Just Ordinary Boy 8

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: [info]arcticmoonrise 
Length: Chaptered

 

 

CHAPTER 8

Surprise

 

“Why do you look so happy today? Is there something wrong with my face? And why do you keep on staring at me? It’s scaring me a lot!” Everytime Jaejoong glanced at Changmin, he would see the younger one smile at him.

 

“Oh... It's nothing, hyung. Let's go! Let me send you to your class.” Changmin grabbed Jaejoong's wrist and half-dragged his hyung along the school corridor.

 

“Why are you such in a rush?” Jaejoong huffed and panted, obviously exhausted from running just to keep up with Changmin's brisk walking.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry but I have another matter to attend to. Could you ask Junsu -hyung to meet me in the school library during lunch time? I have something to do and I really need his help.”

 

“Sure, Minnie.”

 

“Don’t worry hyung. I'll ask Yunho and Yoochun-hyung to accompany you while the two of us are gone. We will back as soon as we finish our job.”

 

“I’m not actually worried about being alone, Minnie. You're the one I'm worried about,” Jaejoong looked deeply into his dongsaeng's eyes.

 

I really love Changmin very much! Sometimes I feel that he's the hyung because he protects me so much.

 

 

“Me?” Changmin frowned, confused with Jaejoong's words.

 

“Yes, you. I think you worry too much about me when it's supposed to be the other way around since I'm the hyung here. You’re like an older brother who is very protective of his sister. I do love you because of that but I wish you won't spoil me too much. Don't worry too much because I can take good care of myself,” Jaejoong winked at Changmin. After that, he entered his class and waved goodbye.

 

His hyung may be right but he's just too scared to lose his hyung again. He doesn’t want to experience the past again. Changmin looked at his watch. “! I'm late again,” he muttered.

………………………………………

 

Lunch time

In the school library

 

Junsu was fuming when he arrived at the library. Changmin who was seated in one of the desks immediately waved when he saw his hyung enter.

 

“What’s with that face, hyung?” Changmin asked as soon as Junsu arrived at the table. He took a seat and then glared at Changmin.

 

“Yah! Why did you want to see me here? Aish…you better answer to Chunnie later. He got mad at me for leaving him alone. I’m telling you he is really jealous right now. You better make sure that this is really important or else I’m going to kill you!”

 

“What? Wow….what have I missed here? Since when have you and Chunnie been together?” Changmin was really shocked with the great news. Finally, they have confessed to each other after waiting for one year! However, he will surely miss  Yoochun-hyung's drooling over Junsu-hyung. He laughs to his self every time he remembers that scene.

 

“Huh? You still don’t know yet ? Oh! I was planning to tell you yesterday at the training room but I decided to postpone it since you’re so worried and frustrated about your deal with Heechul. Yoochun confessed to me yesterday and we officially became  a couple since then,” Junsu said softly then he giggled shyly.

 

“Yah! How could you let me be the last one to know?  I’m the one who should kill you now. Have you forgotten the promise that we made? That we would never hide anything from each other?” Changmin gave Junsu a death glare.

 

“Sorry,” Junsu lowered his head feeling guilty for what he has done. On the other hand, Changmin who was supposed to feel bad at that moment laughed instead at his hyung's reaction. Junsu who felt really guilty got confused.

 

“I’m happy for you Junsu hyung. Don't worry, I was just teasing you,” Changmin gave a warm smile to his hyung. Junsu felt relief and smiled back at Changmin. Since Jaejoong left seven years ago, Junsu has always been with him that's why he treats him as his brother. To see his hyung happy is Changmin's happiness.

 

“So why did you call me here?” Junsu finally spoke. Changmin smiled and handed him a brown envelop. Junsu took it with a questioning look in his face.

 

“Open it.”

 

Slowly, Junsu opened the envelope and took out the content. His mouth hung open when he saw the picture in front of him. A picture of a sleeping figure with white pale skin, beautiful red rosy lips.

Flawless…Perfect….Beautiful…..

 

“HOLY COW! Since when did you have a girlfriend? You've never mentioned to me that you have a hot girlfriend! “ Junsu exclaimed.

 

“Yah hyung, look carefully!” Chang min chuckled and winked at him.

