Just Ordinary Boy 28 (Finale)

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 28

Coronation Day (Finale)

 

**Coronation Halls**

 

Everyone is gathered on the ball halls room. Chatting, dancing and eating everyone does they own business but they are all here only because of one reason…to celebrate their Prince and Princess that will be announce in any moment from now.

The main light on the hall suddenly become dims, they automatically know, now it’s the moment they are all waiting for. The main attention was on the stage where the MC of the night, Kibum and Kangin suddenly appears.

“so how do you guys like the party so far?” Kangin asked the audience with his warm smile.

“GREATTTTTTTTT” The audiences answer together.

“That’s the spirit guys…….anyway back to our main point today. Do you guys ready for our Prince and Princess?” Kibum takes his turn to cheer up the audience.

“YESSSSS………….”

“Good…….in the few minute we’ll reveal the result that we’ve been waiting for since month ago. Based on you guys know, the result all comes from your votes. So there’s no objection after we reveal this result. We will announce the prince of the year…… right now….Drum roll” Dumm..Dumm..Dumm.. “oh…wait…wait..wait….” Kangin look at his partner who tapped his head.

“BOOOOOOOO” Few of audience laughed with their skeptical acts and other claps they hand blurry, don’t know what exactly happened.

“Aish…..i know you guys can’t wait. Me too….Lets welcomes our beloved principal Mr.. Yoon Jo to give the crown to our soon to be prince and princess.”  Mr.. Yoon Jo walked to the stage and take his place in the middle of the stage beside the two MC.

“Ok…the moment of truth…..the Prince of the year goes to……………..Drum rolls…Wait…wait….” The audiences sigh while Kangin smile toothily. Some of them glare at him while the other already with the chicken bones in their hands waiting for him to make another stupid mistake. Kibum gulp while tapped his partner hands and show him the bone in some of the audiences’ hands. He gulps too.

“Er…Just kidding….Let’s move on….We give an honor to our principle to announce it” he handed the red envelop to their Mr.. principle…..”Drum roll please” Dum…dum…Dum……

“JUNG YUNHO!”.

The audience’s claps they hand while others shout Yunho name unison. They wait for Yunho to come up on the stage, but he’s nowhere to be seen…..But then suddenly the black screen slide curtain slip down. The audience attention turn to the video that suddenly shows up in front of them…

 

There, Jung Yunho was smiling happily while waves his hands to the cameraman. He adjusts his hair and his shirt before wink to the camera.

“Hm….hello…hello…does this mic on? Oh ok….Sorry Minnie forgets to switch it on. Hello there……Well….SUPRISE…..Thank you..thank you for every ones who voted for me….i know your guys must think, why I’m not show up right? Well I do it later….i mean I will show up later. Right now I’m on the mission to bring my ‘love’ back to me. …..Honestly i was too afraid right now course my angel Princess that always beside me will go to leave me. I got to stop my angel Princess from leaving me. By the way thanks for the title…I promise I’ll never waste your guys’ votes on me. I’ll be the good princes who will listen to your guys want and need. I’ll be listening to you guys when you guys facing a problem. Let us become a good friend and work hard together for the better future. This is my promise to your guys…I’m running out of times now. I got to go. Don’t worry I’ll rush to you guys as soon as my mission accomplished. Wish me luck ok.” then the screen go black. The audience look at each other’s then they clapped they hands together.

 

Siwon smile relief with their audience’s reactions. He watched the CD out from the cd player and sighs. He can’t believe Yunho do this to him and other council members. Somehow he feels happy for his friend because he knows what to do and what he want for his life. Not many people have enough courage to do like he does. Not many people who dare to take a risk when it’s involved love. But he did it……. and siwon proud of him because of that. He look at the man in the white suit around the corner who sobbing silently behind the wall after watching the video. He move towards the man patted his shoulder softly. The man just looking at the floor since he comes moment ago.

 

“Are you ok?” The man nodded his head.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He nodded again without say any words.

“Don’t worry…..Yunho will be ok.” Silent…..Siwon sigh while looking at the middle of the stage. Whatever happened, the show must go on……………….

