Just Ordinary Boy 7

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: [info]arcticmoonrise 
Length: Chaptered


CHAPTER 7

 

Angel

 

Seeing Changmin bang his head on the dining table shocked his  umma who immediately came towards him. She ruffled his son's hair and asked him softly what was wrong.

 

“Are you ok, Minnie? Are you hungry already? We just finished our dinner half an hour ago. Do you want me to cook something for you?”

 

As far as Changmin's mother is concerned, his son has never behaved like this even if he's super hungry. He'll still politely ask her to cook for him.

 

“I’m ok umma. I’m just too tired, that's all,” he lifted his head and tried to smile at his umma.

 

“Hmmm…ok then. I'll be with your brother in the living room. If you need anything just go there, ok?” he kissed his son's forehead then moved to the living room.

 

Changmin rested his head on his right hand and thought about what junsu told him in the training room a while ago.

 

 

Flash back

 

 

“So? Have you found the pretty man that will help us?”

 

Junsu sat beside him in the training room after he finished his 100-meter run, his last sport for today.

 

“WE’RE TOTALLY DEAD HYUNG! I've already checked the profiles of all students here in this school but like you said, there is no one who could beat that stupid Heechul!” Changmin who was frustrated with the fact that he is going to lose the deal threw his mineral bottle on the floor.

 

“First of all, it’s only YOU that's going to die, not me. You’re the one who made the stupid deal with that brat. And second, I TOLD YOU SO! Now, get ready to become a slave. ” unsu patted Changmin's shoulders to support him.

 

Changmin knows that there’s nothing that he can do right now. He lowered his head and sighed, hoping that some miracle will happen to him.

 

 

End of flashback

 

Changmin left the dining table after thinking for two hours of a way to win the deal. He joined his umma and his hyung in the living room to try to forget the consequences that he will face if he loses the deal with Heechul. He focused his attention on the boring TV program.

 

 

Yeah right. Who would even watch economic news at this time?

 

 

“I guess your brother is too tired today. It’s been almost three weeks since he came here but I've never seen him sleep so early until now,” his mother suddenly spoke to him while watching Jaejoong sleep peacefully on the couch with his book covering his face.

 

“Huh? What do you mean, umma?” Changmin wondered what his umma meant. Jaejoong was always the early one to enter the bedroom every night.

 

“Every night, when all of us are asleep, Jae would go down here either to read a book or make cookies in the kitchen.”

 

“So, the cookies that I ate last night were made by Jae-hyung?”

 

His umma nodded. Changmin was shocked. Sure, he knew that his hyung could cook but he didn't know that he could bake as well.

 

“So that’s the reason why he always woke up late in the morning and looked sleepy while in the school,” Changmin shook his head. He kept on wondering what was preventing Jae-hyung from sleeping at night. Maybe he's thinking something which is worrying and distracting him a lot. Could it be that he's still being haunted by his past?

 

His umma moved closer to Jaejoong and his hair softly. Then, she took the book from his hand and kissed his forehead.

 

“Could you bring your brother to his room, Minnie? Please don’t wake him up. Just let him rest.”

Changmin nodded. He quickly lifted Jaejoong on his back and walked slowly to avoid waking him up while his umma followed them behind.

 

“Aish. Umma, Jae-hyung should eat more. He is so light!” His umma just chuckled.

 

“Just concentrate on your steps, Changmin.”

 

Finally, they're upstairs.  His umma opened the door for them then slowly, Changmin laid his hyung's body on the bed. After giving them a goodnight kiss, Changmin's umma finally went to her room. Changmin covered Jaejoong with the blanket. He slowly sat beside jaejoong then he took the older one's glasses  from him. But what he saw made his heart stop beating for a moment.

Changmin took a deep breath and stared more at the figure in front of him. He rubbed his eyes afraid just to see if it was just a dream. He has never seen Jaejoong's face up close since seven years ago because his hyung has never removed his  glasses even at home. He definitely looks like an angel! Even though they are closed, he could tell that Jae has beautiful eyes. His smooth flawless skin, porcelain-like complexion and rosy lips make him perfect! Yes! No one could deny hyung's great beauty.

 

‘Wow... I never thought that Jaejoong-hyung would look soooo beautiful. But I don’t understand why he has to hide his beauty behind those glasses and his shy and aloof behavior? He sat beside Jaejoong for a few minutes and just continued to stare at the beautiful creation in front of him.

Wait the minute... That’s it! I think I still have some hope of winning the deal! ‘

 

Slowly, he takes out his hand phone and snaps a few pictures of Jaejoong sleeping.

 

“I’m sorry hyung but I have to do this. You’re the only hope that I have right now. I gues you’re the miracle that I've been looking for. You're the angel that God has sent to help me. I know you will forgive me eventually because you love me. Sleep well, my beautiful angel.”

 

 

Changmin moved out of Jaejoong's room and slowly closed the door. He walked to his room smiling while looking at Jaejoong's picture in his phone.

 

***********************
TBC

A/n: My thanks goes to my lovely betareader for helping me betaread this story....Thank you so much userinfo.gif?v=93.2arcticmoonrise ne...^^.....