Just Ordinary Boy 25

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 25

Where are you?

 

It’s already 6.30 pm when Changmin arrives at home. His uncle and umma were still chatting at dining table.

 

“Uncle, how are you? It’s been a long time we didn’t see each other” he quickly hug his uncle and join them while sit beside his uncle.

“Oh…I’m fine Minnie. You look more handsome and… even taller?” his umma laugh when he heard what his uncle said. Changmin only pouted with his uncle words.

“So how long will you be here this time? Please stay long this time uncle. Let me take you tour this town. I want to show you this place.”

“I’m sorry Minnie, my flight is tomorrow evening. There’s a lot of work that still unfinished that I should do. May be next time sweetheart?”

“Oh…don’t burden your uncle Minnie. There’s still be next time right Minnie? By the way, why are you late today and where’s your brother? Why he’s not come back with you?” His umma frowned a little when she can sense Jaejoong was not with him.

“He’s not come back yet? I thought…………….” something hits Changmin he quickly get up run through the door. His heart beat faster. He takes his cell phone and quickly dialed Yunho number.

‘Please be ok hyung……please be save’

 

Yunho was in the middle of the ballroom hall when he received Changmin call. He starts panic and quickly takes his excuse to leave from his friends.

 

Yunho Pov

Ah….this is bad!

‘Where should I find him? Jae where are you?’ Changmin said, he still not coming back from school….is it impossible if he’s still in here?’

I take my cell phone and call Minnie. I asked him to try find him at his usual place that he always used to go while I’m checking him at school areas.

Music room! That’s it. He must be there. I quickly run towards music room areas. I can hear beautiful piano rhythm was playing from the room. He must be there. I quicken my paces and run towards the music room.

“Jae…..uh?” I sighed. It’s not him who played the piano. Where did he go? I try to find at every room that I know in that school, but I failed to find him. ‘oh…….right, there’s one places left. Hope he was there!’

End of Pov

 

Jaejoong POV

I flip my cell phone and put it back in my bag. I’ve called my umma and told her I’ll be late for home today. I should just call him after I arrive here but I’ve been paralyzed by this beautiful view in front of me and forget what I supposed to do.

‘Great! I’ve make them worried about me!’ silly me. This is what I always avoid to do but in the ends this is the thing that I do. After all happened today what I need is a place that can make me relax and think. I definitely can’t make this at home.

End of Pov

 

“You…are…here…..” Yunho panted hard holding his chest while looking at Jaejoong. a curve of smile visible on his face.

“Yun?” Jaejoong look at the man who smiles at him.

“Yeah….it’s me. Are you ok?” Yunho quickly move towards the figure that stands few meter away from him.

“Yes I guess.” a softly answer from the angel beside him.

“Good.”

 

“Yun ah…. why are you running away last night?”

“oh..that…i….i got a call from…siwon that he need my help for the stage decoration immediately.” A little lie won’t hurt doesn’t it? Yunho thought to hismself.

“is it so?”

“of course!”

“okay then……….” Jaejoong smile.-Yun ah…I know it’s a lies.

 

“Jae ah…..are you going to leave us?” Yunho can’t help his self from asking the question.

“After all that happened, I think it’s the best way for me to…go….” Jaejoong answer him softly. It’s the best way he can think that time.

“You decide to go back? But why? Just because they know the true and the real you?” Yunho look at him with pains feeling in his heart.

 

“Yun ah…….i…..I’m not safe here.”

“No. You’re safe here. You belong here! With us,…with your family…with…me!” Yunho almost shouted the last part to him. He want Jae to know that he always belong with them..here…with him…

“Yun ah….sometimes I just wish that I can be with you guys without worries. But I can’t do that without worries to hurt you guys or even to hurt myself. I know what curse with me. I can’t stand to lose anyone that I love anymore.” Jaejoong give his faint smile while facing the man before looking back to the beautiful view.

“stop saying like that! I know you just want to be ordinary boy…but you can’t do that….. You know why Jae?” Jaejoong turn his face to the man waiting for the next sentence coming from him.

“Because you’re special….you’re gift from the god” Yunho smile to him warmly. Jaejoong felt touched with the words…

 

“Yun….” Yunho examine the figure that looks at him with sparkling in his eyes…the real Jaejoong that he loves without his eyes glasses.

“Jae…..you’re extra ordinary inside and out. No one can deny it. Even though you hide it, people still can sense it, feel it. If you want to be ordinary, then you must accept it. Accept what you already have.  Accept what you’re…Then learn to love it Jae. With that you can get used with it. You’ll feel relax when you accept the way you are and the gifted that you have.” He didn’t have to wait for what the beautiful man to say. He want this angel….this beauty to realize how lucky and how grateful he should be with everything he had.

 

“it’s not easy Jung Yunho…it’s not easy to do like what you said. I’ve been in that situation before but look what I’ve got? A pain! A scar! Nightmare that always haunted me for the rest of my life! Accepted the fact you said? Look at me Yunho. Look at me. Tell me for once when the first time you saw me, did you want me? My body? My heart? Tell me the true, because if I not mistake you…..you fall in love with KYJ just only look at his picture. So what do you expect? You think live in this girlish figure is special? YOU’RE WRONG! This not a gift…this is a curse! A curse Yunho…a curse….it’s scary dammit! You don’t have any idea how’s to live in my place Yunho..You don’t have any idea at all.” Jaejoong eyes full with anger, his tears threat to fall and he tries to hold it. He turned his back and about to walk to the exit door when Yunho Suddenly hugged him tightly from behind to stop him from moving.

 

“Jae ah…please…it’s not what I mean. Jae……Don’t run away again please. You have everything here. If you leave, you hurt others feelings. Didn’t you see it? You actually want to save yourself, without considerate other feelings Surround you. Isn’t that selfish Jae? Don’t leave us Jae….don’t leave… me..please”

 

Jaejoong Pov

Tears? I can feel my shoulder wet with something. I take a glance to the man behind me. Slowly I loosen the hands in my waist and walk to the exit doors without turning back. I can’t stand to see his tears. I run quickly to the exit door before my tears fall for the third time today. I can’t control it anymore at least don’t let him see me like this. i don’t want him to know that this tears is falling because of him, for him…..a tears from my deepest heart. I’m sorry Yun. I have to leave you.

I can’t turn back anymore…I can’t Yun…It’s because….

‘I just realize that I love you too…Yunho ah’

 *****************

TBC

A/n: Like always~~ Thank you my betareader lilmzkellz....and you...my readers....thank you....