Just Ordinary Boy 12

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 12

Act of kindness

 

“What you got here? Wow….kimbap. This awesome! Where do you buy all of this? This is really-really nice.” Yunho tapped his stomach which already growling when he saw a bunch of foods in front of him. He feels hungry after spending his time in meeting since early in the morning.

“Where have you been? We’re already waiting for you for fifteen minutes.” Junsu crossing his hands on his chest while glance at Yunho.

“Sorry Su, I can’t escape the meeting early. By the way, where is Jae?” Yunho’s scanning around him when he realizes Jaejoong is not there with them.

“Yah? Why did you look for him?” Yoochun’s staring at Yunho with plastered teasing smile on his face.

“No reason. So did I need a reason to ask about him anyway?” Yunho raise his eyebrow to Yoochun. Yoochun chuckled definitely amused with his friend behavior.

“Yah, you are too worried about him. If I don’t know you very well I’ll be mistaken you as his boyfriend.”

“Shut up Chun!” Yunho rolled his eyes to Yoochun.-Yah! why do I care anyway?

“Hyung spend his time with his knight over there.” Changmin point his index finger to the side corner where Jaejoong and his knight sitting, chatting happily.

“What he’s doing over there? He supposed to eat here with us?” he lifted his eyebrow and then pouted. This is the first time Jaejoong parted away from them. He never know his questions bring a frown in is friends face, wondering with his ‘strange’ behavior.

“Jealous?” Yoochun lean closely and whisper in Yunho ear while waiting his reaction.

“Oh shut up Chun!” Yunho give a light smack on Yoochun head while the others laugh at him.

“He said he want to help Shin Dong to finish his homework. He will be right back after he’s finish helping them.”

“So what are you‘ll waiting for? Let’s eat.” they start to eat happily until they didn’t realize Jaejoong stand beside them watching they eats.

“Wow…..this is great!” Yunho give his surprise look for the taste of the kimbap in his mouth.

“Uhum…I agree with you. This is heaven taste! I never eat any kimbap like this before.” Yoochun agree with him.

“Jae hyung? Why did you stand there? Are you already finished with them?” Changmin notice Jaejoong stand behind Yunho and Yoochun while watching they eat.

“Not yet. I just come to take my bag.” Jaejoong quickly take his bag from the bench beside them.

“Yah Jae, you should eat this kimbap. This is really great!”

“Yunho hyung…actually this kimbap was made by Jaejoong hyung.” Changmin smiles proudly while Jaejoong’s blushing with every compliment that they give.

“Uh really?” they unison said it while looking at Jaejoong who already red and lower his head even more.

“Yeah…you should teach me when you have a free time Jaejoong. I really want to learn how to make this!” Junsu excitedly said it before munching his kimbap.

“Sure Susu. Anytime you want. I will teach you how to make It.” he gives a warm smile to Junsu.

“This is really great Jae.” Yunho show is two thumbs up to Jaejoong. Still amaze with the taste in his mouth.

“This is really-really great Jaejoong.” Yoochun added while he takes another pieces of kimbap.

“Really? Thank you. I’m glad you guys like it. I have to go guys. Enjoy your meal. I’ll be with Shin Dong and the gang. It takes a time for while so I guess you guys just go ahead without me. See you in the class” He bow a little and walk away towards the corner.

“Minnie is your hyung always like that?” Yunho blurted the question after Jaejoong body disappears around the corner.

“uh? what do you mean hyung?” Changmin looks at Yunho confusedly.

“Remember the day I bumped with vending machine? I was with him when Shin Dong and the gang bully him. But what makes me startled is the way he faced them. He didn’t look like fright or angry but he act so innocent and so pure without consider his safety” Yunho still remember that day. He never thought the simple kindness that Jaejoong show effect him a lot and changes the others around him.

“Oh ya, I saw him helping Joon seuk find his lost necklace another day after Joon seuk hide his book. It’s a kind of surprised me when he didn’t care about his book but continue to help Joon seuk find his necklace. We all know how Joon seuk hate him so much after Mr.. Yon let Jaejoong sit at his places while he didn’t come at school in the first day Jaejoong attends our class before. He put people first then himself. Is it normal? Man, I never see someone who selflessness like him. ” Yoochun added. He also very respect at the kindness that Jaejoong showed to them.

“Is he always that kind to everyone?” Junsu suddenly asks.

“That the way he is. He never changes.” Changmin answered it with smile.

‘That is my hyung, the one and only Kim Youngwong Jaejoong.’

“Hey, bell already ring. Let’s go to the class.” Junsu tapped the table and then asked them to packed the empty containers quickly before going back to the class.

*in the class*

“What take him so long?” Yunho glance to his watch and to three stooges in front of him. Mr.. Li already in the class but Jaejoong still didn’t show up.

“May be he have something to do?” He sighed -‘wait the minute. Why I have to worry about him? After all he’s the genius one. He doesn’t have to enter the class to pass this subject. May be he already plan to skip this class today?’

“Well class, I have to leave you guys early today because i have urgent meeting in five minutes from now on with our principal. Please open page 45 it’s going to be your homework and you better start to do it right now so you will don’t wasting your time, until then see you all in the next class.” Mr.. Li then walk to the exit door. After Mr. Li gone, Yunho quickly stand up and move to the exit door.

“Hey, where are you going?” Yoochun saw Yunho walk passed him and rushing towards the exit door.

“Wash room….Stomachache” He answers it without looking at him.

“hm….there are something fishy about this men.” Yoochun’s watching Yunho figure gone from the door but decide to let him go this time.

*meanwhile at the outside*

Yunho continues walking without knowing where to go. He just follows his step. He knows every corner of the school very well so he checks every empty room that he found.

 

Yunho Pov

‘Where should I find Jae? Again! What’s wrong with me? It seem like my body did not synchronize with my brain anymore! it’s like I lost control to my own body. Argh!!!

“Yunho, what are you doing here?” finally I hear the soft angelic voice approach me. I know it’s him. Finally i found you.

End of pov

***************

TBC

A/n: Thank you lilmzkellz....^^...