 

“Well the moment of we waiting for is here……Result on my hand right now.” Kangin wave the red envelop in the air. The audiences cheer up excitedly.

“I believe every one of us excited as I am to know our princess this years. Take your deep breath guys because from what I heard our princess was beautiful as…….” Kibum suddenly stopped from talking while looking at the left side stage door which hides by the golden stage curtains.

“Star…” Kangin complete Kibum words while smile warmly at the side where suddenly a figure in white suit stand there ready to enter the stage.

“Moon….” Kibum added while look at the same way too.

Mr. Principle who stands beside them suddenly smacked the two mc head that totally look lost at the moment. The two quickly come back to earth while smile nervously and shyly to the audiences.

“Er…well sorry about that….well yeah…beautiful as the star and the moon. Er without wasting more time…….lets our principal announces our Princess name for this year”

 

“East West School Boys Princess of this Year goes to…………………..” Drum roll……dum..dum…dum……

“KYJ a.k.a Sleeping Beauty Princess.....” The audiences are roared with loud clapping and whistling while waiting for the man to show up. The spotlight suddenly directed to the man who walks slowly on the stage while looking down on the floor….When Mr. Principle put the crown on his head he slowly lift up his head expose his true beauty that he hide all this time. The audiences suddenly become silent only gasp, yelp and some words like ‘beautiful, angel, perfect, flawless’ can be heard. The audiences totally mesmerized and dazed by their princess beauty. Princess gives a little smile to the old man and then to the two Mc which suddenly fell down from the stage. Mr. Principle only shakes his head while looking at the two Mc who unconscious lying on the floor with smile on their face…-_-“

Jaejoong move close to the mic stand in front of him. He takes a time and looked at the audience shyly before looking down back…….

 

“I shouldn’t be here…………….” The beautiful voice is echoed in the ball hall room. The audiences are frowning when they heard what their princess said. They really didn’t understands what the princess mean.

“I supposed to be in the airplane right now on the way back to Japan with my uncle. I about to leave you guys because of one reason………..Scared. 7 years ago I leave my own country because the same old reason. Scared…….But today, I decide to stay here also because of the same reason.” Jaejoong slowly wiped his tears that falling down on his cheek while hold softly his necklace that hanging beautifully on his neck.

“I’m scared that the one that I love will leave me forever if I leave this place now…..i thought that this is will be ok if I leave him before…..but I never thought that he will be the one who going to leave me soon….Ironic isn’t it how I end up here because of the same reason.” The audiences still silent this time because they can see their beautiful princess eyes were tearing…They can feel his sadness too.

“I………………….” He was about to talk but suddenly he saw the main entrance door opened and there he was walked with his black suit while smiling sweetly at him. On that moment Jaejoong was speechless. He look at the audience who still silent and still lock they attention on him..

 

Jaejoong pov

‘Did I’m the only one who can see him? no….no…this couldn’t be happened! Is this his final good bye to me? That’s why he come isn’t it? did he become an angel now? Don’t tell me it was his spirit…..if it yes it’s mean….he is dies…death…gone…..no…no…it could be happened..please god no…..give me a chance to be with him…….please….”

 

I see he walk to the stage and move towards me. next things I know he was hugging me tightly.

“Thank you. You look great with this white suit that I choose. Really look like the real angel” I can hear his whisper on my ears.

“Yun ah…No…no…you….can’t leave me….” I grab and hug him tightly. I don’t want to let him go…not yet…..

“Shsss…stop crying Jae ah…I’m here with you now.” His words make me more sobbing…Did he know that he was already…..

“No! you are death now……and you…..you are only spirit……”

“uh?” He looked at me with confused face.

“You can’t be here for real……you got accident with Changmin and you’re still on the hospital, in emergency room trying to fight your life.” I tried to make him know the real situation is. Yunho put his hand to my cheek and wipe my tears away.

“Jae…..if I’m a spirit, how’s come I can touched you?” He sure feels like he was real…..

“You can feel my body heat right?” I nodded.

