Just Ordinary Boy 20

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 20

Clue

 

Yunho pov

 

“Jae…..” uh he’s already gone? I get up and glance to my digital clock on my study desk. Yah 7.34? I smiled. Finally I got my sleep back. It’s the best sleep I ever had. Then suddenly the image sleeping beauty staring at me come again. huh…it’s look so real to me! I smile again -at least I meet him in my dream. I try to find my cell phone. I guess it’s not too late to say thank you to Jae for accompany me and lend his lap to me. He is such a great friend. Then something hits me……………

 

‘That’s just great! I left my hand phone in student council room before I go to washroom and I forget to bring it with me. I need to take it back’ I quickly change my shirt and move to the council rooms. I can see student council room door still open. I wander who could be there at this time. If I not mistake I already lock it before I and Jae go to my room a while ago.

End of pov

 

“Yah what are you doing standing there hyung? Come in. we’ve been told you are sick. So how are you?” Yunho startled when Kibum approach him and patted his shoulder. The other guys up their hand as a gesture to say ‘hi’ to him. He smiled to them.

 

“I’m alright. Yah what you’ll guys doing here so late? What‘ve I missed?” he asked back when he saw the others member also in there smiling back to him. Siwon come and stand beside him and explain everything to him.

 

“We busy doing final preparation for the coronation day dude. Did you the one who tells us to do it today? By the way, all the votes that come in for Princess and Prince Starts today will be count by Mr. Kho he told us a moment ago. We don’t have the right to do it anymore since you and few guys here become contestant, so we just need to prepare the performance and design the stage. that’s it. oh…and don’t worry we’re done already. We all ready to go back home now”

 

“That’s it? Oh….i forgets about it. Well, thanks a lot guy. I’m sorry for not joining you guys today.” He bows a little to show his regret.

“Hey don’t mention it. It’s ok. You should take a rest more. You still look pale. Anyway what bring you here?” Kangin look at him and smile to him.

“oh……I left my cell phone at my desk and I come to take it.” they nodded.

“Well, we’re already finished the works and need to go back now. We left you here ok. See you tomorrow. Let’s go guys” they move out after say good bye to Yunho, and a few minute latter the atmosphere in the room become silence. Yunho move to his desk and sit a while before he grab his cell phone and sends a texts message to Jaejoong.

 

Yunho: Sorry for disturbing you. Anyway, I would like to express my ‘thank’s to you for accompany me today. You really are good friend Jae ah. I’m lucky to have you as my friend. And yeah..I forgot, thanks for lend you lap too. ^v^

 

After send the message, Yunho about to move on when suddenly a brown envelop fall to his foot. He bent a little to take it. ‘What is this?’ he opens it to look inside. ‘Yah how come, KYJ form still on my desk? it should be with others form in siwon desk.’ he move to siwon desk try to find others forms that siwon keep in his desk when suddenly someone open the door and the wind blow the form that he held in his hand to other side.

 

“Yah……aish” kibum stand startled to see Yunho who look pissed. Kibum forget there a still people in that room when they left moment ago.

“Opps….sorry hyung, I should knock the door. I forget to bring my keys. There you are. Got to go” he quickly left while Yunho bending to take the form back.

“Wait the minute……this signature in the back…” he widen his eyes when he saw something familiar in the behind of the paper of KYJ form.

 

Flash back

“Can I borrow your pen?” Yoochun asked him while he holding a prince paper forms in his hand.

“Do you need to fill it in? I know you already got strong recommendation from Mr. Joon. You don’t need it!”

“Yah….it’s not for me. I help Ji Hoon to fill it. He asked me to fill this moment ago.” Yunho smirked. He never thought his friend also one of a kindhearted person….He never see this ‘side’ of Yoochun.

“Oh is it so?…here take this.” he give the pen he hold to him.

“Yah…this pen didn’t have an ink” Yoochun shake the pen few time and try to write again.

“Really? Let me try it.” Yunho grab the pen and scrap his signature in the paper that he thought already used paper. When he turns it to back, he realizes that it’s unused form.

“It has an ink…..pabo. Look what I’ve done. Aish…. I signed at the unused form that I supposed to give to the contestant. What a waste to throw it.”

“It’s ok. It’s only at the back. We still can use it.”

“Yes you right.” he sighed and hold the form back. And that time, Changmin comes towards them.

End of flash back.

 

‘Yah! This is the form that I give to Changmin. its mean- Shim Changmin knows who KYJ is! He must the one who give the form to KYJ.’ he yelled happily. Yunho take his cell phone and dialed Changmin number. He waited until Changmin answers it.

 

“Yunho hyung, what’s up?” Changmin answered in the other lines.

“yah! Shim Changmin, let me meet KYJ. I know you know him” Yunho try to control his happiness.

“For what? For you to express your love to him and hurt Jae hyung?”

“Uh?” Changmin words make him startled.

“I can bring you to meet him hyung….. But before that you must answer my question” he gulp a moment. Then after a few seconds he answers him.

“Ok”

“Do you love KYJ or Jaejoong hyung?” once again he startled. Changmin words like bullet across his skull. He freezes all of sudden.

“Uh?” he lost words to answer the other man in other lines.

“Do you love someone you only see in the picture or someone who always beside you?”

“Minnie…..” the words knocked him up and make him realize something deep inside his heart.

“Do you love KYJ beauty or Jaejoong hyung Kindness?” Changmin asks again with hope that the people in other line will realize his true feeling.

“Minnie ah…..why do you ask me all of this?”

“You know the answer hyung. Who do you love? Tell me.” this time Changmin a little harsher to demand the answer.

“i…i…” Yunho chocked with his words.

“When you’re ready to answer it, then I’ll be ready to let you meet KYJ. You know where to find me hyung” and with that Changmin hang up the phone.

 

Yunho still shocked. At that time every moment he spends with Jaejoong rewind in his mind.

Why did I search him when he’s gone?

Why did I felt hurt when he meet others man than me?

why?

 

Yunho smiled. He got the answer…... He needs to meet Changmin….NOW

 
***********
TBC
a/n: Will update again later...Thank you lilmzkellz~~~