felt sorry for it and I’m here ready to take the responsibility by telling you guys the true” Changmin hung down his head didn’t dare to see the angry eyes in front of him.

“Yah….that’s it? Do you know how crazy I was tries to find that KYJ man and next I know he was beside me all this time? Man…..You’re really make my life crazy Minnie” Yunho sigh..Somehow, in deepest of his heart, he feels happy when he knows the man that he looking for all this time was Jaejoong.

“Then……..why did he hide his beauty behind his eyes glasses?” The sudden question by Junsu makes them turned their faces to Changmin, demanding answer from him….

“I don’t know either Susu hyung, but I think it because of the accident that happened eight years ago before he moves to Japan.”

 

Flash back

“Umma will be late to take you today Joongie. Wait at the bus stop okay? Don’t go anywhere.”

“Yes umma.” Nine years old Jaejoong happily slurp his ice cream when suddenly three high schools student drag him to the long dark alley.

“What do you all want from me?”

“I told you so, he is beautiful!” The man smile smirked to his friends ignoring Jaejoong question.

“He is. So you win the bet. I think you should do him first.” the others man smile evilly while examine Jaejoong from head to toes.

“DO…Do..What?” he started to panic he move backwards until his back touched the wall.

“My pleasure.” The other man pinned Jaejoong in the wall while the other just laugh evilly to him. He started kiss and Jaejoong neck while his others hand rooming in Jaejoong shirt touching his every skin.

“NO….Let me go….umma. Help me please….help…..” Jaejoong whimper and crying loudly hoped that someone can hear him.

“Hold his hand for me.” the man on his top order his two friend to help him while he trying to open Jaejoong shirt.

“HEY! What are you guys doing?” Changmin was on the way to go to the bus stop when he heard someone yelling for helps.

“You kid, get lost from here before we kick your !” The other boy said it with angry face, while the other two boys still holding the man he believe look very familiar to him.

“Jae? Jaejoong hyung………” without wasting any time, Changmin run to grab anyone randomly who walks in that road and drag them to the back alley to help Jaejoong. When they saw a man comes, the beast a.k.a the bastard mans and his others friend run quickly. Jaejoong snuggle and hug his knee while sobbed silently. Changmin hugs Jaejoong tightly and patted his shoulder softly tries to calm him down while waiting his umma to comes.

 

End of flash back.

 

“It’s not the only first time evil guys try to him hyung. In that year he almost had been for the third time hyung. Luckily none of them ever had success to do that, but it bring a big impact in his life. Can you imagine nine years old kid live with that painful memory for the rest of his life?” the three man hung they mouth open while listen to Changmin stories.

“I remember, he told me he can’t sleep at night. All of that because of his past memory isn’t it?” Yunho grab his fist tightly. He never though his Jae was living in that way. It make him swears inside to protect his Jae for the rest of his life.

“Is not all of it young man.” They turn at the main door when suddenly Mrs. Shim come towards them and sit beside Changmin.

“Uh…Mrs. Shim…..” They’re all speechless.

“Umma?” Changmin looks at his mother eyes. He knows the painful expression that his Umma hold.

“I’m sorry for eavesdropping you guys. Well I’m happy Jaejoong got a nice friend like you guys. I think this is the right time to tell the truth.” They look at each other and look back at Mrs. Shim. She takes a deep breath and look at the four young men in front of her.

 

“Before I become Mrs. Shim, I was known as Mrs. Kim married with a powerful businessman Kim Hae Jun who owners Kim corporation Company along with Changmin father. Changmin and Jaejoong were friends since there are little. They already know each other since they are born. Minnie mother passes away when he was four years old and since we are neighborhood I’m the one who volunteer to take care of him when Mr. Shim goes to work. At that time my husband didn’t really care about it. He thinks it’s the best choices they have since Changmin father always worked outside the country.” Mrs. Shim caresses Changmin hair softly. Changmin looks very fragile at the time especially when Mrs. Shim mention about his late mother. Yes…..the true is, Mrs. Shim is only his stepmother the one who raise him like her own son since he was a kid. He looks at his umma who give him a warm hug. Then Mrs. Shim continues her story.

 

“My husband is a good husband in front of everyone’s eyes but not when he at own home. I always become his victim when he drunk or lost in gambling. I still can tolerate when he abuses me, but not when it involved my son Jaejoong. Jaejoong sees everything, but he still can’t do anything since he stills a kid that time.” They widen they eyes didn’t believe with what they heard. Yunho gritted his teeth while Yoochun held his fist tightly and Junsu start sobbing.

 

“He loves Jaejoong very much since he is the only child that he has. Jaejoong birth with such a beautiful miracle, his beauty….his beautiful voices, his fair skin and everything about him make people fall in love with him easily. He become too possessive towards Jaejoong and sometimes too obsesses….till afraid that someone will snatch his son away from him. He said Jaejoong is the best creation that he ever have and he only belong to him. he always call Jaejoong beautiful, pretty, sirens that sometimes make Jaejoong uncomfortable……… but it’s not the only of that, the loves he has for Jaejoong turn to disgusting feelings……beyond the father and son relationship …he……he..Also one of the beasts that almost Jaejoong….he’s own son!”