“This is impossible…if you are not a spirit, you must be…..an angel. An angel who come to say your last good bye to me…..”

“Jae….i’m not an angel too…”

“No…it must be……” why did he have to deny it? I read a book said the spirit can’t get to the cross world if they still have a business or unsettled things on earth…and another book that I read about angel said, an angel can presence they self in human form if they want to but he can show his self to the person he want to see him only.……that’s it! He must be an angel now. That answers why I can felt his body heart on me.

“I can’t be an angel…course you already fit the place for me.” he smile at me.

“if you are not spirit, and not angel….then what are you?”

“Jae…im your Jung Yunho…..”

“liar…..then why did the audience still silent from the moment you come in?” we turn to the audience who just look at us without an emotions. Some of them drooling, some of them frowning I don’t know what to call the others emotion. But that was definitely awkward moment…..

“er…I don’t know too…”

“they can’t see you.” That’s my conclusion from what I saw. I know it! Yun ah…..You already dead!

“No, they can see me….let me prove it to you.” Yunho take the mic from the mic stand.

“Helloo every ones….i’m back” but still no response from the audience. He scratches his head…..

“See I told you…they can’t see you! You already dead!” I see Yunho suddenly smirked like he understands something. He then turns to me.

“No, they actually can see me…but there’s something that bothering they minds right now…they are somehow hypnotize by someone beauty in front of them until they cant see anything around them.

“Uh? what that supposed to mean?” I get confused with his words. Suddenly he cupped my face and tilted my chin up….and there you goes….my first kiss. It’s just a simple kiss a peck on my lips. Sweet and gentle……

“You….” Yunho smile warmly at me. This is too embarrassing…..

“YAH JUNG YUNHO HOW DARE YOU KISS OUR PRINCESS?” and that sure get attention from them…….

End of pov

 

Yunho smile to the audience.

“See you guys again soon my friends……I have to take my princess for the ride for a moments. Bye”

“YAH HE’S OURS NOT YOURS….DONT KIDNAPPED OUR PRINCESS…YAH AISH…JUNG YUNHO AH…WAIT…WE STILL WANT TO SEE OUR PRINCESS…YUNHO…PRINCESS AH…PRINCESS…..COME BACK” Yunho ignore the audience roar and quickly drag Jaejoong to the other side of the stage.

“See Jae, they are more eager to protect you now……… Everything is going to be alright. You don’t need to be afraid anymore. we’ll be with you”

“I still don’t understand. How come……………..”

“Joongie!” Jaejoong turn to the left side of the stage where his Umma, Uncle Seunggi, Changmin and his three musketeers wave they hands to him.

“Let’s go to them.”

“Welcome back Joongie…welcome back….” His umma quickly hug him as soon as they arrive at his umma places.

“Umma…..”

“Joongie, my Joongie…..you return to your real self now. Umma don’t need to worry anymore.” He doesn’t understand at first what his Umma mean. Then soon he realize he didn’t lower down his head anymore…………..

“Yeah thanks for my good acting…….” Changmin said proudly.

“Acting????” Jaejoong widen his eyes.

“Yah….i’m the one who write the scripts…My good script! You guys should say thanks to me” His uncle rolled his eyes to Changmin.

“Script?? what script?” Jaejoong was lost in the two conversations.

“Yah! you guys I’m the one who planned all of this……I’m the one who should get a credit here.” His umma look at the two men beside her while crossing his hand.

“Umma??” They ignored him while still debating who should get a credit for making Jaejoong stayed. -_-!

“You sure have interesting family Jae.” Yunho laugh watching the scene in front of him.

“Yun…explain now!” Jaejoong stern voice make Yunho tremble a little. He gives a nervous smile before answering his demand.

“Hm….actually…this is all happened because we want you to stayed Jae…Joongie….”

“YOU MEAN THIS IS ALL ACTTING? YOU GUYS SET ME UP??” the three people in front of him stop immediately from arguing and look at him.

“Hm…er….yes…”

“Joongie…you still didn’t get it yet don’t you? Your love brings you back to us honey.” His umma hug him softly.

