Just Ordinary Boy 11

Just Ordinary Boy

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 11

Plans

 

Junsu and Changmin meet again but this time they choose a place where no one can disturbing or can say throw them away again.

“So why we were here?” Junsu look at his surrounding area and then frown. He’s definitely curious why Changmin choose that place as they meeting place.

“What’s wrong with this place?” Changmin rolled his eyes to Junsu

“Hello in the middle of the FIELD?”Junsu smack his head and then groaned irritated.

“Yah, it’s the safe places for you to shout out loud without worry others people anymore.” Changmin gives a teasing smile to him. Well, the library incident definitely teaches him something about Junsu and his..er…loud voices…

“Awwww….how considerate you are! But thanks anyway!” Junsu leave Changmin with pissed face and walk to the big Angsana tree beside the field. Changmin follows him behind.

“This place is nice to start our meeting.” Junsu sit under the Angsana tree and watch the school scenes from there.

“Too far away from people. yeah I agree” Changmin sit beside him and let go a relief sighed.

“ok, tell me the plan.”Junsu turn his face to Changmin hoping he will come out with a good plan.

“Er…isn’t weren’t we supposed to create some plans today?” Changmin gives him innocent look that makes Junsu smack his head again.

“I though you already made the plan since you the one who give this idea!” Junsu rolled his eyes to Changmin. He definitely want to strangle him for dragged him into the problem.

“Yah..I never think about it. Anyway, that’s the reason you here right, to help me?” Changmin smile cheekily at him.

“Why is always me? I though you’re the genius one” Junsu tapped is head frustrated..Changmin can be hm…dumb sometimes!

“My head only function in study and one more thing, when in time of choosing for foods hyung!” Junsu raise his eyes brow-well true anyway! He shakes his head for a few times and then sighed.

“So how’s we’re going to make Jaejoong not use his glasses?” he outer the question while looking at Changmin.

“That’s the problem. He never takes off his glasses, even at home.” Changmin made a thinking pose while thinking about his beloved hyung acts when he’s at home.

“Have you ever tries to hide his eyes glasses?” Junsu give an evil smile to Changmin.

“That’s a great idea. I have the list it in here. I stated it as plan A”. Changmin snaps his finger and quickly wrights the plan in the pieces of paper.

“Let’s try breaking his eyes glasses I mean we pretend to bump to him and make his eyes glasses fell down and break.” Junsu wink his eyes to Changmin.

“Yah! That’s so mean. How he supposed to walk if he didn’t see a way without his eyes glasses?”

“hm….you right. Oh yah…how about you pretend to help him by give your contact lenses to him?”

“But hyung I don’t wear eyes glasses, then how can I have contact lenses? It will make Jae hyung suspect something at me since he knows I have good healthy eyes hyung.” Changmin answers back to him. Junsu frown try to find the solution. Then he snapped his finger.

“Aish, just said you borrow it from your friends ends of story.”

“That’s cool. I stated it as plan B.” Changmin smile widely and quickly list the plan back.

“How about knock him up until faint then show him to all over the school?”

“Yah it’s too cruel. Next!”

“Make him dizzy like give him beer or something that can make him loose control?”

“He didn’t drink alcohols or bitter drink beside it’s not good for his health.”

“Aish, you’re not helping here!” Junsu become pissed with every Changmin answer. Since the latter only writing even didn’t suggest anything to his own stupid oh so call plans.

“Anymore?”Changmin question him back’

“Yah! I’m the only one thinking here! You supposed to help me think.” Junsu finally at his limits. He glares at Changmin that smile nervously while mouthed ‘sorry’ at him….They keep silent for few minutes.

“I’m hungry I can’t thinking right now.” Changmin broke the silent and look at Junsu with a puppy eyes. Junsu sighed knowing very well what the ‘look’ mean’s.

“Uh? Ok fine. Let’s tries these plans first. If we fail, we try to find another plan again. Let’s go. I guess Chunnie already waiting for me at cafeteria.” Junsu quickly stand up. He can’t wait to meet his sweet boyfriend.

“Wait. Why we got to do this hyung? Do we have to do it?” Changmin suddenly fell guilty with all this plan thing.-how can’t I treat Jae hyung like this? I’m so selfish!

“omo, you’re the one who said ‘if we reveal the true self of sleeping beauty then we can win.” Junsu stare at him confusing with his attitude.-what’s he thinking?

“I said that?” Changmin question back while scratching his head.-why didn’t I remember?

“yah, what’s wrong with you?” Junsu rolled his eyes.-maybe I smack his head to hard, that’s make him lost his memories? Junsu bit his bottom lips feels guilty.

“Ok fine. When we’re going to start these plans?” Junsu felt relief when Changmin show his usual self back.

“Tomorrow” Junsu said it confidently while Changmin nodded eagerly.

Plan A

(at the midnight)

Changmin takes deep breath. He looks left then right before slowly entered Jaejoong’s bedroom. He can see Jaejoong peacefully sleep on his bed with his book still in his hand. He tip toe slowly to his hyung bed where Jaejoong put his glasses beside the small table in the right of the bed. Careful he takes the eyes glasses and walk back to the door slowly.

