Just Ordinary Boy 27

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 27

Leaving or Not?

 

This is it, 11.30 am…..he took his hoodie and his luggage and look at his room for the last time. His heart felt hurt, every step he takes feel heavy. Umma and Uncle Seunggi are already waiting for him outside the house but Changmin nowhere on the sight. He sighs. He knows Changmin is still angry with him and too sad to send him away today. He doesn’t blame him. He understands how he felt. He doesn’t know where Changmin go early that morning. He puts his luggage on the back car then get in the car. His uncle started the car when he’s in. few minutes later they are on the road on the way to the airport. He watches the letter that Changmin slips on his door this morning. He opened and read it

 

“hyung…whatever happened, I’ll always love you. By the way, Yunho hyung want you to have this. I’ll be waiting for you to come back hyung. My instinct said, you’ll be come back to us. Love you my Angel Kim Jaejoong hyung. Have a nice trip.”

 

Jaejoong open the second letter.

 

“Hey..i guess you are ready to go now right? I doubt if you already know about this, the coronation day will be held today at 3.pm. I wish you’ll be there. i know it’s impossible right? Your flight will be at 2.50pm..so it’s too impossible for you to be there. it’s not wrong to have a wish right?.After all it’s only a wish…I’m sorry I can’t send you at airport my love. It’s too hurt to watch someone you love….…leave….Don’t worry, I’ll be waiting for you…always and forever. Remember this man Jung Yunho…will stand by you……and will always Love you……Jaejoongie…

 

He wipes his tears which start to fall down like a heavy rain. He looks at the second paper behind his letter. OH MY GOD….He gasp….it was his picture with writing on it, PRINCESS OF THE YEAR. He read the message behind the picture.

 

“I manage to sneak out this result earlier for you. I guess you have to know it before you go. Here we go~~~~ KYJ @ Kim Jaejoong or Sleeping Beauty Princess, You are our princess……………You win the title. There’s no one deserve to have this title then you. Joongie ah…how I wish that you are the one who standing beside me on the coronation day, no one else….”

 

He still shocked…

 

“Joongie….are you Sure about this? it’s still not too late to change your decision you know.” Jaejoong look at his Uncle. His uncle looks at him with worry face.

“I…i..don’t know Uncle…..i really don’t know what to do.”

“Think with your heart Jongie, follow what your heart say. Don’t regret your decision later. You still have a time to think.”

Jaejoong sigh while looking outside the window.

 

 

**At the coronation hall***

 

“Did you see Yunho?” Siwon and the others council members start panicked when their leader didn’t show up since early morning. This is the biggest day that they all waiting for but then suddenly their leader disappear. They try to call him for so many times but still they can’t reach him.

“Where’s the man go? Man..he’s the highlight for today!” Kibum sigh.

“As far as I know, he never escapes or run from his responsibility. Something’s must come up. Kibum just keep dialing his number. I’ll go get some help to find him. Kangin you go handle the back stage and you Yoochun..” Siwon as the vice president of the council club have to take action.

“Uh??? Me?? Hey..i don’t involve with student council”

“Aish who said you don’t involve with student council? like it or not you already involved now.…if Yunho was here, you Sure will do whatever he asked you to do right?”

“Its true, but he’s not here….so…”

“Please Yoochun. We need your help right now.”

“Aish….ok..ok….remind me to change my club next year.….what should I do?”

“Handle the reception. I know you can do it very well.”

“Fine….” Yoochun quickly get up and move to the reception counter beside the main door.

 

“Where are you Yunho?” Siwon sigh. Minutes later his phone ringing.

 

****in the airport*****

 

Jaejoong Pov

 

I still can’t decide what should I do. Uncle Seunggi and umma just watching me silently. Suddenly umma hand phone’s ringing.

“Hello?” umma expression turns to panicked one.

“WHAT???? are you ok? wait there…I’ll be there as soon as possible.”

“Umma it’s there something wrong?” I can see umma is nervous. I know there must be something going on and I have a feeling it’s a bad news.

“Minnie…accident…Hospital….”

“WHATTTTT???”

“You guys just stay here. I don’t want you guys missed your flight.”

“it’s ok Noona….we still have a times. Besides, I can’t let you driving like this when you are shaking too much.”

