Just Ordinary Boy 5

Just Ordinary Boy

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: [info]arcticmoonrise 
Length: Chaptered

 

CHAPTER 5

Heechul's Deal Vs Food

Junsu couldn't believe how Changmin could even eat happily as if nothing happened just a while ago.

Junsu's PV

This man's definitely a monster! How could he even manage to look as if nothing happened at the cafeteria a while ago?

End of PV

“So what are you going to do with Heechul and your princess deal?” Junsu impatiently asked Changmin who was still happily munching his food.

“Huh? Wait, let me eat first. I can’t think properly if food is in front of me. It's distracting me a lot,” he winked at junsu.

“Aish… How come you still have that appetite during this time? You have a serious problem here, Minnie.” Junsu just shook his head and gave up with his cousin's attitude.

“Oh? Really? Hey, do you still want that?” Changmin pointed at Junsu's sandwich which was still untouched.

“Yah! Aish….just take it. Eat quickly so that we can think about this already,” Junsu waited patiently until Changmin finished eating his food.

After 15 minutes…..

Finally! “So? Tell me your plans!” Junsu sighed.

“Hmmm……hyung, I think you’re prettier than Heechul so, how about you enter the contest to save me from becoming a slave, and  at the same time win the one-year food supply for me?” Changmin said while showing his puppy eyes to Junsu.

“WHAT? ME? ARE YO- ” Chang Min quickly closed Junsu's mouth with his hand to prevent his cousin from shouting out loud.

“Yah! Hyung! Now all people are staring at us. Keep your volume down. There's no need to shout. I’m just in front of you, we're not a hundred kilometers apart, ok?” Junsu nodded and Changmin slowly pulled his hand back. Junsu took a deep breath to try to control his anger.

“Are you really stupid? Even if I enter that contest, I would still lose against Heechul. You should know already that half of this school is crazy for him. We don't have any chance to win”

“There must be someone who is prettier than him in this school. And I’m sure I'll be able find him!” Changmin doesn't want to give up after all.

“YAH in just 3 days?! The registration will close three days from now! How can you find him in just a short amount of time?”  Junsu questioned him to knock some sense into his cousin's head.

“There must be someone...”

Junsu rolled his eyes and tried to make his cousin understand their situation.

“Even though we find that person, how can we gain votes for him in just 3 days. Heechul has a lot of fans already since he stepped into this school.”

“Uh, So I don't even have 50% chance of winning?” Changmin pouted while Junsu just nodded.

“Meaning even no chance of winning the one-year food supply?” Junsu nodded again.

“So that means I have to become his slave?” Changmin frowned.

“Hyung~~~” he start whining and looked at Junsu with his puppy eyes.

“What now?”

“Wah…..If you make your hair longer, I’m sure you’ll be prettier than him! Or you can wear y pants since you have a great   or blah..blah..blah…”

“WHAT? uh? Why is it always me?” Junsu just shook his head.

“What’s going on here?” Jaejoong suddenly appeared beside Changmin.

'Please don't tell him' Changmin mouthed to Junsu who quickly understood it and just smiled at Jaejoong.

“Nothing Jaejoong. Yah yunho, why are you here? Where is Chunnie?” he quickly shifted his attention to Yunho before Jaejoong could ask him another question. Jaejoong took a seat beside Changmin while Yunho sat beside Junsu. Jaejoong was still looking at the ground.

“He has a meeting with his music club. Why are you asking for him? Are you afraid that he might be having an affair behind your back?” Yunho give Junsu a sly smile. Junsu just blushed and became red.

'These two really make me crazy. Why can't they just tell each other their true feelings? Aish…' Yunho just shook his head.

“Uh?..I..It's not like that..I just..wait a minute…what’s wrong with your forehead? Why is it swollen?” Junsu touched Yunho's red and swollen forehead.

“YAH! Don’t touch it! It hurts you know!” Yunho yelled and tried to stop Junsu from touching the swollen bulge in his head.

“Then tell us what happened?” Junsu looked at him with concern.

“Yes hyung…it looks really bad.”

Jaejoong suddenly stood and walked away from them. The three of them just looked at each other wondering where Jaejoong went. A few minutes later, he came back bringing some drinks in different flavors and a cup of ice cubes and put them on the table.

“I don’t know what you guys like to drink so I just picked randomly. Hope you guys don't mind,” he said softly while bowing to apologize.

“It’s ok. Thank you!” they said in unison. After everyone has picked a drink, Jaejoong took a few ice cubes and put them in his handkerchief and handed it to Yunho.

“To help reduce the swelling,” Yunho was startled with Jae's action. 'So he walked away just to get some ice cubes for my swollen forehead? How sweet of him.'

“Thank you Jae,” Yunho smiled and took the handkerchief and quickly put it on his swollen head.
“So tell us what happened,” Junsu and Changmin asked.

“I..hm…bumped… on..huhuhu….vending..uhg.. machine,” Yunho said, his face turning red due to embarassment.

“What? We didn't understand what you said hyung,” Junsu and Changmin look at each other with confusion.

“He said, he bumped his head  on a vending machine,” Jaejoong said.

“YOU WHAT? Hahahaha!” the two of them laughed very hard and Yunho covered his face with his hands.

“Do you have to tell that to them? Look at what happened now! They are laughing at me,” Yunho pouted while watching Junsu and Changmin still laughing uncontrollably.

“That’s was very funny,” Junsu can't stop laughing. He can't believe that it happened to Yunho aka 'Mr. Always Perfect'.

“Aish hyung, how come a macho man like you bumped his head on a vending Machine? What were you thinking?” Changmin finally stopped laughing while wiping the tears at the corner of his eyes.

“It happened because of him,” Yunho said while pointing at Jaejoong.

“Me? You're the one who's always busy giving lectures on how to walk the safe way.”

Hearing that made Junsu and Changmin burst back into laughing. Yunho banged his head on the table which unfortunately added one more bulge on his left forehead, ma
king the two laugh even more.

********************

TBC

a/n: [info]arcticmoonrise thank you so much bb...love ya..^^.....