Just Ordinary Boy 14

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 14

Top 10 and the surprise

 

Finally the top ten results had been revealed in the third week of January. Its mean there’s left eight days from now for them to know the winner for the prince and princess contest. The votes come in also show in every picture. Changmin and Junsu jumps happily when they saw that sleeping beauty princess got the highest votes and followed by that Heechul witch.

 

“Crazy” Jaejoong murmured the words and walk to the class leaving them behind without takes notice everything surrounds him.

“Hey, what’re you two happy about?” Yunho and Yoochun approach them.

“er,…nothing actually we just celebrate our luck for entering top ten and guess what, Yunho hyung got the highest votes among the princes.” Changmin tries to cover his happiness. Yunho smile widely.

“Yeah, guess our sleeping princess got the highest votes too. Well lucky for you Mr. Prince.” Yoochun smile sheepishly to Yunho then later earn a smack on his shoulder by Yunho. The two laughed together.

“Yah! I’m the one that definitely win the princess title. No one can stand beside my Prince Yunho, except me! Who this KYJ anyway?” Heechul who comes out of nowhere suddenly interrupt their conversation and stands beside Yunho while smile seductively to him. 

 

“Why do you care witch? Can you look over there; your votes are far bellow from his votes. I told you so, you can’t win this title.” Changmin gives a satisfaction smile to him.

“What did you call me?” he rolled his eyes to Changmin.

“Er if I not mistake, he call you witch just now?” Yunho who silent since the moment Heechul come finally speak. He was too pissed with Heechul clingy attitudes.

“ooo~~…Yunho…..not you too.” Heechul’s whining at Yunho who look ignoring him for almost of the time.

“What? I think ‘witch’ is suitable for you.” Yunho look at Heechul while flash his innocent smile to him

“You!” with that Heechul stomped his feet and walk away from them.

“Geez…..I can’t stand with this man!” They burst with laughter when they heard the calm and almost perfect man Yunho give some comment like that.

“Er Changmin ah, where’s your hyung? I can’t see him with you” Choi Dong Wook suddenly approaches them.

“Uh Jaejoong hyung? He’s in the class I guess.” Changmin startled for the moment when Choi Dong Wook suddenly ask about his Hyung.- how did he know hyung?

“oh….then can you give this to him?” Dong wook hands him a beautiful boxes and a card to Changmin.

“er ok.”

 

“Sends my regard to him ok?” he quickly run to his friends who waiting for him in the middle of the hall way. Changmin stares at the present in his hand. All of them speechless and look to each other.

“What’s going on here? Are Dong Wook shi try to hit our Jaejoong?” Junsu blurted the question.

 

“Wow, Impressive. Hey Yunho, guess you have a rival now!” Yoochun purposely teasing Yunho who look totally confused.

“What are you talking about? Stop kidding me. He is my best friend Chun. I’m happy if he got the nice man like Dong wook shi.” He tries to hide his feeling inside. ‘why did I feel like burned something within me right now? Argh…….I feel so hot’.

“Best friend? Are you sure?” Yoochun give his sly smile to him. He can sense something is wrong with Yunho. Especially when his face suddenly turns to red!

 

“How does he know hyung anyway?” Changmin knitted his eye brow while looking at them. Confused how someone like Choi Dong Wook the famous captain basket ball team (well, the second famous after Yunho actually) know his nerdy brother. Did he know that Jaejoong hyung is…………………..

 

“I think I know.” all of them look at Yunho.

“I saw Jae sang a song for him at the music room during the sport day ago.”

“Bwoh?” they gap their mouth and look at Yunho with widens eyes.

“Well. I actually don’t know what happened at that time. It’s seemed like Jae try to console or make him calm down before the final tournament.” they nodded~ well that look like Jaejoong that they always know!

“One question!” Changmin suddenly looks at Yunho seriously and at the same time gives his suspicious look at him.

“Er, what?” Yunho feel uneasy with that look especially when Yoochun also give him the same look.

“When we think about it back, how do you know about this? Except…”

“You are there too!” Yoochun’s finishing Changmin words with smirked on his face.

“Oh my god! Are you stalking Jaejoong?” Junsu finally come with the conclusion that they’re all thinking at the same time.

“Me? Stalking Jaejoong !?” Yunho gulped for while. This is too much to handle.

“Hey, did you say that you have meeting that time?” Junsu knitted his eyes brow

“You’re lying to us?” Yoochun smile innocently to him (He know the reason why Yunho’s lying about the ‘meeting’ things) -seem like my theory about there is something going on between them is true.

“So it’s true that you like my hyung!”Changmin play along when he saw Yunho starts nervous.

“Aish….wait a minute!” His head spinning for moment when he suddenly been attacks with few questions by three persons at the same times.

 

“STOP!” They stop from asking when Yunho suddenly scream at them and look at him who turned to red.

“Aish aigo my head…let me talk ok?” They nodded. He then tells them the story from what happened at the morning of the sports day until he saw Jaejoong sing for Choi Dong Wook. However they are still suspicious at him.

 

“Yah, if you guys still don’t believe me, you can ask the three stooges. They are there too. They can be my witness!” He defends his self. The three of them laugh at Yunho reaction at that time.

“What is it now?” He looks confused with the sudden change behavior in front of him.

“Nothing…” They unison said that and walk to the class leaving him behind….. still confused.

“Yah! Why are you guys leaving me here? Aish….” Yunho quicken his pace try to catch with them that still laughing at him. -I felt dizzier then after I got effect bumping with vending machine. These three sure know how to make me going crazy…..

 

**********************

TBC

A/n: Thank you so much lilmzkellz..Kiss and hug for you~~ MuahXXX and for the readers too. Thank you for reading this story~~