 

“WHATTTTT?” The four men shouted together including Changmin. This is the first time his umma tell him about Jaejoong past. Mrs. Shim starts to sob. But still she continues his story for them to hear and to know the truth.

 

“I can’t stand to watch it. Every night I have to fight to save Jaejoong from being by his own father. That’s why I decide to sent him away to Japan to my brother, his uncle secretly without his father know when he was only 10 years old. He almost killed me because of that. But I determine to not telling him where I sent Jaejoong even though he tried kills me. For two month he locks me in the house and keep abused me every night forced me to telling him where Jaejoong was. But I still patience and hoped he can changed someday.” Changmin hugged his mother to calm her down. The three low they head down. They try to hold their tears from falling down. Mrs. Shim continues……….

 

“Maybe god heard my prayed, on the third week of the second month he locks me, and he had car accident and die. I was very thankful to god for that. I was saved by Changmin father and married him after that.” She smiles than wipe her tears using the tissue that Changmin hands to her.

 

“Then what happened to Jae? Why he didn’t go back after that?” Junsu suddenly ask Mrs. Shim while the rest still silent.

 

“There a few times I try to take him back. He refuses to go back. He still didn’t ready to face with his past and ask me to give him times. He afraid with this places……he said, he will back when he is ready.”

 

“Mrs. Shim I’m sorry for asking this but I think I need to know it. Is this the reason why he hides his beauty?” Yunho who look a little bit calm take a chance to ask.

 

“I believe it is yes. It’s was the main reason. He once said that his beauty is a curse. It makes him lose people that he loves in his life. He didn’t felt safe or felt unsecure with what he have. He said, he just wants to be the ordinary boy without any specialty. Without too many attention that people give to him. I also shock when I saw him first time. He’s really changes. Then I know there is something wrong. He lost his confidence and tries to create his own world. Sometimes I wish that he can back to his self back there, happy Joongie who always smile. Since he comes back, I barely to see his smile anymore……” Yunho sighed. He never though His Jae will experience this horrible life. He wants to help Jae to forget everything. He wants to be the one that Jae holds when he falls. He wants to be the one to come when Jae calls. He wants to be everything for his Jae.

 

“Well I need to go to sleep now. Yunho ah, I don’t mind if you become my son boyfriend. But please protect him and hold him when he falls. Don’t ever make him down or hurt him more. He already suffers a lot. I just hope you can give happiness to him and bring his old self back to us” Yunho blushed and turn to red when he heard what Mrs. Shim Said. He never though Mrs. Shim know his feeling towards Jaejoong and give her bless for this relationship even though it still not begin.

 

“Er…hm….I will Mrs. Shim”

 

“Umma, you make hyung blushing! How do you know umma?” Changmin asks curiously.

 

“I heard everything Minnie. Your voice can be heard until at my rooms” Mrs. Shim laughed and then she leaves them in the living room and move towards her room. The atmosphere become silent again. Every one still shock with what they knew.

 

“Hey….what are you guys doing here?” Jaejoong voice makes them startled. Everyone tries to control they emotion and try to smile at him.

“Hyung? You wake up?” Minnie asks with tremble voice.

“Are you feeling ok Jae? Minnie told me…us…you got flu.” Yunho look at Jaejoong who look flushed and hung down his head while fixing his glasses.

“I’m ok Yun.” he said it softly.

“We’re sorry if we’re too loud before.” Yoochun realize they are too loud moment ago and felt guilty about it. He hopes it’s not the reason why Jaejoong wake up. Susu just keep his mouth silent afraid to talk because he knows he can’t control his emotion very well.

“No..no..It’s not because of you guys. I just want to drink. I feel so thirsty. Anyway are umma already sleeping Minnie?”

“I don’t know Hyung. She goes inside her bedroom minute ago. Why? There is something important you need to tell her?”

“Hm……yes. Uncle calls me just now, and he told me he will come here tomorrow. I need to talk with umma because he comes this time …to take me back.” strike back! This is almost making the four hearts fall into pieces at the time. Yunho can’t take it anymore. He’s suddenly running out from the house and walk as far away as he could. For the first time, Jung Yunho felt he lost in his direction. He feels helpless, feel weak when he know he will lost him in the ends.

                                                                              

Back at the house

“why….”he knitted his eye brows. He was about to ask them why Yunho suddenly walk away. Changmin cut his question and he starts to frown while look at the teary eyes in the three pairs eyes in front of him.

 

Jaejoong pov

“Are you going to leave me hyung?” I look at Changmin

“Are you going to leave us Jaejoong?” I look at Junsu

“Yeah Jaejoong are you going to leave us here?” I look at Yoochun.

what happen to them? I sighed.. This is weird.

“I don’t know yet…….i really don’t know”  I still haven’t decided anything. Should I stay or Should I leave?

End of pv

******************

TBC

A/n: Like always thank you my lovely betareader Lilmzkellz and thank you to  my readers too....^^...