Just Ordinary Boy 13

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

 

CHAPTER 13

Babysitter?

 

“Jae! There you are!” Yunho quickly run towards Jaejoong when he saw Jaejoong’s just walking out from the music room.

“What are you doing here? Are you looking for me?” Jaejoong was startled when he saw Yunho in front of the music room and quickly lower his head down.

“Er…i…well yes.” Yunho’s suddenly blushing while rub his back neck...A gesture that become habit when he nervous.

“Oh..ok.”Jaejoong lower his faces confusing- why did he need to find me? Suddenly a child around nine years old grabs his hands.

“Unnie~~why did you leaving me so sudden?? Oh…….Yunho oppa!” She shrieked and then run towards Yunho and hugs his legs. Yunho bent down and the little girl hair softly.

“Sun mi? What are you doing here? You supposed to be at school right now” Yunho smile gently to the girl and kiss her forehead.

“Well, let just say I skip school today? I’m not feeling well so appa take me back from school earlier. He doesn’t want me to stay alone at home then he brings me here. But now he’s in the meeting rooms so I just take a walk in this school while waiting for him”

“oh…..you should not be here if you are not very well then. Let me bring you to nursery room so you can rest there.” Yunho grab the tiny hand but the girl resist.

“I don’t want to go there. I want to hear unnie sing for me.” she runs back to Jaejoong side and take Jaejoong left hand.

“Unnie?” Yunho lifted his eyebrow and looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong sighed and then glared at her.

“Sun mi ah, I already told you I’m not Unnie, I’m oppa. And it’s the third time I sang the same song for you!” Jaejoong pouted while sun mi only giggling at him.

“Really? You’re too pretty to be oppa! I don’t want to call you oppa. You supposed to be Unnie!”

“Pretty?” Yunho knitted his eyebrows.

“Yah, men supposed to be call oppa. I’m a man. You can’t call me unnie.” Jaejoong insist and groaned a little at her…But the little girl definitely stubborn too.

“I don’t care. I want to call you Jae unnie.”

“No you can’t!”

“Yes I can!” sun mi crossing her arm and smirked to Jaejoong.

“No”

“Yes”

“No is no”

“Yes, yes….yes”

“Ok..ok..ok……stop it you two. Geez, why I think I saw two children here? Jae ah. Just let her call you unnie ok? It’s just only for today. Beside she’s not feeling very well.” Yunho patted Jaejoong shoulder lightly while whisper to him softly.

“But….”Jaejoong try to protest. Yunho being the middle man between the two sighed.

“Oh come on. She’s just a little girl.”Yunho saw Jaejoong lips pouted (it’s the only thing he can see since Jaejoong lower his head.) and smiling at his reaction- how cute…..wait did I say CUTE??

“Ok. You better behave yourself little girl!” Jaejoong finally agreed while let Sun Mi holding his hand tightly.

“Yayyy. Thanks Yunho oppa. Finally I got beautiful unnie” She jumps happily in front of them.

“Sun mi ah, why you’re so glad about it?” Yunho get curios about her attitude and asking her. She suddenly stops jumping and then run to Jaejoong before hug him. Jaejoong was taken aback with the sudden hugged but calmly patted the younger back.

“I…I just want to have someone to call unnie, pretty one like Jae unnie. Someone that I can proudly to present to my friends and tell them that she is my unnie. That’s all. Is it wrong Jae unnie?” Jaejoong can see her teary eyes….that’s definitely make him defeated.

           

“No dear, it’s not wrong but dear, I’m ‘he’ not ‘she’.” Jaejoong bent down and spoke slowly to her while her long hair softly.

“I don’t care. I want you to be my unnie.” she pouted. Jaejoong can’t resist her cute pouted.

“Aish, alright! Come here give me some hug again.” Sun Mi smile widely and then quickly hug him.

“Ok then. Let’s go to the nursery so you can rest there young girl.”

“But I still want to hear Jae unnie sing for me.”

“Aish…..I still can sing for you there too. Just follow your oppa said.” sun mi nodded her head. He quickly reach Yunho right hand while Jaejoong in his left hand. She is standing between them.

“Let’s go.” she said happily.

*nursery room*

 

Jaejoong sit beside sun mi in bed while sun mi already felt slept peacefully. Slowly Jaejoong get up and gently lose their intertwined hand that they shared. He takes a seat on the couch beside the waiting area in the nursery room.

“She’s finally sleep?” Yunho suddenly seat beside him

“Yeah. She refuses to let me go until she’s sleep. Such a cute girl” Jaejoong lean his back to the couch while looking on the floor-like always. His soft black hair fallen smoothly and cover his face.

“Why are you still here? I though you already back to the class? Are you skipping class too?” Yunho just smiling after hearing Jaejoong questions.

“Are you forgetting the teachers have a meeting until the end study period? I just don’t want to be in the class right now. Too noisy. How did you meet her anyway?” Jaejoong smile when he remembers what happened during the lunch time earlier after he finish teaches his three friends before. When he passed by the music room, he got attracted to the piano so he decide to play the piano a little while before going to the class.

“er…..i was too occupied while playing piano until I didn’t realize the bell is ringing and I already late to go to Mr. Li class. When I was ready to leave Mr. Han was already in front of me. He though that I was skipping class so as a punishment he asked me to find and take care his daughter until the meeting ends.” Yunho laugh when he heard Jaejoong story.

“Wow, Mr. Han sure knows how to use his power. And you agreed with that?”

“Well it’s look like fine offer to me. By the way, are you ok now?” Jaejoong finally blurted the question that he already wants to ask few time before.

“Uh?”Yunho blinks his eyes.

“I mean from your stressed. Last time we meet you mention something bother you.”

“Oh about that, Well yes. He is still bothering me.” He sighs.

“I see. He? Mean ‘its’ ‘he’ some one that you can’t forget.” Jaejoong suddenly feel disappointed but he don’t know why.

“Well, you can say like that.” Yunho face flushed with red. Jaejoong’s definitely know how to guess.

“He must be special one.”

“Uh? Hm………kind of!” Yunho confession make his heart felt hurt like something stabbing it from inside. He touches his heart.

Jaejoong pov

What happened to me? My heart feels so hurt. Is this because of…….Yunho confession? Why it is affected me so hard?

End of pov

 *****************

TBC

A/n: Lilmzkellz ah~~~ Thank you soooo soooo much...^_^....