Just Ordinary Boy 10

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 10

Dumbfounded!

 

The top 30 result for prince and princess finally revealed. Every one gathers at the notice board areas. Jaejoong didn’t even look at the notice board and got no interest with what going on so he just left Changmin and Junsu after telling them that he want to go to his class first. He walks to the class with lower down his head and tries to avoid people who staring at him awkwardly. Changmin shouts happily with Junsu when they found out that their sleeping beauty in 30 lists.

 

“I told you he definitely can make it. By the way congratulation hyung, you’re in the list too” Changmin whisper to Junsu ears.

“Thank you. Hey, we still have top 10 to pass. Did your hyung find out about this?”

“er…he still don’t have any ideas and he even didn’t know that was him! Well the true is he still didn’t notice it he didn’t have any interest to know about this contest! He even didn’t look at this top 30 list this morning.” Changmin sighed. He doesn’t know either to consider it as a bad news or good news.

“What if he found out?” Junsu turn his faces to Changmin, frowning at him.

“hm……well for now, I think he will not found out about it since he didn’t have any interest of it. I will tell him later when the time is right.” Changmin focus still at the notice board watching the sleeping princess picture.

 

student1: “wow, who is this man? So pretty…..”

student2:”look at his faces, so flawless……ah…his lips…I definitely can dump my girlfriend for him”

student3: “did you guys’ notices that he’s the only one with different pose here? Look at others picture, smiling, over posing but he just do it naturally with just close his eyes …wow…..this man really beautiful even thought he only do it with a simple pose like that”

student4: “who’s he anyway?  He must someone new here. I don’t think I’ve seen this beautiful angel before.”

 

Changmin smiles to hear all the comment. That’s it. He must take this opportunity. He cough a little to get their attentions before begin his speech.

“Well guys, if you want to see him let’s make sure votes for him till he win. He will definitely come out as our school princess.” all of the students nodded.

Student1: “Yah, I can’t wait to see him personally. I definitely votes for him!”

student2: “me too.”

student3:”me three”

Student4: “count me in. he already win my votes”

Changmin smile widely.

 

“You definitely know how to use opportunity!” Junsu give a thumb up and smirked at him.

“What are you guys doing here? Still watching the show?” Yunho and Yoochun approach them while joining watching the pictures at the notice board.

“Congratulations Yunho and Yoochun hyung. You guys also in the list top 30 for prince, again this year. As like always…….” The result has been expected by them. They are popular ‘Princes’ in that school. Last year the title goes to Yunho and definitely it will be same in this year too.

“Thanks. Congratulation to you too Minnie, you also been list in the top 30 prince and to you too Junsu for entering top 30 princess list.” Junsu and Changmin smile sweetly.

“Oh...yah. Nice work hyungs. Well the last contestant for princess his pretty good uh? We can’t take our eyes from him” Changmin purposely brings the matters to look how Yunho and Yoochun react.

 

“You’re right. Yesterday while we choose the last contestant when his picture finally shows up, everyone in the student council room become insane.” Yoochun pointed to the sleeping beauty picture.

“including you??” Junsu raise his eyebrow to Yoochun.

“well……i..hm…..of course not. I already have you. For me you’re more beautiful than everyone in this world” Yoochun kiss Junsu cheek as show his love to him.-I’m dead meat if he knows I keep the sleeping beauty picture in my hand phone! 

Junsu smile shyly at him. Suddenly forget all his suspicious towards his boyfriend few minutes ago.

 

“How about you Yunho?” Junsu turn his faces to Yunho

“……………….”Yunho was still looking at the notice board without saying anything.

“Yunho hyung?” Changmin calls for him this time with raise his eyebrow. Still there’s no reaction from him.

“………………” Suddenly Yunho smile to his self. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin look at each other’s when they saw his sudden smile.

“You think he’s alright?” Junsu ask Yoochun with concern face.

“er….I think so.” Yoochun’s scratching his head…. Not knowing what else to say anyway…….

