Just Ordinary Boy 4

Just Ordinary Boy

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: [info]arcticmoonrise 
Length: Chaptered

 

CHAPTER 4

Lunch Time Accident

 

“That looks great. I'll take this, and this, and this….” Changmin pointed his index finger at the different kinds of food in front of him. Junsu could only giggle while watching his cousin grab a lot of food.

 

“Wait up man! We are still queuing here. You can choose after we have already arrived there. Anyway, where’s Jaejoong? I don't see him here.” Junsu scanned every corner of the cafeteria trying to find Jaejoong.

 

“He said that he’ll be here. He wanted to go to the washroom first….YAH!! WHAT THE….” Changmin rolled his eyes when suddenly, someone cut the queue and stood directly in front of the counter. Changmin impatiently grabbed the man's arm.

“Hey….what do you think you’re doing?”

 

“What? Can't you see that I’m trying to take my food here?” The man lifted his eyebrow.

 

“Hey you should follow the line, queuing like everybody here does!” Changmin looked pissed towards the man's attitude.

 

“SO?” The pretty man gave him a teasing smile which made Changmin even madder.

 

“What did you mean by saying SO? Take back what you said you !” Changmin yelled at the man's face.

 

“YOU CALLED ME WHAT? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I’M THE FUTURE PRINCESS HERE! See over there, they are all my fans. I could command them to finish you if I wanted.”

 

“SO?” this time Changmin gavethe words back to him while rolling his eyes to show the other man that he’s not afraid of him. No one can threat Shim Changmin. No one!

 

“YOU!”

 

“What? Do you think having a pretty face makes you that special to be allowed do whatever you want without thinking of other people's feelings,  huh? And what makes you think that you’ll become the school's princess anyway? Only stupid persons would vote for you.” It was Changmin's turn to give his smirked smile to the wannabe princess and his fans who were watching ten meters away from them right now. They quickly turned their faces away. Who in this school doesn't know Changmin anyway?? He has the reputation for being the best student with the highest IQ in school and being the best sportsman. His achievements earned even the respect of higher ranking people in the school. Fighting Changmin is like challenging the rules. Everyone knew that, except apparently for the beautiful boy Kim Heechul, the school's Cinderella. He 's actually the most beautiful man in the school. Half of the school's population is crazy for his beauty. Men willingly spoil him and grant his every wish.  Knowing that he could easily defeat Changmin using his impeccable charm, he quickly looked   at the ajushi in charge of the cafeteria.

 

“Ajushi~~~please help me. I didn't do anything wrong. He started the fight here not me”  Heechul whined while showing his cute and pouty face at the ajushi.

The old man looked at Changmin.

 

“Oh, come on young man. Can't you see how cute he is? Just give him a chance, ok?”

 

Changmin was shocked beyond belief when ajushi chose Heechul over him.

 

“What? I can’t believe this. I’m out of here. And you, Mr. wannabe Princess, “PRINCESS”?!? You’re not suitable for this title. I think the title of "WITCHESS” is more suitable for you.  I’m sure you will never have the 'Princess' title. This title does not certainly belong to you.” He gritted his teeth.

 

“Are you sure about that? Well, well, well…let’s make a deal! If I win and become this school's princess, I want you to become my slave!” Heechul said confidently. Junsu shook his head. This only means trouble.  He nudged Changmin as a sign that he should  decline the deal. Changmin just ignored him. He knew how stubborn Changmin is. 'Please, please, please God, don’t make changmin agree to this stupid deal!’ Junsu thought.

 

“Ok! It's a deal. But if I win, I want you to join the charity community and cleaning community (a community that cleans every corner of the school - I don’t know if this club really exists! (>_<)) so that you will learn how to behave and respect other people.” Changmin quickly moved and turned his face to Junsu who was still standing at the queue. He whispered to him,

 

“Junnie ah, please help me  get my ‘foodie’. You know what I want. I'll wait for you in our special place.”  Then, he left the shocked Junsu.

 

“Aish… looks like I’m the victim here,” he murmured while shaking his head.

 

……………………….

 

Jaejoong quickly got up from his chair and walked to the washroom. He felt so sleepy so he asked Changmin to go to the cafeteria first because he needed to go to the washroom. On his way to the washroom, three students stopped him. He quickly lowered his head.

