Epilogue

Just Ordinary Boy

 

CHAPTER 29

Epilogue

 

 

2 week later……

 

it was recess time. They enjoy their self sitting under the angsana tree while watching school view from there. Their new favorite place to hang out. They will be there to eat they launch since they can’t make it at cafeteria anymore. Princess gain too many fans that sometimes disturb the others who eat there too and makes the cafeteria more crowded than before. Junsu and Changmin get an idea to find new places for them to spent their times to eat and relaxing in the same times. That’s how they found princess and princess garden. The name was chosen by Junsu and Changmin because they are the one who found that place. In this garden no one can’t interrupt them except if their got green light from Shin Dong who protecting them strictly.

 

Jaejoong was reading a book while Yunho looking at him. Yunho can’t help his self from continue stare at the beauty in front of him even thought Jaejoong scold him for many times.

“Yun ah…stop staring at me…..”

“I can’t. sorry…” Yunho like to watch his big doe eyes especially now when he didn’t use his thick eyes glasses anymore.

Junsu and Yoochun were cuddling at each other in other side just watching the two mushy couple in front of them while feeding at each other.

 

Few minutes later, Shin Dong comes with two men beside him. They look very excited when they saw Princess smile at them. Shin Dong cough loudly to remind them their manners.

 

“Princess ah..this two men have something important to asked you.”

“Really? Thank you for brings them here....By the way, Shin Dong ah here your guys lunch for today. Don’t forget to eat it ok.”

“Aish…princess ah…This is too much. You made our lunch every day.”

“it’s nothing compare what you guys do for me. I’m happy to do it for you guys. You guys like my brothers..i don’t want you guys get sick.” Shin Dong look at him and nodded. He knows their princess very well The sweet kindness Princess Jaejoong.…The two men just looking at each other while watching the scene. This is definitely new for them to see. They can’t help to admired they princess kindness.

 

“Princess….. Sorry for interrupting your lunch time. We are here to invite you for celebration tonight.” Jin Yu the president of History club handed the brown card to Jaejoong who happily accepted it with his soft smile.

“Tonight..oh…History Club celebration.…” The two lock they eyes at the princess reaction.

“Am I not invited?” Yunho question snapped the two men back to the earth.

“Oh Prince Yunho…sorry, we forget about you…Of course yes…You are invited too.” Seung Wo handed the others card to Yunho. He supposed to give it to Yunho but he ‘lost’ for a moment when he saw Princess soft smile.

“We will be there guys. Thank you for invited us.” Jaejoong answered politely while looking at them.

“You are welcome princess. Got to go now Princess and Prince.” They watch the two figures walked back to the school area with Shin dong accompanies beside them.

 

“Not fair…they always forget about me when they see you…”  Yunho pouted while looking at Jaejoong. EukYungkYung….Yunho get pissed when he heard the laughter. He turns at back where the sources of the sound can be heard.

“Yah…Dolphin if you don’t stop from laughing right now I’m going to fried you and serve it to Yoochun”

“Yah…why me?” Yoochun’s choked by his kimbap and glaring at Yunho.

“You don’t want my ?” Junsu asked innocently.

“Er…of course I want your baby…” Yoochun’s stuttering while smile nervously at his Susu.

“YAH….YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO EAT MY ? FRIED ?”

“Er….look baby I’m…er..i mean…”

“Park Yoochun….i kill you…dies….”

“Yunho I killed you later…run for my life….argh……” without wasting time Yoochun run to the field. Junsu chasing him behind while try to give his flying kick to Yoochun . Yunho and Jaejoong laugh loudly while watching the two run circling the field.

 

 “Yun….”

“Hm? what is it my Princess?”

“Did you regret resign your place as President council club?” Yes. Yunho resign his position as President of student council one week after the coronation day. No one know the real reason for his resign but there are speculation said it’s because of the princess and some said it because he want to give more attention as Prince of the school.

“Nope…I’m happy right now.”

“But your friends…………”

“Don’t worry Princess ah, Siwon is a good leader. He can handle problem very well. And my friends, they always be my friend we can see each other anytime we want”

“Yun ah….is it…because of me?” Jaejoong can’t help it. He felt guilty if it happened because of him.

