Just Ordinary Boy 26

Just Ordinary Boy

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 26

Leave for good?

 

“Hyung you’re back!” Changmin announced happily while stormed to hug his hyung.

“Thank god you’re already home. Don’t make us worried like that again. You almost make me got heart attack Joongie.” Mrs. Shim comes towards him and hugged him too.

“Sorry for making you guys worry.” Jaejoong lower down his head felt guilty for what he already done.

“Jaejoong. Welcome home.” Jaejoong quickly hugged the man In front of him.

“Uncle Seunggi”

“So have you already decided it? You know I’m not going to force you right? It’s your decision. Uncle feels lonely when you’re gone.” His uncle asked him after he loosens up his arm. Jaejoong sighed. They have talked about it before he comes back to Korea. Uncle Seunggi has promise him that if the problem between him and his wife settle, he will come to get him back. Jaejoong guess the problem is already settle that’s why he’s here now.

 

“i…i…I’ll go back with you.”

“Hyung…..”Changmin gasps.

“Are you Sure?” His uncle’s looking at him with concern.

“I’ll be upstairs to pack my luggage. Don’t need to wait for me for dinner tonight.” He quickly move to the stair leaving behind his family who wondering at him.

 

“Knowing Jaejoong very well I can tell that something bothering him. he’s…been crying.” Uncle Seunggi faces his sister and his nephew.

“Yeah….his eyes puffed and red. My poor baby.”

“Minnie….did something happened in the school before?” Changmin sighs and decides to tell everything to his family.

 

Changmin Pov

‘i can’t believe what I heard. Jaejoong hyung decide to leave us? Leave me again? NO! I’m not going to let him go!’

I quickly run to his room leave umma and uncle in the living room after telling them all story. Sure I got smacked on my head by them…but well it thinks I deserve it…..

End of Pov

 

KNOCK..KNOCK…KNOCK

“Just come in Minnie.”

“How do you know it was me hyung?”

“Easy, no one will run like mad in this house other then you. So what do you want to ask?” Jaejoong start to take its luggage out from the store.

“hyung…do you have to go? To leave me again?”

“I leave for good Minnie.”  Jaejoong try to put his cold face.

“For good? yes for yourself hyung…but bad for us hyung. The person you leave behind.”

“it’s not a big deal Minnie. I’ve been do it before”

“Yes and you do it again.”

“Min please tries to understand me. please.”

“No hyung…this time, please try to understand us. Please be on our side, the side of person that you leave again.”

“min…i…”

“Hyung I know what you worried about. It can’t be happened again hyung. We won’t allow it happened to you again. This time we will protect you. We will be with you. We are strong enough now to do that for you. Please hyung don’t leave us.”

“Minnie ah…you know that I love you right? Please remember that.”

“Hyung…..”

“Minnie I love all of you…..leaving you guys make me hurt more inside. Don’t make this hard for me to do it please”

 

“you’re wrong hyung. It’s hard for us too, more hard for the person who loves you. You hurt us badly because of you decision hyung. You also broke one innocent hurt that love you hyung.” Jaejoong gasp while looking at his dongsaeng with frowning face.

“You know hyung, there is person who know you the way you are and love you with all his heart.….he choose you over KYJ hyung. He choose Kim Jaejoong rather KYJ. He chooses kindness over beauty. You give him hope and now you take it back. You already inspired someone to love you dearly hyung…And then Suddenly you leave!....Do you know how hurt is hyung? Are you come back this time just to hurt us hyung? If you do then you successfully win hyung.”

 

“H…he…He chooses me over KYJ? Who is that idiot?” Jaejoong lost for a moment. He never thought someone will love him like that. Moreover choose him over KYJ?? Seriously?

 

“Yes he is idiot because he love you hyung. He is idiot because he doesn’t want you to go!”

 

“Minnie….i…” Jaejoong look at his brother who crying in front of him.

“Hyung..We want you to stay hyung. You teach us that true love will find it way and we believes that. We believe our love will bring you back to us hyung.” Changmin stormed out from the door without looking at his hyung anymore. He felt angry, disappointed……why does his hyung have to do this? It’s hurt him self! He knows that very well……

 

Jaejoong sighed watching his dongsaeng leaved with angry face. Changmin words moment ago keep replaying in his head.

 

Jaejoong Pov

‘Some one chooses me over KYJ?’ could it be…Yun? No…it couldn’t be him…he already told me that he love KYJ right? May be if he didn’t saw or know KYJ first….may be….just may be… me and him…..could be a lover?? I think i love him too but he love KYJ not me! Technically it’s me too but aish……this is so complicated! I mean, he don’t know anything about me! Even thought he say he love me I can’t accept his feelings…cause I know he love KYJ the others part of me…or should I say the part of me ‘curse’ one?…Aish…I still can’t forget everything he say when the accident between me and that Heechul guy happened. Whose he tried to fool with?

 

“The one who love you who promise to protect you, hold you and find you whenever you are gone. The one who swear that always beside you for the rest of his life.”

 

It’s just sound like confession to me….but could it be? After all it’s didn’t important anymore….it’s already too late……What he saw at the moment is KYJ not me…..Aish...I just should go. The idiot couldn’t be him….i’m Sure about that! May be the person will find someone else better than me.

 

beep..beep…I look at my phone. well I got new message. I quickly open it.

 

‘Meet me in front of your house…I’ll be waiting…’ from Yunho.