“it’s ok….Seunggi, Jaejoong..i just panicked a little. Minnie said, he was alright but he still waiting outside the operation room since Yunho family still doesn’t show up.”

“Yu…Yun…Yunho?” my lungs likes stop from beating that times, my heart felt very hurt when I heard his name mentioned by umma.

“Yes Joongie…Yunho in emergency room, still fighting with his life.” I was speechless and shock.

“Let’s go..there’s no time to waste. Joongie are you coming with us? Joongie?” i didn’t respond. My spirit like not with me just now. I felt like lifeless body without a soul…..

“Joongie…get hold yourself. Yunho will be fine. let’s go.” Uncle Seunggi has to guide me to stand up and walk to the car. it’s like all my energy gone that time.

End of Pov

 

30 minute later, they arrived at the hospital. They quickly run to the emergency room. There they saw Changmin crying outside the emergency room. They quickly get to him.

“Umma…” Changmin hug his Umma as soon as they arrived at his place.

“Changmin….it’s ok..umma’s here.”

“Jaejoong hyung….” Changmin looks at his hyung who look very pale. He slowly move to his hyung and hug him tightly.

“Min..Minnie..how’s Yunho?” Jaejoong stuttered to say every word.

“He’s still inside hyung…..doctor still try to save him.”

“What happened?” Uncle Seunggi asked Changmin while take a sit beside the young man.

 

“Yunho hyung asked me to accompany him to buy something to give to Jaejoong hyung before he leaves. He drive his car and catch me on the school. i Supposed to back at home…before you guys go to airport….We are on the way back from the mall and stop at the traffic light when Suddenly BMW car driven fast bump with our car from behind. The driver was drunk. I was lucky because I wear safety belt while Yunho hyung opened his belt for awhile because he want to take something in the back seat. it’s happened too fast, I can see Yunho hyung flying through the car glasses and..and…and..i cant…do…anything…that…times….it’s all my fault…I can save him…if…I ….hold him…but…i..was too shocked and…don’t know what to do…..” Changmin continue to crying.

 

“Syhhhhhh……it’s ok..Minnie…it’s not your fault. Yunho never blame you for that.” Mrs. Shim tries to calm him down by his hair softly.

“Jae hyung…Yunho…bought..this…for..you….he…want…me to give this for you..before you go ….i’..i’m sorry hyung” Changmin’s handing the blue box in Jaejoong hands. Jaejoong tears fall on the blue box. His gripped the box tightly. Slowly he opens the blue box revealing the items inside. It’s a necklace with black butterfly locket shape on it. It’s beautiful. He touches the butterfly locket softly.

“Hyung….Yunho hyung say he want to see you to wear it when you come back to us.” Jaejoong is still silent only his sobbing can be heard.

“Did…siwon and his friend know about this?” He asked when he finally calms a little.

“I already send a message to Siwon to tell him what happened.”

“The coronation day……” Jaejoong Suddenly remembers the event. It’s the important event for Yunho and his friend.

“Hyung, I know you’re the princess. You already read the letter right? I purposely put it early with hope you’ll change your decision after you read it”

“………………………………” Jaejoong just looks at Changmin. He really doesn’t know how to respond to that.

“Hyung…..Yunho hyung say he dream that you and him at the coronation day…he said, he believes you’ll show up in this coronation day with him. But it was only a dream that can’t become reality in the ends. He don’t want me to tell you this, he even booked a Suit for you hyung. Crazy isn’t it?” Changmin gives a pain chuckle while looking at his hyung.

“How long he’s been in there?” Jaejoong felt weak. He looks at the emergency room door.

“It’s almost 1 hour already.” Jaejoong look at his watch it’s 1.30pm times is running out.

“Siwon hyung and the others members club must be in trouble since both prince and princess will not show up.” Changmin sigh.

“Hyung, you should do something to help them hyung. This coronation day bring a lot meaning to them, especially to Yunho hyung. Since Yunho hyung can’t show up as the prince, at least with the princess presence the coronation is still be going on.” Changmin looks at his hyung with pleading eyes.

 

“I..i…don’t know…Min..I...” He lost words to say to Changmin. He must decide now……should he leave or not? He closed his eyes tries to listen what his heart say…………..

 **************

TBC

A/n: Thank you soooo much lilmzkellz~~~ By the way, we're close to the end now~~^^.....