Just Ordinary Boy 21

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 21

The True

 

9.12 pm. Yunho presses the bell. A minute later someone open the door.

“Yunho? Well come in” Mrs. Shim give him a warm smile.

“Thanks Mrs. Shim. Sorry for interrupted you in this time, I really need to see Changmin”

“Oh, that’s ok young man come in” Mrs. Shim bring him to the living room where he spotted Changmin was in the couch watching television. Changmin startled when he saw Yunho come with wide smile.

“Yah, that’s so fast. So, do you have your answer?”

“Why do you think I’m here then? Where’s Jae?”

“Aish……he already sleeps. He’s not feeling very well today. I guess he’s got flu.” Suddenly Yunho face turn to pale.

“Is he fine now?” Yunho ask worriedly.

“He’s fine. He already takes his medicine. Yah, do you want to see me or him?” Changmin can sense sudden change in Yunho face. It makes him smile inside.

“I’m sorry. I need to know KYJ Minnie. At least prove me that he exist so my reputation and our club reputation will be save” so now it’s only because of his work, not his love anymore!

“Before that, I want my answer.” Changmin smile devilishly to Yunho.

“You know my answer Minnie. You the one who make me realize it.” Just simple sentence like that make Changmin day brighter.

“Alright, but before that let me call Yoochun and Susu first. I think this is the right time to tell you guys the truth.”

 

After 30 minutes

 

Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho already gather in the living room.  They look at eachother.

“Yah, why did you call me here?” Yoochun asked Changmin who sits in front them.

“Chunnie ah, just listen to what Minnie wants to say.” Junsu try to calm his boy friend that looks very pissed.

“I thought you also want to know who’s Sleeping beauty is?” Changmin gives a smile to Yoochun.

“You know him?” Yoochun answer excitedly makes Junsu pinch his hands with pouted on his face.

“You really want to do this Minnie?” Junsu asked Changmin again. This is the third time he asked the same question to Changmin.

“Yes, Susu hyung. Before that I want to announce something, no let make Yunho hyung said it by his self.” All eyes turn to Yunho.

“Uh…me?” He gulps while looking at Changmin.

“Yah, it’s a good news. You should share it with them isn’t it?” Changmin give assure smile to him to make him a little bit calm.

“Well I guess you a right.”

“What is it?” Junsu asked impatiently. Yunho take a deep breath before he decides to say it.

“I ….hm…I think I’m in love with Jaejoong!”

“Hm….see I told you so.” Yoochun claps his hands. Yunho widens his eyes.-They knew?

“Yah, what take you so long to realize it?” Junsu patted his shoulder while teasing him a little.

“Yah at least I don’t take a year to admit it!” Yoochun pouted when he heard what Yunho said. He knows that statement was pointed to him.

“Does he know? I mean Jaejoong know about it?” Junsu asked Yunho. Yunho shake his head. They look at Changmin. Changmin sighed. He knows what the ‘look’ meaning about.

“Ok…ok…. I understand. We will help Yunho hyung. But before that I have to keep my promise to Yunho hyung first. Let’s go” Changmin get up and asked them to follow him. He led them to up stair and stood beside Jaejoong room. Slowly he pushes the doorknob and look inside. Then he looks back to them.

“Let’s go inside. But please don’t make any noise whatever happens!” they nodded.

“Wait, what we are doing here?” Yoochun suddenly asked, hesitate to come in.

“To meet KYJ.” they look at each other.

“In this room?” Yoochun asked again.

“Yes. This is the only time we can meet him.” Changmin answer make Yunho and Yoochun look at each other again.

“Uh…why is that? Does he turn to be an ugly Cinderella after 12 midnight?”

“Shut up Chun!” Yunho smack Yoochun head to make him shut up.

“hyung, do you want to meet him or not? If yes close your mouth and just follow me.” Yoochun finally nodded. With that Changmin opens the door slowly and let the three men come inside. Luckily Jae’s lamp was switch on. It’s his habits. He can’t sleep in the dark. He’s afraid of dark. So he always turns on his lamp when he sleeps. Slowly they walk to the bed. When they saw the man in the bed, Junsu quickly closed his mouth afraid to let his famous squeaking sound. The two man gap their mouth when the figure stirs a little and facing them, exposed his real beauty to them while he was still in the deep peaceful sleep without realize the intruder in his room.

 

After a few minute slowly Changmin grabs Yoochun and Junsu to outside the room and leave Yunho behind.

“Yah. What was that for?” Yoochun want to get inside back when suddenly Junsu grab his arm and glare at him.

“i…..i…just want to grab Yunho too.” he pouted cutely to Junsu.

“Just leave him alone. We wait for him in living room.”

“Is he Jaejoong twin? He looks a little bit like Jaejoong especially his lips!” Yoochun comment make Junsu and Changmin burst to laughs. They move to the living room and waits for Yunho to come. Two minute later Yunho come and towards them.

“Yah, why did you guy leave me there?”

“Hyung? So fast we just thought to give you some times with KYJ.”

“Neh…it’s doesn’t matter anymore. I just want to spend my time with Jaejoong. Anyway Changmin, you should show me Jaejoong room. I need to see him”

“Eh? Geez another one………” Changmin patted his head while Junsu is laughing.

“Did I say something wrong?” Yunho raise his eyes brow while looking at Yoochun and Junsu.

“Hum…No, please sit down hyung.” after that Yunho sit down beside Yoochun, Changmin take his seat beside Junsu.

“What did you want to tell us?”Yoochun asks impatiently.

“Hm…..Yoochun hyung, Yunho hyung, the guy that you saw at up stair, in that room is someone that you guys know very well.” the two startled and widens their eyes. Junsu just smiling- same as my expression before, he thought.

“Yah, we know KYJ only by his picture. How come you say……..” Yoochun said in protest but Changmin quickly cut his words.

“Ok…direct to the point. The guy you saw a minute ago is My hyung. Jaejoong hyung also known as Kim Jaejoong or is full names Kim Youngwong Jaejoong a.k.a KYJ! GET IT? And yes Yoochun hyung he’s not Jaejoong hyung twin and yes Yunho hyung he is your Jaejoong!” the two guys hang their mouth open still shocked with what they heard.

“Omo…are they ok Minnie?”

“Er I guess so.”

“So all this time, Jaejoong is lies to me?” Don’t know why, but Yunho felt hurt when he know the truth. He feels like someone playing with his heart.

“No..No..No…Yunho hyung. It’s my entire fault. He didn’t know anything. He never knows anything. I’m the one who put him at that place without he realizes it.” Changmin looks at Junsu.

“That’s right. It’s not Jaejoong fault.” Junsu supported Changmin.

“You know about this Susu?” Yoochun asked him while rolled his eyes to Junsu. He can’t believe his boyfriend involved with this entire scene.

“I’m sorry…..Changmin told me everything before he send the picture. But..…but….but…this is the first time I see him, I mean the real him too!” Junsu hang down his head. Afraid to look at Yoochun eyes at the moment.

“What do you mean Minnie?” Yunho feel relieve when he heard what Changmin said but still he curious about it.

“I guess I have to tell you the story from the beginning.”

**************

TBC

A/n: Miss lilmzkellz Thank you soo much~~ And for the readers too for still stick with me...>_<...