Just Ordinary Boy 16

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 16

Searching Mr. Princess Two

 

 

First day of searching,

 

Yunho Pov

 

I decide to search using a manual way which is going every class to class that we have in this school. Well, I heard there are student already done it before but failed to find him. Who know may be this time is my luck? Just give a try. I know 35 classes to round for a day is impossible to do, so I bring my best friend Yoochun, Siwon and Kibum to help me.

 

“Yah, why we have to do this?” Siwon frowning his eye brows while watching me. Of course he was surprised when I suddenly asks them to help me to find sleeping beauty.

“This is for our student council guys.” I try to find a reason to make them help me.

“Er…excuses me, but I’m not member of student council. Can I go now?” Yoochun interrupt my conversation with Siwon. I give my death glare to him. I know he understand what I mean.

“Opps…I think its mean no?” Yoochun seat back and continue listen to what I’m going to say.

“How’s that can give a benefit to our club?” Kibum suddenly asking while change his seat beside Siwon.

“Well, can you two……”

“Three including me.” Yoochun give his sly smile to me.

“Yes…you three imagine what will be happen if he didn’t show up at the coronation day? What we going to do? This contest is under our club names. How about ours club reputation?” I just blurt out what I think at that time.

“Ok. You got the point. But what make you sure that he will win? I mean, you too can sense that his vote start to fall down this day right?” I look at Yoochun who ask the stupid question.

“Well you know everything can change in the last minute. This is mean preparation Chun. We must be ready for whatever might be happen. I don’t want to deal it in the last minute. At least we have a lot of time to fix it if we know he didn’t exist. Right guys?” well luckily I still remember a few words that jae said to me yesterday and please say YES!.

“well…yes. You got the point there. So when we’re going to start?” yes! It’s definitely the answer that I want to hear. I smile to Siwon widely.

“How about now?” they look at me and rolled they eyes.

“Now?” they unison said it to me.

“Yes. And we will be back to meet here in lunch time.” with that we start our project to find Mr. Princess.

 

During Lunch hour

 

We meet back at the student council room. Everyone’s come up with their tired faces.

“Well?” they look at each other.

“I’m sorry hyung we didn’t find him.” argh……I feel soooo frustrated.

“Who knows may be he’s sick today so he didn’t come to class?” Kibum try to light the situation. Well it’s definitely works. I can see a little hope there. Not the time to give up yet.

“Well that’s ok. Thank you guys. May be I can check in administration room later. It’s a wrap. Let’s go eat, it’s my treat today.” they shouted happily.

 

Second day

 

I spend my lunch hour at administration office. Well as a leader of student council the process to enter this room was easy for me. i don’t need many procedure to do the process. Now I seat in front of the computer watch every data that they record on it. I try to find initial name for KYJ. it could be Koo, Kim or something like that.

“Wow man. 245 KYJ? Koo Yon Jin, Kho Yun Ji, Kim Yong Joo…………..” I click slowly and read every detail in there. This is ! My eyes start to tear. I only read for 84 names and I only have 15 minute left before my lunch hour ending. My tummy starts to growl. Argh…..i hate this. I have to stop. I decide to continue this later. Besides, I don’t want to skip any classes today.

“Thanks for everything Mr. Jim. I’ll continue later after the class. After say my thanks to the administration officer, I move quickly to cafeteria.

“Yun? Where have you been?” I know the voice very well. I turn to my back and saw him standing beside me of coz with still lower his head down and looking on the floor…hm..Never mind. I already gets used with it now.

“Jae…..thank god you still here. Can you accompany me to eat? Oh god, wait here, I need to buy my food first.” I start to move to the queue when suddenly I feel someone grab my wrist.

“Hey, wait don’t need that. Come with me.” I just follow him like he said. We sit at our usual place. Jae takes out something from the paper bag that he bring and give it to me.

“It’s yours.”

“Uh?” I stare at the pack box that he gives to me.

“You didn’t show up during lunch hour times so I manage to keep it for you” he smiles at me. I take it and open it. Wow……my favorite kimbap and debukki. Without wasting any time I start to eat. Jae just watches me silently.

“Princess, there you are.” shin dong and his gang. I almost forget about them. For sure, where there is Jae, there must be them.

“Oh….shin dong shi, can you guys go first? I’ll go with Yunho.”

