Just Ordinary Boy 15

Just Ordinary Boy

 

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 15

Searching For Mr. Princess One

 

Changmin starts felt worry. 7 day left, the sleeping beauty votes is slowly going down while Heechul votes are increased day by day. It all happened when they start to curious about the existent of the real sleeping beauty since there are no one ever seen him in that school. Since his picture had been showed there’re lots of people who searching for him like crazy including searching in every classes. People getting crazy to know about him but still there’re no one successful to find him. They start to lost hope and changes they vote to Heechul.

 

Changmin pov

What am I going to do? I only have a chance to win if I reveal the real sleeping beauty. But in the mean times, I want to protect Jae hyung too. I know he’s not ready to show himself.  Argh…damn…i still don’t tell him about this stupid contest. How I’m going to told him? I just can hope that miracle can happen. It happens to me before right? So I hope it can happen again. I hope other angels can come and help me. Please save me!! wargh………

end of pov

 

Meanwhile at the student council rooms

 

Yunho pov

‘Argh! My headache got really-really bad this day. I don’t know it rather because of this unfinished paperwork, KYJ or Jaejoong.

 

‘Jaejoong? Well…er, I also don’t know how he suddenly includes in the list but these few days I started to think about him. I mean it, A LOT! And it scared me too. Following him become a routine to me, helping him bring a satisfaction to me. I think it because he’s my best friend now? Yeah, it’s must be. I felt comfortable when talk to him about anything. He’s a good listener and sometime a good adviser too. His voices, his voices bring some calmness in my soul. I like to hear he sings. I like to hear he talk, I like to hear when he call me “Yun ah” and I like the way he laugh from the way he hide his laugh to the beautiful sound of his laugh. What can I say; I like everything about him especially his mysterious secret. The secret he hide that I suspect only the three stooges know. I tried to find it out from them but they refuse to tell me because they already promise to their ‘princess’. Well, soon or later I will found it. Hey don’t blame me for my curiosity!

 

‘KYJ…..i miss him. I flipped my hand phone and watch the beautiful picture in the screen. Yeah this must be because cupid works! I think I fall in love with him. What can I say,’ love in the first sight?’ I wonder what he’s doing now. Does he know me? Argh…………….i wonder how he look like when he open those eyes.

 

Recently I heard news about him. People start to question if he really exists. Yeah, I wonder too. How come I never see him? I really want him to win the princess title. I want him the one who stand beside me during the coronation days and not that stupid witch. My heart and my instinct said he’s exists out there. I just need to find him. That’s it. I must find him. I determine to finds him. I don’t want to wait until the coronation days. What if he not comes or what if he really doesn’t exist? Its better I’m ready first right? Like Jae said to me this afternoon, I must prepare for anything that possible.

 

Flash back

 

“By the way, how’s your special person?” Yunho startled with the sudden question Jaejoong asked him during in the library while they searching any information that can help their research project.

“hm…he’s alright, I guess.” Yunho try to hide his shyness by looking to other way.-why he needs to bring this subject at this time?

“You guess?” Jaejoong knitted his eyes brow, confusing with the answer.

“Do you know the KYJ? Sleeping beauty that they talking about these day? It’s him. The special person”

“er..who?” Yunho can tell Jaejoong didn’t know what he talking about.

“You don’t know? Yah! People got crazy about him and the contest but you didn’t even take any notice about it?” Yunho look at the man who sit beside him with amused eyes- he really didn’t care about anything! Geez, how he survive in this school?

“Aish why should i? Is it important for me to know about it? Well I know a little bit from Changmin. is it enough?” Jaejoong scratch his head. - Why is it matter to me to know about this stupid contest anyway?

“Aish. I don’t know what to say Jae. It’s up to you.” Yunho patted the shorter one shoulder. –well it his choices anyway and I don’t have any right to make it change right? So just let him be the way he is.

“Well to be honest with you, he doesn’t know I like him.” Yunho finally speak from his heart. He knows he can only do it with Jaejoong. The one and only person that can understand him.

 “Then tell him.”

“It’s not simple like you think” Yunho let go deep sighed.

“How is that not so simple to do so? So tell me.” Jaejoong frown with his answers.

“I….i don’t know if he really exist.”

“Uh?” Jaejoong knitted his eyes brow waiting for the next words from him while continue reading the book in front of him silently.

“I just know his name.” Yunho continue shyly. This is really embarrassing for him.

“Then go find him.” Jaejoong answered calmly without looking at him.

“Yah. Why did you make everything so simple?” Yunho groaned at Jaejoong reply this time…..

“Uh? What? How do you know he exist or not if you just stay there and didn’t take any initiatives to find him?”

“Hm…you right. But Jae, what if………” Yunho didn’t dare to finish the sentence.-what if that really happened? Jaejoong understand what he tried to say, so he finishes the sentence for him.

“He didn’t really exist you mean? Then be prepares. It’s the main reason why you must find him first. Be ready for any possible that might be happen. Ready to loves, ready to be love or ready to be hurt.” Jaejoong shut the book in front of him and move to the next book. Yunho curve a smile in his face. – thanks Jae. You sure know how to make me feel good.

End of flash back

 

And that’s why I determine to find him. Just seven

 
***********
TBC
 
A/n: Like always, Lilmzkellz ah~~~ Thank you soooo much...^^....