 

‘Should I go? I look from my window. I saw him talking with Changmin in front of my house. I saw Changmin hug him and whisper something to him. Wait the minute, isn’t that umma and Uncle Seunggi? What they’re doing there? Suddenly I saw him turning his face to my window. I quickly hide. What’s going on here? I sit beside my luggage while looking at the cloths in there.

 

beep…beep…..i open it and read it.

 

I saw you from your window. I swear, If you don’t turn up in few minute…(I give you 5 minute then)…or else I will climb your window and get to you!’ from Yunho

 

Jaejoong chuckle….well it’s a cute message. After all he’s been a good friend to me. I should say appropriate good bye to him’

 

Well Mr. smart, you don’t have to climb my window. If you want to see me, why not you just go through by the door? My door opens for you to come in. I can’t go now, I still have many work to do. You can come to my room and help me packing my things here too right?’ i click the send buttons and continue to folded my cloths.

 

Few minute latter I heard footstep on my door. I already know whose footstep it is.

 

“Just come in Yun.”

“Jae..i..I’m sorry for what I’ve say mo….”

“It’s ok. let’s forget about it.”

“hm…you got a lot things.”Yunho look at the pack things in my room.

“Yeah…I never thought that I’ll be back to Japan again.” i follow his gaze to the packs that he was looking at.

“Then…don’t go. Stay with us.”

“You know I can’t do that Yun ah.”

“You can actually but you refuse or in another words you avoided it!”

“Yun please…..can we just not talk about it right now? What actually do you want me to say?”

“i..i just don’t want you to go Jae….”

“I am sorry. I can’t do that…..”

“hm……So this is our good bye I guess….”

“Yes it is.”

“Then maybe you already knew this, but I still want to tell you by myself.” Yunho take a deep breath.

“Ehm?” I look at him. he get close to me and whisper to my ear….

“I love you Jae.” I gasp and move back few step from him. I look at him.

“No Yun. You love KYJ, not me.” this is not joke isn’t it? I look into his eyes. OH MY GOD…HE’S SERIOUS…..

“No I love KIM JAEJOONG not KYJ. I realize it before I know who KYJ is.....”

“You mean……” I try to process every word he says…

“Yeah…..I love you before I meet the real KYJ but It’s was too late for me to realize it until someone smacked my head... I never regret to love you Jae.”

“Yun..”

“Wait…I’m not finished yet. I know no matter what we do you’ll never change your decision. So we’re going to let you go.”

“Thanks..” I felt relief when he says that, but part of me felt sad. Isn’t he said that he loves me? Then why its look like so easy for him to let me go?

 

“We let you go Jae..But our heart….Our love still tied you up with us. You once said to me that true love will finds its way. I swear to you Jae, I’ll show you that my love will bring you back to us. I’ll proof it to you what you said will become true.” When he say the words he move close step by step in front of me. He’s staring at me. His eyes like a spell that make me paralyzed that time. I can’t move my eyes from him! Slowly he closed the gaps between us then lower down his head……i can feel his breath on my face..…he close his eyes before move slowly his lips to mine …..I close my eyes too waiting the moment his lips touched mine…but then……..

khubushhhhhhhhhh…Uh????What was that? I quickly open my eyes and run to my window.

 

“Argh…help….” Uh?? I look down from my window. There I saw Uncle Seunggi, Umma and Changmin hanging on the roofs beside the window with umma wrapped one of her arms on Changmin arms while others her hands holding the roof. Meanwhile Uncle Seunggi conditions with one of his hand holding tightly on the roof while other one on Changmin shirt.

 

“er..what you guys doing hanging there? Exercise?” I actually can guess what they up to but I can’t help to teased them.

“Help.…almost slip down….here” Uncle Seunggi gulps while looking down below.

“Help us hyung…aish I can’t hold on anymore..this two so…urgh…”

“Don’t You dare to say the words Minnie..I’m not fats…I’m light like feathers…”

“Umma you should exercise more!”

“Yah…Shim Changmin…cooks for yourself start from tomorrow.”

“Umma…I’m just kidding.”

“Yeah…yeah whatever…help us Jae…” I can’t help but chuckle. They still have nerves to arguing that time….Aish…..

 

“You know guys…there are lot way that you guys can used to eavesdrop like… you guys can stay inside the house and hide behind the door? The door is opened you guys can hear clear and loudly you know…. rather using this extreme way. And Umma I never thought you involved with this too….” I take my gaze to my Umma.

“er…I thought this two want to watch the stars that’s why I followed them.” I know my umma is lying to me.

“Yah….You never improved your skills in lying noona.”

“Shut up Seunggi…..”

“Yah hyung…help us down will you? Aish….my arms can’t stand it anymore”. I just watch them with helpless smile while shaking my head few time.…..Aish..my family…

“You have interesting family Jae..” I forget Yunho was there too. This is so embarrassing……

End of Pov

 

Yunho help the Shim family from falling onto the ground. After say something to Jae family he excuses his self and go back home. Jaejoong watching him go from the window until his figure gone in the dark night. Unconsciously his hand touch his lips….. He almost have his first kiss today…almost….He smile but then the smile turn to sad one when he saw the luggage in front of him ….Yunho words, Changmin words all playing in his head! He slumped to the bed and closed his eyes….he drift on his thinking back, soon his tears poured
 
*************
TBC
A/n: Thank you lilmzkellz~~~~