Just Ordinary Boy 3

Just Ordinary Boy

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: [info]arcticmoonrise 
Length: Chaptered

 

CHAPTER 3

Cold Aura

 

Changmin and Jaejoong entered their high school. They stopped for a moment when they spotted the big crowd in front of the bulletin board. Changmin noticed his two favorite hyungs just beside the crowd. He decided to approach them while Jaejoong followed  behind.

 

“HYUNG! What’s going on here? What happened to Yoochun hyung? Why is he drooling? Ewww...” Changmin approached them with a smile while Jaejoong hid behind him but it looked like he was hiding from them.

 

“Aish…you know the reason Minnie. Well, who's that hiding behind you?” Yunho pointed to the boy behind Changmin. The boy was wearing thick glasses, donning a school uniform that seemed to be two sizes bigger than it should be and just looking down the ground. His hair fell down and covered his face. Yunho was looking at the boy from head to toe and trying to examine him. He tried to look at his face but Jae avoided him.

 

“Hahaha! Snap out of it Yoochun-hyung. Just admit your love to Junsu-hyung. Oh, I just remembered that the two of you skipped class yesterday so you didn’t get the chance to know him. By the way, this is my brother, Kim Jaejoong. Hyung, this is Yunho-hyung and that is Yoochun-hyung,” Changmin smiled and took Jaejoong to stand beside him. The man just looked down and gave them a slight bow.

 

“Your brother?!? You have a brother? Why didn’t you mention it before?” Yunho's eyes widened. He and Yoochun looked at each other and frowned. They already know Changmin for a long time but they just knew about his brother now. Wait the minute. Kim? How come they don’t have the same surname?

 

“We have to go now. Yunho and Yoochun hyung, are you going to skip class again?”

 

“We don’t know yet. We have to take care of some things first such as this contest. Why Minnie?” Yunho felt that something was bothering Changmin.

 

“Hmmm…. Jae-hyung is in the same class with you two and I’m a little bit worried about him.” He looked at his brother whose head was still bowed down.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about it, Junsu is going to be with him too. He could accompany him for while.” Yoochun gave the suggestion. The mention of Junsu's name disoriented Yoochun for a while. Yunho only shook his head at Yoochun's reaction.

 

“YAH! How could I've forgotten about him? Hyung, do you remember Junnie, the one who I always mention in my emails before? He is our cousin. I guess that you and Junsu still don’t know each other yet in person. I will introduce you to him right now. Since he is at the same class as you, there should be no problem right, hyung?” Jaejoong just nodded without lifting his head. His weird attitude made Yunho and Yoochun curious about him.

 

“By the way, what are you holding hyung?” Changmin pointed to the form in Yunho's hand.

 

“Oh this? Here. Read it yourself.”

 

“Wow! The winner's food is going to be free?!? That’s great! Wait a minute. Princess? Is this a joke, hyung?”

 

“This is an official contest, Minnie. We are conducting a search for our school's princess. The winner will get everything in this school for free for a span of one year,” Yunho explained to Changmin the condensed version of it.

 

“Free food for one year? Really? This is interesting,” His eyes widened and a smile was plastered on his face.

 

“Hey, how come you only read the food parts only?” Yunho teased Changmin and the tall boy just stuck out his tongue.

 

“Aish hyung, you know me. Only food can attract my attention. Anyway, can I have this form hyung?

 

“Uh? You want one? I…I guess it’s alright. Okay, you can take it.”

 

“Thanks. Bye hyungs! I think its time to go now or we will be late for the class. Come now Jae-hyung. I will accompany you to your class first.” Jaejoong nodded and followed his dongsaeng. He bowed to Yunho and Yoochun. When they were gone, the two friends looked at each other.

 

“He’s the transferee that our friends were talking about. Something's strange, Yun. Minnie's brother? Why didn't we know anything about it? And judging from his appearance, I guess we have another nerd in this school.” Yoochun looked at Yunho who also had the same expression as him right now.

 

“Why was Changmin too overprotective of his brother? And why does his brother have a different surname than him? Why did he never talk about this brother before?” Yunho touched his chin while looking at yoochun.

 

“I really want to know the answer, too.” Yoochun exclaimed.

 

“Hmmm... interesting. These make me want to know more about him.” Yunho smiled at Yoochun.

 

“Well, that's odd Yun!” Yoochun smirked.

 

“Odd? Why?” He was confused with what yoochun said.

 

“Yah… I wonder what's wrong with you nowadays? Since when did you become strange and odd, Yun? First, you came up with this Princess thing and now you find that weird boy interesting? You have never taken notice of any new student before.”

 

“Aish….it’s just an instinct Chun. I don’t know but there is something interesting about him. I will found that out sooner or later.” He was really determined to know more about Jaejoong.

 

“Hey, did you notice that he didn’t speak at all? And I can feel a ‘cold aura’ surrounding me while he was standing beside us a while ago. See, I still get goose bumps!” Yoochun showed his arm to his friend. Yunho laughed at Yoochun's childish reaction. “Cold aura” huh?

 

“Well Mr. ‘Cold’, I’m sure that we will be meet again

**************
TBC
a/n: [info]arcticmoonrise thank you for betaring this story ne...**bowed**