“Yeah hyung…..your true love is bringing you back to us. like you say, true love is always find it’s way.”

“But this is wrong! You guys trick me! That’s not fair……”

“Jae ah, we might be trick you but your heart telling the true……this is definitely wrong but this is only ‘way’ that I have to show you that my love will bring you back to me….”

“hmmmm…” Uncle Seunggi is laugh loudly like giving some warning or something. Yunho smile nervously get what the man in front of him implied try to tell him…..

“I mean…to us…..and somehow you also prove that your true love for me bring you back to me too”

“……..” Jaejoong bit down his lower lips. He felt embarrass suddenly.

“Wow…..Jae hyung is red……..Don’t worry hyung, you and Yunho hyung already kiss on the stage moment ago….it’s more embarrassing you know…..with witness of thousand people….and awwww…that’s hurt” Changmin rubbed his head after receive two big smack, one from his Umma and one from his uncle…

 

“ I thought you are smart one Changmin…….aish with your rusty acting skill I can’t believe i agree to give you the main role! Aish…”

“Yah uncle Seunggi….that harsh! Do you know how creepy your script is? I even have to make my own dialogue to suite with the situation you wrote. I mean how come people accident in front of traffic light…drunk in midday? It’s make no sense at all….”

“Yah….i just follow the plan that you umma give me! I also don’t think that time…..”

“what? now it’s my fault? Yah…if I don’t give the plan you two may be playing dumber than before! You guys should credit me for my effort!”

“No..it’s all because my script….”

“No…my acting skills…”

“No way..it’s my plan….”

 

“Er…Yun ah…I think we should just go somewhere else.” Jaejoong doe eyes look at Yunho pleading him to go somewhere else from there. He knows his family very well. This pointless fight will be continue until one of them hungry, one of them have to cooked and another one remember his forgetting unfinished work. it will take a long time…..

“Er yeah…I agreed with you….. ” Yunho and Jaejoong sneaked out from the Shim family who busy bickering with each other. Jaejoong suddenly stop from walking when he senses something it’s not right. He turned to his back. There he saw his missing pieces that he almost forgets.

“Are you guys not coming with us?” Shin Dong smile at the princess question.

“Not this time Princess. We trust Master Yunho can take care of you very well.” Shin Dong smile at Yunho who smiling at him too.

“I will Shin Dong. Don’t worry.”

“I trust you master…if anything wrong happened just call us. we will be nearby with you two.”

“er…isn’t that something like following too?”

“No…..it’s called watching from the afar” Shin Dong smirked...Yunho jaws drop opened.

“Did you just say that you guys trust me?” He pouted while Jaejoong chuckle at the cute reaction that Yunho showed.

“Of course we trust you…but with Princess Identity had been revealed we need to be more careful.”

“Oh yeah..i don’t think about that. Thank you.” Shin Dong just nodded and smile to Yunho.

“Thank you” Jaejoong come towards Shin Dong and hugged the three men in front of him who always beside him.

 

“You are welcome princess….Go have a fun day with master Yunho. Don’t worry we will handle everything here.” Shin Dong push Yunho and Jaejoong to the back exit door….. When they are just about to step outside, suddenly someone called Jaejoong names. Yunho tightens his fist while looking at the man in front of him. He knows very well the owner of the voice.

 

“Dong Wook Shi?……”

“Jaejoong shi….wow…you…look…wow…beautiful! I never thought…wow….this is….i’m speechless! I know I’m right when I called you angel before!” Dong wook lock his eyes at Jaejoong who smile shyly at him.

“Er…thank you…”

“Hm about yesterday…..hm can you make it?” After come to his sense, he continued to ask the question.

“No he can’t….” Yunho answered quickly while glaring at Dong Wook.

“Yun….” Jaejoong look at him. He can sense Yunho is…..somehow jealous…

“Oh..well…hm never mind. it’s ok.” Dong wook a little bit disappointed. Jaejoong can feel it. He know he have to do something.

“I’ll be there Dong wook shi….”

“Jae ah………..”Yunho pouted while looked at him. Jaejoong ignored him for a while.

