Just Ordinary Boy 23

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 23

Confession 1

 

They come to the school early today. Jaejoong is still clueless about everything that happened last night and still wondering why Yunho stormed out suddenly without saying anything. No one of them talk about him when he asked. He impatiently walks out from the class and move to Yunho room determine to know it by his self after being treat that way. He knocked it for a few time but still no answer from inside.

 

‘He didn’t come back last night?’ Jaejoong starts feel worry. Never in his life, had he felt so worry like this and all of this happens because of person names JUNG YUNHO! ’where’s did he goes?’ Jaejoong slowly walk back to his class and seat at his seat and waiting every minute for Yunho to come walk through the door.

 

Bells already ringing Mr. Han already in front of the class but still there are no sign from Yunho. Jaejoong sigh. ‘What really happened last night?’ he looks at Junsu and Yoochun who totally pretend to not see him. He knows they hide something from him.

 

…………………………………..

 

Yunho glance at his watch. He wonders how long he had been there at school roof watching the sunrise. Quickly he stands up and walks to his room. Today must be his busies day since coronation day will be held tomorrow evening. Well he had responsibility that he must do and he can’t abandon it just like that even though he in a miserable condition right now. He moves to his room. After take a bath and change his cloth he quickly dash out to the ball hall room where the coronation will be held. Because of the Coronation day event he and the others of student council member have a privilege to skip class until the event day comes. Little he didn’t know some one’s waiting at him at the class with million worries in his heart.

 

During the Lunch hour

 

They gather like usual at their favorite place. They hang down their head afraid to facing Jaejoong at that time. It’s just like they got caught doing something bad…… Suddenly Yunho show up. He sit beside Jaejoong pretend that’s nothing happened.

“Yun ah where have you been, you didn’t go to morning class. Are you ok?” Jaejoong ask concerned.

“I’m ok Jae. Well I’m busy with that coronation day, decorating and handling some problem. Don’t worry; I’ll already get permission to skip the class.”

 

“Oh ok. Then let’s eat.” he opened their pack and wait for everyone to start eating while he still examine them. Silent….awkward. Why does he feel that way? They lunch time never been so silent like this before. It always fun, enjoyable and and happy atmosphere. He just can’t take it anymore.

 

“You know guys this silence kills me inside. I know there is something happens behind me. Fine, I am wondering how long you guys can keep this secret from me.” he put his spoon and stands up move away from them. His three stooges’ quickly follow him.

Yunho quickly move and grab Shin Dong wrist. Shin dong give a sign to his two members to keep continues to follow their princess.

 

“How long did you know KYJ? Please don’t lie to me anymore” Yunho asked him harshly while looking sharp in his eyes. Shin Dong startled but he manages to smiles.

“Too long Master Yunho, Too long…..since our elementary school!” Yunho drag shin Dong to sit with them.

“Tell us shin dong, everything you know about Jaejoong.” Yunho look at him. He sighs.

 

“Well, its look like I don’t have a choice didn’t i? We know Joongie since elementary school. He is very beautiful kid, people always mistaken him as a girl. He never cares that time and still smiles happily. He such a sweet little boy always shared everything that he has with us his class member. Because of that, we like him very much. We know there are lot bad people trying to get him. So we try to protect him. But what eight years old kid can do that time? Believe me, there are not only one but several time bad people trying to him. Because of that, day by day he started to changes become the passive person and rarely to talk and smile again. And one day we all shocked when we heard that he been transfer to other school.”

 

“That’s it? Then what about the ‘princess’ thing?”

 

“We admired him since a while master. Gosh, who didn’t fall in love with his beauty? He’s our Princess since he was little. We never thought to meet him again….ok, I admitted that day we’re trying to bullied him. But I swear, we didn’t recognize him at first until he lifts his head a little and I know those eyes immediately. Our Princess Joongie eyes, the eyes that we’ve been missing so long”

 

“You call hyung princess since a little? Then what make you guys determine to protect him?” Changmin ask interestedly.

 

Flash back

“Give me all the money you have!” the bad man threat Shin dong with knife on his hand.

“I don’t have money.” Shin Dong try to protect the money that his umma give him to buy medicine and a few grocery that she asked.

“Don’t lies to me.” the man searching all in his body and found the money that he hides and smirked at him.

“I swear, that’s all I have.” without mercy the bad mans beat Shin dong hardly make him crawling on other side. After that they leave him there. Shin Dong crying frustrated because he loosing the money that supposed to be used to buy medicine for his mother.

“Dongie? is that you? Why are you crying?” Suddenly someone patted his shoulder. He felt relieve when he know the persons is Joongie.

“Bad people take my money Joongie. I can’t buy medicine for my umma anymore.”

“oh..Don’t be cry. Here take my money.”

“But…but….”

“Ahem….no but. Just take it. I don’t need it anyway. Appa always give me extra money even though I don’t need it. You better have it. It will be used in your hands then mine.”

“Joongie…..”

“We’re friends’ right? It’s just a small thing that I can help you with.”

End of flash back

 

“Do you guys know how old was us that time? We’re only eight years old. Kid with a big hearts, that’s what Joongie is. Because of him my mother survive from the dangerous fever. That’s why I promise myself, if I meet Joongie again I’ll protect him and become his best friend.”

 

“Did he know you guys since the beginning?” Yoochun who’s just silent finally ask him.

“Yes…we told him everything”

“So that’s that the reason why he comfortable with you guys! About the KYJ……” Changmin tries asking curiously. Shin Dong understands what Changmin about to ask.

“When we saw the picture, we know it was him but we just realize a few days ago that he didn’t know anything about this contest and he even didn’t bother to know about it. That’s why we just silent and didn’t talk about it beside we aware that it’s better if no one recognize him. It will better for his safety.” they nodded together. Then Yunho look at him with serious faces.

 

“Shin Dong ah, we need your help. This is important for us to bring our real Jaejoong self back to us.”

********

TBC

A/n: Lilmzkellz ah~~~ Thank you~~~