 

“Huh? Why? I can see very well she is really beautiful!”

 

“Look really, really carefully!” Chang min emphasized. Junsu scratched his head. He can't understand what Changmin was trying to point out. Changmin saw the confusion in his hyung's so he decided to tell him already what he's been missing.

 

“You can't get it, can you? Fine. First, the person in that picture is a 'HE' and not a 'SHE'.”

 

“WHAT?????” Junsu was too shocked that he fell from his chair.

 

“Shhh,” the librarian glared at them and told them to keep quiet. Changmin apologized and bowed his head.

 

“Aish hyung... Please control your self.” Junsu covered his mouth with his hands and nodded.

 

“Did I hear that right? That person in the picture is a guy?” Changmin nodded. As if he's not yet convinced, Junsu scans the picture again.

 

 

“And most importantly, he's going to beat that Heechul brat! .”

 

“Wow, that’s great! But wait the minute. We can’t bring an outsider in the contest, right?”

 

“Don't you think I've already thought about that? Of course, he's a student of this school!”

“WHAT?????” Junsu squeaked.

 

“SHHHH!” This time Junsu stood and apologized.

 

“Yah hyung! I told you to control your self,” Chang min shook his head.

 

I shouldn't asked him to meet me in the school library.

 

“But I've never seen as beautiful as him in our school. Are you sure he's really our schoolmate?”

 

“Yes, hyung. And most importantly, you know him very well!”

 

Junsu widened his eyes. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that a beautiful guy exists in this school. Also, he's supposed to know that guy. Changmin must be kidding. All his life he has never met such a beautiful man so how come Changmin is saying otherwise?

 

“Yeah right. Don’t play with me Changmin. Just tell me who this pretty guy is!” Junsu asked impatiently.

 

“Ok, but you have to promise first that it will be only between the two of us. And don't shout when I say it.” Junsu nodded quickly.

 

“Tell me now,” he said impatiently. Changmin took a deep breath before whispering it to Junsu's ears.

 

“He is... Jaejoong-hyung.”

 

“WHAA…..umphhh” Changmin push one of the books in front of Junsu's mouth to shut him up then he flashed a smile to the librarian who was staring at them.

 

“THAT’S IT. YOU TWO……… OUT!”

 

At the cafeteria

20 minutes after being chased out from the library

 

“Susu, you're putting it on your cheek not into your mouth!” Yoochun wiped Junsu's cheek while shaking his head.

 

“Ooopps.. sorry,” he chuckled nervously. He just can't take his eyes off Jaejoong as he kept thinking about the picture.

 

Was it really him who was in the picture? He sure looks so different.

 

“Hey Minnie, since when do you drink with your nose? Keep the straw away from your nose. Aish, what’s wrong with the two of you today? Yah….And the both of you,  stop staring at Jaejoong!” Yunho shouted and because of that, Changmin accidentally poked his nose with the straw again.

 

“Hahaha.. were we? Sorry!” they said in unison while laughing nervously. Yunho and Yoochun just looked at each other. They could sense something fishy going on.

 

Should I tell Jae hyung about the contest thing? Will he get angry at me if I do? Changmin thought.

 

Whats wrong with this two? Why do they keep on staring at me?Jaejoong sighed while continue drink his water.

 

“Yah Yunho-ah. Could you make them stop following us? It’s distracting,” Yoochun glared at the three people in the next table. Yoochun has been feeling uncomfortable since they walk out from the class. He noticed that Shin Dong, Eun Yuk and Yeh Sung has been following the five of them.

 

“I’m sorry Chun but I don’t have the power to do it anymore. You should ask Jae to do it,”  Yunho give a sly smile.

 

“Jaejoong? Why should Jaejoong do it?” Yoochun asked while looking at Jaejoong who in turn lowered his head down. Changmin got startled by Yunho's reply while Junsu just rolled his eyes.

 

“After all, they’re now Jaejoong's knights in shining armor!”

 

“WHAT???????????” the three of them shouted while Jaejoong just lowered his head more and Yunho just laughed at his friends' reactions.

 

*******************

 

TBC

A/n:arcticmoonrise thank you so much ne bb......You sure help me a lot.....^^....Once again Thank you.