Just Ordinary Boy 18

Just Ordinary Boy

 

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 18

Worry About you

 

Jaejoong stand in front of the student council room. He hesitates to come in. He touches the door knob ready to open it. Then he sighed back.

‘Aish….Kim Jaejoong what are you afraid of? You just want to check your best friend right?’ he nodded his head answers his own question.

 

‘yah, what should I say when I saw him?’ he take a deep breath and slowly open the door.’ calm down Jaejoong you can make it’ he peep his head slowly. ‘Er? No one here? Where’s he could be?’

 

“What are you doing here?” he jump a little and turn to the voice that approach him before quickly look down on the floor.

“Yun, aish………I thought you are inside there.” Yunho just smile.

“Well I just come back from washroom. Need to refresh myself. Why are you here?” he asked him again.

“i…I’m worry about you. You look pale and the eyes bag under your eyes look scary.” nothing can express Yunho happiness when he heard the words.- he worry about me! He repeats it for 10 times in his head.

“It’s about time you show up.” he smile and then he grab Jaejoong wrist and drag him to the hall way to the dorm area.

 

“Why are we here?” Jaejoong stood beside the door room.

“I need a rest. I’ll already talk with Mr. Jim that I can’t attend his class and I tell him you also couldn’t make it.”

“What?” Jaejoong rolled his eyes – he already knows that I’m going to find him?

“I know you will come for Me.” he smiles sweetly to Jae. He takes a risk when he left them table moment ago, and his efforts are working when Jae’s stand beside him right now.

 

flash back

Yunho pov

‘This is the only way that I can make him come to me. He kindhearted will bring him to me.

“I’m ok…… I guess. Guys, I make a move now. I think I need some rest.” I quickly stand up and move without turning back again.

End of flash back.

 

“You…aish……..” Jaejoong lost his words. He just shakes his head.

“Ah, we should not talk here. Well comes in.” Jaejoong just follow behind him. He watches the room. It’s have one single bed room and a study desk beside it. In the corner of the room he can see Yunho wardrobe and the left side is his bathroom. The room is really simple…Just exactly like other students dorm.

“This is my room. I stay alone here. This room is for student council leader. Every leader in this school has their own room. They didn’t need to share with other student.” Jaejoong nodded.

 

 “Jae ah……..i need your help.” he blurted out after he sit down at the bed. Jaejoong hesitated to sit. Yunho grab his wrist and make him sit beside him. He already thinks it last night. This is the only way that he can have his ‘sleep’ times back.

“Er?” Jaejoong looks at him for a moment when the man turn look others way. He lower down his head when he’s sense Yunho’s looking at him back.

 

“I can’t sleep last night. I can’t even close my eyes for one minute. My head feel like going to explode right now!”

“Aish…..you must thinking so much that’s why you can’t sleep.”

“How do you know?” Yunho frowned.- yah, you the reason I can’t sleep! I think about you and that Dong Wook, idiot!-Yunho shouted in his head.

 

“I have the same symptom. It happened every night.” -I can’t believe I said that. Jaejoong closed his mouth immediately.

“Uh……you have a lot of to think too? Then how about you share it with me?” Jaejoong bit his bottom lips. Hesitate to answer the question.

“Hm…it’s ok. I’ll already used to it but you look very terrible now. You need to sleep Yun otherwise you will get dizzy.” He tries to avoid the topic.

“Yah…..you still don’t trust me right? That’s why you don’t want to share your problem with me.” Yunho felt hurt a little knowing that Jaejoong refused to talk about it to him. Guess Jae’s still not trust him.

“No….no… is not like that. I need a time to talk about it Yun. It’s…….”

“I understand jae. It’s ok. Just remember I’m here with you.”  Yunho said cutely at his words and smile weakly at him. Jae felt warm in his heart. Yunho definitely a good friend.

“Thanks. By the way you need to sleep.”

“Yah….that the ‘help’ that I need from you!” he smile evilly make Jaejoong shivered.

 

“I don’t like the smile. What do you need me to do?”

“Sing me a lullaby song!” he demands with cute voice.

“What?”  Jaejoong gasped before frown at him…That’s definitely odd.

“Please…I really need to sleep.” Yunho pouted.
”Aish………ok.” Jaejoong sighed and nodded lightly. Yunho shouted happily and he quickly lay down at Jaejoong lap. Jaejoong rolled his eyes shocked with Yunho act.

“what the……………..”

“Oh come on. I promise I won’t open my eyes. Let me lend your lap today. I miss my mum.” He already closes his eyes because he know Jae don’t like people looking at his face. His last word touched Jaejoong heart.

“Aish, alright. You got pay for this.”

“Anything you want” Yunho smiles again and adjusts his head in comfortable position on Jaejoong lap.

“I don’t know lullaby song. Can I sing any song?” He watches the man bellow him who closed his eyes tightly.

“Yah….whatever as long as you’re not going to do rap. Geez, I can imagine you become a rapper!” Yunho laughs with his own joke.

“Shut up and just listen” Jaejoong was about to start singing when Yunho suddenly speak with his closed eyes.

“Jae ah….i failed to find him. I’ve already do everything, but I still can’t find him. What should I do? Is there any hope for me to find him?” Jaejoong startled with that question. He can felt Yunho ‘hurt’ from every word he said. Jaejoong sigh –that’s the reason he can’t sleep! He takes a deep breath before answer that question.

“Do you really love him?”

“i…i…” Yunho stuttered to answer the question.

 

“If you do, don’t give up. Believe what your heart says. Remember true love will always find it way.” After say that Jaejoong start sing ‘love in the ice’ his favorite song and that time his single tears that he holds fallen in….eyes glasses? Luckily it didn’t fell on Yunho face that right below him. He slowly moves his hand to open his eyes glasses afraid to wake up the man who already fall asleep on his lap. He wipes the single tears in his eyes glasses using his sleeves. Yunho move a side when he felt the movement on his ‘pillow’ and open his eyes a little before drifting to sleep back. - I thought I saw my KYJ Staring at me, Geezz

 

Jaejoong freeze at the moment- hope Yunho didn’t saw what he supposed not to see. Aish……………….. He quickly put his eyes glasses on.

 

Little they didn’t know there is someone watching all the scene through the window outside.

************

TBC

a/n: Reposted