Just Ordinary Boy 17

Just Ordinary Boy

 

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: Lilmzkellz

CHAPTER 17

Unexpected Twist

 

The next day during the lunch hour

 

All of them stare at him. Yunho raise his eyebrow.

“What?” he asks furiously.

“Er…where are you yesterday hyung during the lunch hour? We’re all waiting for you here, but you didn’t show up.” Changmin asks Yunho while examine him with his curious eyes along with the two pairs eyes. Yunho smile nervously. He remembers what happened yesterday at the cafeteria. His face turn to red.

 

“Oh…I have a task to do. Very important task. Aish…… I’m sorry for make you guys worry about me.”

“And what’s wrong with the eyes bag under your eyes? You didn’t sleep all night eh? That’s weird…….. Is there’re something that bothering you, Yun?” Yoochun patted his best friend shoulder feel concern for his miserable condition.

“Uh? Is it really bad? I mean the eyes bag?” they nodded together.

Yunho take a deep breath. Actually he can’t even sleep for a minute last night after what happened to him during the lunch hour time that day. The scene between Jae and Dong Wook that happened at the cafeteria hall always rewind in his head. It’s almost killing him inside(well he almost get killed by vending machine..What did he expect?(0^0). And why it does disturb him a most?

“I’m ok guys. Did I say that I’m doing an important task before? Well that’s the reason. Don’t worries I’ve finish the task last night so tomorrow you guys can see the normal me.” he laugh nervously to them.

“What so funny?” Jaejoong patted Yunho shoulder softly and take a seat beside him.

“Jae? Why are you late?” Yunho look at Jae ignoring the earlier question by Jaejoong. He sighs to see the three stooges stand behind him.

“There you go guys. Thank you for accompany me today. Please enjoy your meals” Jaejoong give one of the paper bags that he holding to Shin Dong.

“Thanks a lot princess” shin dong accepts shyly. Jaejoong smile at him and watch him goes to the others members.

“I’m sorry what it is again?” he asks back to Yunho.

“Huh…..nothing.” he pouted- Yah! he ignore me…hmmp!!!

“Yeah…our lunch packs.” Changmin quickly grab the paper bag from Jaejoong hands and smile widely while open the pack for every ones. They already used with this situation. Jaejoong cooked food already synonym with them. Lunch hour means Jaejoong food times! They like everything that Jaejoong cooked. Jaejoong will bring an extra pack every day for them. It’s become the routine and Jaejoong’s happy to see his friends like his cooked food very much.

“Geez…..are you not tired to say the same sentence every day Jaejoong?” Yoochun widens his eyes to the man in front of him. He heard the same sentence every day during the lunch hour and after the school hour.

“Hm…that’s the way that I can thank them for protect me Chun.” the same answer, Yoochun thought like he already expected, ‘the pure kind hearted’ Jaejoong that they already known.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jae suddenly asked Yunho when he saw the eyes bag under his eyes.  The question startled Yunho.

“I tell you later? Can you meet me after the class at the council room?” the three guys in front of them smile secretly but unnoticed by the two eldest.

“Uh? Ok. Wait…I’m sorry I remember that I have to meet Dong Wook shi after class. Well I try my best to meet you there after I meet him ok?” Yunho nodded and turn his face around. -argh……that man again! My heart feels…hurt. Why must he meet the man?-

Yoochun smirked at Yunho reaction.

 

Yoochun pov

well, well, well……………………I sense something here Yunho. You can lies to everyone but not me.

End of pov

 

“Let’s eat guys.” Changmin announce after the eldest settle with the conversation. They start to eat. Yunho just eat a little and that makes Jaejoong worry about him. It’s not like the Yunho that he used to know.

“Are you ok Yun ah?” Jaejoong ask softly with concern in his voices. He still worries after what happened during the lunch time yesterday.

“I’m ok…… I guess. Guys, I make a move now. I think I need some rest.” Yunho stand up and move quickly. They just watch Yunho go.

“What’s wrong with Yunho hyung?” Changmin asks while still munching the food in his mouth. Junsu and Yoochun just smile.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you two?” Changmin get annoyed with them. Jaejoong was silent. His mind was not with him for that moment. ‘He doesn’t looks well. Did he hurt from yesterday incident or did he still worry about KYJ?’  he remember Yunho tell him everything that day. it’s kind of weird because he felt a sharp pain in his heart when Yunho confessed that he like that KYJ man even thought he never meet him.

“Guys, do you know who KYJ is?” Jaejoong question make Changmin’s choked by his food while Junsu spurts his drink to the table. After Changmin drinks a few bottle of mineral water he cool his self down.

“w…w..hat.do..yo…you mean hyu..ng?” Changmin stuttered say every words while watching his hyung reaction.

“Hm….never mind. I think I know what’s wrong with Yunho.”

“uh you know?” Yoochun ask excitedly.

“Yes. Something about that KYJ man.” Jaejooong said with Sighed. Junsu spurts his drink for second time. Yoochun look at him with raise his eye brow.

“w..hat…abo…out him?” this time Junsu stuttered while Changmin gulp nervously.

“Hm…..it’s secret. Let Yunho tell you guys by himself. I think I need to go to check him. Got to go.” Jaejoong stand up and his three stooges also stand up ready to follow him.

“No guys just stay there. I need privacy this time. Hope you can do that for me.”

“Princess, just let one of us sent you to the place you want to go, then we will let you be alone.” Shin Dong speak while the others just nodded they head.

“Hm….ok then.” Yesung quickly run to follow Jaejoong who already walk ahead from them. Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin just watch they go.

“Silly! I thought he really knows!” Yoochun let his disappointed release.

“Know what?” Changmin asks curiously.

“That Yunho love him?” Yoochun blurted it out while smile to Changmin.

“yah…I guess the same too!” Junsu said it with his high tone while give a light smack on Yoochun shoulder.

“WHHHAAAAATTT?????” Changmin widens his eyes while screaming loudly from his lungs. And that create attention from people surround them. He quickly get up and run leaving the dumfounded Yoochun and Junsu.- Aish I thought there are just kidding before! Stupid me………

 
*************
TBC
a/n: Repost