Changmin pov

phewww…..Can’t wait what will be happen tomorrow.

End of pov

 

The next day….

Changmin smile widely. He looks at the mirror. Comb his hairs and winks to the reflection of his self in front of him. ‘That’s it, today is the time to reveal everything. Take a deep breath, and walk outside like nothing happened. Don’t make Jae hyung suspect on you. Hjahjawaiting!’-Changmin shouted in his head. He grabs his bag and walk through the door of his bedroom to the dining room.

Meanwhile in the dining room, umma was setting breakfast for that day for his two sons. Changmin smile widely to his umma and give her morning kiss at check before he sit at his usual places.

“well, well, well. You look so happy today.” His umma patted his shoulder. smiling back to his son who happy chewing his pancake.

“Wosfw….Tshsish phasnsfaske is gsfresat” (Wow, This pancake is great!) he shows his thumb up to his umma. His umma only laugh to his son.

“Aish, Minnie, don’t talk while your mouth full. You may get chock by the food. Anyway you should say it to the chef today!” his umma pointed to his back.

“uh? hsyufng (hyung)…huh..huh…”umma sofly patted his back while Jaejoong rush pouring water to the glass and give it to Changmin.

“Umma already warned you.” his umma rolled her eyes.

“Sorry umma. I just er surprised to see Jae hyung with that hm beautiful apron.” Their umma chuckle while Jaejoong pouted his face and open the apron quickly.. Actually Changmin was surprise when he saw Jaejoong suddenly appear at his back and wearing his EYES GLASSES.

“Hyung, you wear eyes glasses?” he suddenly blurted the question.-nice question Changmin! he curse his self in his mind.

“uh? What’s wrong with it? I wear it every day Changmin.” Jaejoong frowned. He’s staring at Changmin suspiciously.

“Er I mean, it’s look..the eyes glasses look different today.”

“Oh..that. I don’t know where I put the old one. I miss places it somewhere. So I have no choices I have to wear this. This is my spare eyes glasses anyway.” Changmin just nodded and smiles nervously to Jaejoong. Under the table he types the message to Junsu

Mission result- unaccomplished/ failed. it’s up to you now.!

Send.

beep..beep…he flip his hand phone and read the message that he got from Junsu.

‘yah! how came you failed? aish…..’(=_=!)

Changmin click ‘reply’ buttons and start types:-

‘yah! I didn’t expect he have a spare eyes glasses!’ (0_o”)

Plan B

(at the school, launch time)

Jaejoong, Yunho and Yoochun walk in front of Changmin and Junsu while his knight was following them. Shin Dong Following in their left, while Yesung and Eunhyuk following behind them

“How we have to do plan B if these 3 stooges keep following us? They will protect Jae if something happen to him.” Junsu’s whispers to Changmin ears.

“You’re right hyung. His knights will do anything to make sure his safety. We got to make sure his glasses fall and broke. But the question is how we going to do it? I’m sure the three stooges are faster than us.”

“Then how about this!” with that, Junsu push Changmin very hard that make him bump his shoulder with Jaejoong who couldn’t expect the bump to come. He tries to avoid it but unfortunately he fell and his eyes glasses fall to his left sides. The three stooges quickly run to him to get him while Yunho and Yoochun still standing like a statue shock with what happened in front of their eyes.

“Mianhe hyung, mianhe.”Changmin quickly stand up and asking for apologies from his hyung while accusing Junsu who accidentally trip and push him.

“its ok Minnie. Where are my eyes glasses?” Jaejoong lower his head and quickly turn around to find his glasses. Junsu take the chance pretend to run to got Jaejoong but purposely steps to his eyes glasses.

“Oh no. i..i..I’m sorry Jaejoong ah. I didn’t mean it.”

“Oh, it’s ok Susu.” He still lowers his head while holding the broken eyes glasses in his hand.

“You ok Jae?” Jaejoong nodded to Yunho and slowly stand up with the help by Yunho

“Princess are you ok?” Shin Dong comes and rushes and hold to his arm “I’m ok shin Dong. If you don’t mind, can you help to bring my bag here please?” Jaejoong rubbed his pants after he stand up.

“Right the way princess. Eunhyuk go now,” with that Eunhyuk run 100 km speeds away from them. 3 minute later he comes back with Jaejoong bag in his hand.

“Thank you Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk smile widely to his princess. he hands the bag to Jaejoong quickly. Jaejoong takes the bag and take out his other spare eyes glasses.

“huh? Another spare eyes glasses?” Changmin rolled his eyes to Jaejoong which make Jaejoong startled with his questions.

“er,…why? Minnie are you alright?” Jaejoong staring at him make Changmin gulped a little. He turns to look at Junsu who tapped his head.

“er…I mean, did you already wear your spare eyes glasses this morning?”

“Oh, this is my other spare glasses.”’

“Is it so? Seriously hyung, how many eyes glasses you have?” Changmin asks curiously to his hyung.

“Around 30, why?”

“WHAT??????????????” Junsu and Changmin shouted together make the others frowning with the reaction.

“I give up!” Junsu and Changmin unison said it in their mind while looking at each other.

************

TBC

p/s: Ms lilmzkellz ah~~~ Thank you soo much...muahxxxxxx