 

“You are the nerdy boy. I want you to send this book to Mr Lee. Got it?” The leader gave the book forcefully in his hands.

 

“…….” Jaejoong just looked at the book in his hands.

 

“Are you mute? Omo, he's not only nerd, he's also mute!” The three of them started laughing at him.

 

“Hey Shin Dong, Eun Yuk andYeh Sung, what are you doing to him?” The voice who approached them made them shiver. Jaejoong still lowered his head. ‘I wonder why they are scared of him. Whoever this man is, he must be someone powerful in this school’ Jaejoong thought.

 

“O…Ma…master Yu..Yunho..n..no..thing. w…..we were just trying to make friends with the guy we have here.”

 

“Really? And why are your books on Jaejoong hands?” Yunho took the book from Jaejoong's hands and handed it back to Shindong.

 

“he..er..he…” Shindong gave the signal to two of his friends to help him but they just looked at each other and only kept quiet.

 

“I knew it! You guys were trying to bully him, right?” Yunho smacked the three heads in front of him.

 

“Jae, are you alright?” He turned his attention to the man beside him. He just nodded. 'He called me jae.' Jaejoong's heart felt warm when Yunho called him 'Jae'.

 

“Now you three go away from here!” They quickly ran however, Jaejoong managed to grab Shindong's arm and made him turn to him.

 

“Books” he finally said. All of them were startled and looked at each other (including Yunho). Shindong gave the book back to him with a frown.

 

“Can you tell me again to whom am I suppose to give this book?” He asked without lifting his head and still looking at the ground.

 

“A..are you sure?” Shindong couldn’t believe what he heard. Jaejoong lifted his head a little and just nodded.

 

“C..c..can you send it to Mr Lee…. please?” This time he used the more appropriate words. Jaejoong nodded and slightly smiled when he heard the change in intonation and the appropriate words said by Shindong. He went quickly to the teachers' room without noticing the reaction of the four men he left behind. Yunho snapped back from his shock and quickly followed Jaejoong.

 

“Hey Jae!” He approached Jae who was now standing beside him.

 

“Why are you following me?” Jae said while walking with his head bowed down and trying to ignore Yunho.

 

“Well, since you're new here, I’m afraid you’ll get lost in this big school. Furthermore, ChangMin is my best friend and I don’t want to face him if something happened to you,” he just nodded. Silence.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Yunho turned his face to Jaejoong who still has his head bowed down. He just nodded.

 

“Why do you lower your head while walking? How would you able to see where you're going? You might end up bumping someone and hurting yourself,” Yunho actually gets pissed everytime Jaejoong hides his face. Yunho always likes to look directly at the person's eyes while talking to him. .  He has never met someone like Jaejoong and that bothers him.  But at the same time, he also want to see Jaejoong's face.

 

“I can see my way more clearly if I'm like this.”

 

“Really? You can…*DUSHHH*” Yunho touched his swollen forehead. The sound that he made caught the attention of people around him. Some of them giggled.

 

“Stupid vending machine! #@P*#! Why did they even put it there anyway?” he mumbled. Jaejoong tried to hide his laughter by covering his mouth with his left hand. Yunho blushed when he heard Jaejoong giggle. Uh ya..who was the ‘clever’ person who talked about seeing his direction clearly a while ago?

 

“Hmmm…even a person who walks with his head up can bump into a vending machine…weird,” Jaejoong purposely while continuing to walk with his head down.

 

“Hey stop teasing me!” he pouted but continued to follow Jaejoong. Well, not bad. At least, Mr. ‘Cold’ also knew how to joke! I’ll swear one day I, Jung Yun Ho, would make you lift your head and walk proudly! I’ll be waiting for that day to come Jaejoong.

 

********************

TBC

a/n: [info]arcticmoonrise thank you so much ne....^^.....By the way actually this story only been betaread until chapters 10....So readers will get fast updater until chapter 10.....since my previous betareader was now soo busy, she decide to quit it...But dont worry, my lovely betareader mizz Lilmzkellz will take over and betaread the rest chapters for us.....So as for me, i'm very thankful to her..~~Lilmzkellz ah~~ Thank you so much ....^_^...