Just Ordinary Boy 24

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 24

Confession 2

 

Jaejoong look at the four people in front of him and his surround area. School roof is sure having beautiful scene. It was his first time to be at this place. He sighs then turns to look at his right where Shin Dong is standing and turn back to four people in front of him. ‘So finally they ready to tell me uh?’

 

Jaejoong pov

I was about to take my bag and move out from the class when suddenly Shin Dong, Yesung and Eunhyuk hold my hand and bring m here without explanation.

“Shin Dong? Care to explain why we’re here?” I look at him who look at Yunho.

 

“I’m sorry princess, but Master Yunho asked me to do this.” With that Shin Dong leave me alone to facing the four people who look at me right now. I look at their faces one by one. They low down their head like some kid who caught do something wrong.

“So…….who wants to tell me first?” I ask them. I look at Changmin that looks like want to say something.

“Hyung…….i…I’m really sorry.” He started to crying.

“Sorry for what Changmin?” I look at him confused with his confession. Yunho hands a brown envelop to me.

“What is this?” I ask him but he’s still silent.

“Hyung I….i really never mean to do this.” I look at Changmin. what happen to him? What he’s talking about? I quickly open the envelope and take out the items in it.

What the………………….i look at the picture then look at my beloved dongsaeng. He hung his head lower down. I look at the picture again then look at the three faces in front of me. Oh God! This is me! Picture of me sleeping! I read the form at my hands. Then I understand. My hands shaking and my body start to shiver. The form and the picture I hold fall from my hands.

 

“Changmin? You……” My head suddenly feel dizzy I looked at him.

“Hyung……i…..i….” He sobbed really hard.

“You…..how could you Minnie? You…you should be the one who protected me not betrayed me!” My tears started to fall down. I can’t control it any more.

“Hyung….i…i…..”He felt on his knees while sobbing really hard. I look at him. I never though he will betray me like this. He betrayed me……he betrayed me!

Suddenly something hits me ‘This is not Changmin faults. This is my fault! My entire fault…I should never been here. I shouldn’t back here. I shouldn’t never been here anymore…they know about me. They know….. I should go.’

I look at Changmin and move towards him and hugged him tightly.

“Hy….hyung?” he look at me with tears in his eyes. I sobbed and cry very hard in his shoulder.

“Minnie don’t cry anymore, it’s all my fault I’m sorry. I’m sorry!” I loosen the hug and quickly run towards the exit doors.

“Jaejoong!” I heard they shouted my names but I don’t care, I don’t care anymore I want to go far away from here. I run and run until I bumped to someone that make me fell down on the floor.

End of pov

 

“Hey look where you are going!” The man look at him with hate eyes,

“i..i..i’m sorry.” Jaejoong wipe his tears eyes.

“Well…well….look who’s talking. So you are the kindness Kim Jaejoong that they’ll talking about?” He smirked. Jaejoong still wipe his eyes and opened his eyes glasses to wipe the remind tears in his glasses while try to ignore the man remark. The man felt pissed at him. He took Jaejoong eyes glasses and throws it few meters away from him.

“i…i…” Jaejoong stuttered and felt scared at the same time.

“You….stay away from Jung Yunho!” Jaejoong startled. He tries to stand up to get his eyes glasses back but the man in front of him push him back down.

“Where do think you’re going? I’m not finish with you!” The man smile evilly at him. Jaejoong started to cry again. The scene started to create attentions from people surrounds them. They gathered there to watch what is happening.

“Yah! Heechul…you touch him you die.” Jaejoong know the voices very well. Suddenly he felt a pair hands in his shoulder. ’Yunho’ he whisper the words.

“What? I don’t touch him! Who want to touch ugly like him?” He smile while take a few back step from Jaejoong.

“You ! Say it again I swear you will get my hand in your faces.” Junsu pushed him harshly while try to get to Jaejoong.

“Stay away from my hyung!” Changmin quickly run towards Jaejoong and hug him.

“You know Heechul; don’t let me lost my temper! Oh I swear I’ll turn you to ugly witch” Yoochun who look very angry look at him while holding his fist tightly.

“Yah what happen?”  Shin Dong voices…..The three stooges get really angry…the situation become worst when the three stooges come and try to get Heechul.

“DON’T HURT HIM.” Jaejoong finally speak make the three stop from hurting Heechul and look at him. Heechul take the chance to slip away from the scene quickly.

He low down his head when he realize his eyes glasses was not with him anymore. He try to find it and spotted it few meter away from him, broken. He got panicked and tries to run away again but Yunho quickly hold him. Yunho give signal to Junsu and Changmin to stay few meter away from him and Jaejoong. They look at each other then do as Yunho asked and leave Jaejoong who still sit on the floor. Yunho kneel down and slowly bring Jaejoong body to his shoulder. He hugs him tightly

 

“Jae ah…..don’t run away again. Don’t you know how hard to find you?” Yunho whispered softly to his ears while caress his hair.

“Jae ah….please for once, just for once. Look at us; look at people who always beside you no matter what happen that always hold you. Look at person behind you who always follow and supported you….and look at the person in front of you who always……Love you.”Yunho lifts Jaejoong chin slowly until their eyes meet. Gently and softly he wipe the remind tears on Jaejoong checks.

“The one who love you who promise to protect you, hold you and find you whenever you are gone. The one who swears that they’ll always beside you for the rest of his life.” Yunho slowly parted away from him and smile sweetly at him. For the first time Jaejoong lifts his head and look at his surrounding area. The crowded surrounding them gasped and start going crazy. The areas started gaining more students who come to see the beauty. They widen they eyes and some whisper to each other.

 

Student 1: “oh my god…….he’s beautiful”

Student 2: “Yah…that’s KYJ! He..he exist!”

Student 3: “He’s really beautiful….”

Student 4:” His eyes….beautiful”

Student 5: “oh my god…oh…my god…I think I’m falling love”

 

Jaejoong turn to look at his right where Junsu and Yoochun smile at him. Then he look at his left where Changmin who still crying hold his shoulder softly. he slowly turn to his back where the three stooges standing smile sweetly while giving a salute at him and slowly he turn in front of him at the person who offer his hand to help him stand up. He looks at the person hand and then move to his face. Suddenly he remember everything that he say.-Love me? Protect me? Hold me? His face turn to red. He quickly stand up and run away again without care about the crowded.

 

“Yunho hyung” Changmin gasps while looking at Yunho.

“It’s ok. Give him some times Minnie. This is just the beginning. He already starts it when he lifts up his head and shows his faces. Now what we have to do is to supports him.” Changmin nodded.

“Are you ok man?” Yoochun patted Yunho’s shoulder.

“Feel much better!” he smile to Yoochun.- I know he like me too. I can see it in his eyes.’

“Hyung……will he choose to stay or leave us?” Changmin question definitely wipe the smile away.

 *****************

TBC

A/n: Lilmzkellz ah~~~ Thank you for your amazing work bb..And for the readers, thank you for still reading this story...^^....