“He never spacing out like this before.” Junsu wave his hand in front of Yunho face, but still no movement from him.

“What he’s looking at?” They try to follow Yunho gaze….And then…..

“Oh my god……SLEEPING BEAUTY!!!!” They shouted together and then gasped.

“Uh? Are you guys calling for me?” Yunho finally look at them with frown face. They only smirked at him.

“What?” Yunho was confused with their sudden smile.

“Come on move to the class guys, we already late.” Yoo Chun patted his friends shoulder with grin on his face.

“Aish…. I hope this time Yunho hyung will not drooling like Yoochun Hyung before.” Changmin’s smiles teasingly at him before run to his class.

“Drooling? What’s he talking about?” Junsu and Yoochun burst with laughter while leaving dumbfounded Yunho behind.

 

……………………………..

 

Yunho Pov

What’s wrong with me? I can’t even concentrate with my study today! I see him everywhere, cupboard, chair, books and I even can see him at Mr. Lim’s face just now! Oh my god! I think I’m going crazy because of him. Why my heart beat so fast when I think of him? What have you done to me Sleeping Beauty? arghhhhhhhhh……..somebody save me!

End of pov

 

“Hm, spacing out again?” Yoochun patted Yunho shoulder softly since he know that man still in his lala land that time.

“Who? Me?”Yunho pointed to his self and then look around him.

“Yes you. Class already over. You don’t even notice the bell rings? woow that’s amazing! You did a great job man!” Yoochun laugh at him while shake his head few times.

 

“Really? Class already over? aish…..” Yunho blink his eyes and then sighed.-I definitely going crazy now!

“Let me guess. Sleeping Beauty?” Yunho rolled his eyes to Yoochun who smile slyly at him. And then something hits him…He widens his eyes.. shocked.-how does he know?

Yoochun left dumbfounded Yunho and run to his Susu that already waiting for him at the exit doors.

“Still have a class?” Yunho turn to the voice that approaches him.

“Uh….no.”

“Oh, ok. bye.” Jaejoong continue to move leaving Yunho behind since he thought Yunho didn’t really want to talk with him. Yunho watch him walk slowly.-wait the minute. This is the first times he approach me! Yunho gasped after realized it.

“Hey, wait up.” He quickly keeps his book in the bag and runs towards Jaejoong that already at the exit door. He’s finally reaches Jaejoong when the latter purposely slow down his pace waiting for him.

“What’s happened to you today? You look out of space.” Jaejoong finally broke the silence while of course still lower down his head like always.

“You notice me?” Jaejoong nodded.

He cares for me? wow that’s great! Yunho smile widely. ‘I never thought he will look at me. And why does I’m happy about it?’

“well..hm..i also don’t know. There’s something bothering me, and it still bothering me now.” Yunho sighed…certain someone beautiful face suddenly popup on his mind.

“hm..i can see that.” Jaejoong suddenly stop from walking while Yunho continue to walk and look at him weirdly.

“Really? How can….DUSHHH” Yunho quickly touch his forehead and then rubbed it softly.

“Vending machine again? Why does this vending machine hate me so much?” few students that saw the accident happened burst to laugh. He rolled his eyes to them as a sign for them to shut up.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me there’s vending machine in front of me?” Yunho’s still rubbing his head with a big sighed. Luckily this time the bump not too strong like before.

 

“I thought you’re pretty smart to stop from walking while you see me stop suddenly.” Jaejoong soft laugh can be heard while he continues to walk leaving Yunho behind.

“Aish….hey waits for me!”-  Yunho smile a little and then quickly follow him. Ok. I take my words back when I said he’s care for me!!! Well I don’t know why, the more I get close to him the more I get attracted to him. You’re something Mr. Kim Jaejoong. And for sure, I will take a revenge Vending Machine! Wait for it…………duh! Am I really crazy now?

****************

TBC

p/s: Thank you soooo much ms Lilmzkellz....^^.....By the way guys....I'm still alive...lol...sorry for the late update.....**bowed**..