“Ok…then. See you at the class princess.” I just chuckle when I saw a glitter pink shadow on his cheek. Awe how cute! Look like he still not used to be called princess even though it almost for three weeks now. I quickly eat my food.

“Slow down Yun ah. We still have a time you know.”

“This is great jae. Do you really make this?” I still can believe this man in front of me cook all of this. This is absolutely fantastic.

“Just eat ok? Don’t talk.” I nodded. After almost 5 minute I finish everything in it.

“This is awesome. Can you make it for me every day?” he chuckle.

“I’m just kidding.” I give him a patted on his shoulder.

“Jaejoong shi” Choi dong wook approach us. I quickly retreat my hand while looking at him. What else did he want this time? Hey, wait the minute. Why did I sound like jealous boyfriend?

“Dong wook shi? Oh….thanks for the presents that you give me yesterday. It’s very nice of you.” I can see Jae lips curve sweetly to him even he tries to hide it. Aish…..I never see he smile like that to me.

“Never mind about that, you deserve it. anyway, are you free this Saturday?”  Uh? How dare he ask my Jae out in front of me? Wait the minute…MY JAE? Did I say……….MY JAE?

“This Saturday? Hm….i don’t know. Why?” he smile widely to Jae while handing him a card to Jae hands. Jae stares at the card in his hand.

“I need to go now. I really hope that you can made it.” grrrrr….just get lost now……he then whisper something at jae that make my jae blushing and then he quickly run away to his group who already waiting for him. Blushing?? What the hell that he did say that make my Jae blushing? There we go again. MY JAE?

“What wrong with that face?” Jae patted my shoulder softly.

“Uh? Nothing…….what did he want?”

“Hm…I tell you later. Let’s move to the class, we almost late now. the bell already rings” he said with a smile. Argh…I hate waiting!

“Wait here…I need to wash my hand first.” I quickly stood up and move to the wash room. my mind felt confused….all I can think is Jae and dong wook moment in front of me a while ago. I didn’t watch where I go until….

 

“Yun ah..watch….” I know it’s Jaejoong voices. but why did he shouted?

“Uh??...DUSHHH….”

“out……….”

All I saw was blur and then black and some heavy thing falling on top of me.

“You ok down there young man?” I’m sure that voice belongs to the cafeteria owner. I remember a few details when I bumped up with the stupid vending machine moment ago…I saw its shaking….i cover my head (aish…I don’t want get another bulge on my face for third time!) and last thing I know I felt heavy on my chest….I didn’t expect that to come.Duh..this machine sure have a grudge on me!

 

“er…yah…can you get this thing off of me?”

“Wait the minute hold on.” I just laying there watch the man push the vending machine back to its place. I quickly stand up and thanks the old man that help me.

“it’s ok young man. it’s my fault. I shouldn’t put this broken vending machine here. The company who made this machine should take it back few minutes ago. I don’t know why they are late.” I just stare at the vending machine beside the man which is still shaking. Do they still put the socket on???

“Mind give me honor to fix it?” The old man looks at me awkwardly.

“Sure go ahead.” I smirked. Without thinking, with all the mighty power I had, I give the powerful kick to the vending machine right to its stomach…er..do vending machine have stomach? grrrr…I don’t care, I just want it’s feel like how I feel right now (sure right Yunho…-_-!“)

“There…it’s stop shaking now.” I look at the man who standing in front of me with his wide open eyes and jaws drop. I guess he’s too shocked when he saw big hole in the middle of the vending machine….. I quickly move from there like nothing happened. Jae follows behind me minutes later after he’s talking with the old man. I saw him bowed few time to the old man. Grrrr I don’t care anymore………

“You ok Yun? Nothing hurts?” I checked myself. well nothing broken….and I’m still alive. I can’t believe I still alive after that stupid machine fall on me and luckily without hurt at all! That‘s strange….

 

“hm I’m okay.…let move to the class we already late.” I felt lucky that time because the cafeteria is already empty since student already move to the class. I look at Jae who walks behind me…but for sure I can hear his laugh even though he tried to hide it behind me. This is embarrassing moment in my life!!!! argh…I HATE VENDING MACHINE! and yeah, I forget to wash my hand..aish…..

 

end of pov

***************

TBC

A/n: Repost...-_-.....