“Really? Thank you so much…….Princess.” Jaejoong blushing when he heard Dong wook called him princess. Somehow it’s different from the way Shin Dong and the gangs called him.

“Er… just call me Jaejoong not princess”

“no…you are Princess now Jaejoong…..Rather you like it or not you are our princess now….” Yeah…it’s the facts that he had to get used from now on.

“HMMMMM….Hmmm” Yunho cough hardly - ’Aish he still have a nerves to flirting with my Jae in front of me!

“Do you have a cough Yunho?”  Jaejoong asked while patted his back. Actually he knows the reason of the cough. He can’t help but teased the man beside him.

“Er..hm..yes..Don’t worry.” He answered a little bit harsh.

“Well got to go now…..by the way, you are invited to Yunho.” With the last words, Dong wook move to the exit door and leaving the two figures alone.

“What was that all about?” He asked curiously while looking at Jaejoong.

“Do you remember that he come yesterday while we were at the cafeteria?” Yunho nodded.

“Well…he is invited me to go to their Basketball victory celebration and asked me to perform the same song I played for him at the music room during the sport holiday before.”

“That’s it? I thought..he….” Yunho smile widely after Jaejoong told him the real situation happened before.

“He what?” This time Jaejoong turned to asked him.

“Never mind….Then why are you blushing when he whisper something to you that day?” Yunho still remember the moment clearly. Aish how he can’t ever forget about it?

“You saw that?” Jaejoong’s blushing at the moment.

“I can’t help it! You know I almost died that day, I can’t event sleep all night when I think about it!”

“So…that’s the reason you have eye bags under your eyes the next day…….i thought you think about KYJ or hurt because of the vending machine you know…” Jaejoong smile softly when he know he was behind the reason Yunho can’t sleep that night.

“Isn’t KYJ is you too?” Yunho’s grinning while looking at him.

“Aish…fine…he whisper something about you who looked at him like you want to kill him and eat him on that moment. Then he asked me if you are my boyfriend? How do you expect me to react that time? I guess that’s why I’m blushing.”

“Oh…I thought…..”

“Well enough with your thought…..let’s get moving shall we?”

“oh right..Let’s move.” Yunho take Jaejoong hand and lead the way. But suddenly he stops from walked again. He looked at Jaejoong.

“Jae ah…hm..you really stay this time right?”

“Hm…What’s this necklace doing in my neck then? Did you say that you want to see me to wear it when I’m come back?” Yunho smile widely and give quick peck on Jaejoong cheek.

“Wait….this necklace is real give from you right? Not just a something for helping your guys acting?”

“No beautiful…I really get it for you. I supposed to give it last night when I confess to you…but you know what happened that night after your family little stunts I forget to give it to you. Changmin saw the box and I told him everything. I told him same exactly what he told you. I really want to see you wear it when you come back to us. I asked him to give it to you in the morning before you go along with the letter”

“oh…that’s mean….this set up….”

“I don’t know about it until this morning when Changmin come to my room and tell me about this plan.”

“Oh I see…that’s mean, you really going to let me go?” Jaejoong look on the floor. He felt sad……

“Hell no…you know I already plans to go earlier to the airport to begged you there to stay with me or laying on the airplane landing way if you didn’t agree to stay with me..It’s plans B anyway… ” Jaejoong smile he tip toe a little then give a peck on Yunho cheek. Yunho jump happily.

“Er where exactly we want to go?”

“Rooftop…. let’s watch the sundown together.” Yunho tightens his hold with the princess hand before they move to the stairs to the rooftop.

 

Jaejoong looked at the intertwined hands. He smiles watching the man who holds his hand tightly. He might be not ordinary but he will try too. He knows they are with him in order to help him to become just ordinary boy as he hoped for. Even this will be hard thing to do, he know everything is going to be ok as long as this man be beside him. He want to be ordinary for this man, ordinary when in terms of love and…ordinary when in term as human….

 **********

The End...

a/n: Nope...We still have epilogue~~~

Like always~~ Thank you my lovely betareader Lilmzkellz...and for my readers for stick with this story till the end....^^...