“No and yes.” Yunho’s smile and pinched princess cheek.

“hm??” Jaejoong look at him while rubbing his sore cheek.

“No, because you know it’s hard to handle two jobs in the same times. I want to be ordinary student too…….happy with my friends without worries about meeting, paperwork…it’s depressing you know. So no it’s not 100% because of you. While yes, because I want to be beside the one that I cherish most, I want to beside him to protect him, to hold him…and be ordinary boy with him too…” Yunho smile at Jaejoong while take his hand and hold it tightly.

“Yun ah, Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my other half.” Jaejoong take his hand put it on his cheek then smile sweetly at him.

“No…I should the one who said thank you to you. Thank you for believe in me my sweet little princess. My others half too” Yunho leaned forward and give a peck on the princess cheek. They smile at each other. However they sweet moment interrupted when they hear a voice shouting and yelling coming from their left side.

 

“sound familiar and look familiar too…isn’t that…CHANGMIN?? isn’t that Clean Community club? What Changmin doing in that club?” They look at the left side at the Tennis court where there’s been a tournament held there yesterday. The place surely messes with trash and rubbish. They are lucky because the tree hiding their body from been seen from the Tennis court side. They can see Changmin but Changmin didn’t notice them.

“Hm…in order to decipline and teach my lovely dongsaeng, I decide to give him some lesson. I secretly register his name in Charity community club last week. So now I guess he must be on duty to clean the Tennis court.” Jaejoong winked at Yunho while Yunho cracked with laughs.

“Oh…princess……What a punishment he got”

“Don’t worry my prince, it’s just momentary…for two week but I told him he will be there for all this year. Don’t tell him about this.” Yunho laugh again while continue to watch the scene in front of them.

 

“Yah…you should pick trash over there…this is my side.”

“What the…hey…there’s no name state this place is your side!”

“So what? now I already declare this place is my side. Back off..go pick over there.”

“Yah… SHIM CHANGMIN AND KIM HEE CHUL…. you two stop shouting at each other……continues to clean your guys side.”

“I’ll not going to surrender this side to you.”

“Like I care…..”

“YAH LONG LEGS…YOU STOLE MY TRASH!”

“Im not…I just sweep what flying in front of me.”

“GIVE ME BACK MY TRASH……”

“NO WAY…..Witch”

“If I witch I turn you to the ugly frog right now so that i can operate you brain out from your head.”

“Go on if you dare bird brain!” Heechul with his sweep ready to attacked Changmin while Changmin take the dustbin beside him as his protection. 0__O!

“Yah you two stop playing…if you guys didn’t finish your side I have to add another area for you guys to clean up.”

“WHAT???” The two shouted together. They quickly do the job but still with yelled at each other. Yunho and Jaejoong who see the scene can’t help but laugh at the two childish behaviors.

 

“This two….i’m sure they can become a good friends someday.”

“You definitely right….but I feel pity for they leader. He must get a big headache after this.” They continue to laugh. Moment later Yoochun and Junsu come back from the field after doing fifth circle on the field. They panted very hard while looking at each other smiling.

“Done you two? “Yunho asked teasingly.

“Aish…..wait here baby Susu I get something for us to drinks” Yoochun groaned and glaring at Yunho before he stand up from his seat and move to the school area.

“He didn’t even ask what kind of drink that I want. That duffus of mine.” Junsu sigh. Yunho and Jaejoong smile when they hear Junsu comments. He took his phone dialed Yoochun numbers. He want to drink coke so that’s why he call Yoochun to asked him bought coke for him. Unfortunately Yoochun forgets to bring his phone with him. His phones rings on the table. Junsu sigh again. He took Yoochun phone while playing with it. But suddenly…………

“ARGH……what is this?” Jaejoong and Yunho gulped while saw the red faces of Junsu. Yoochun arrives at that time while scratching his head and mumble something. He still didn’t realize Junsu reaction that looks at him sternly.

“What’s wrong chun ah?” Yunho asked while he sensed his friend confusing faces.

“Er….I try to find vending machine in this school, but I didn’t find any of it. isn’t that strange? Last time I check there are almost 10 vending machine around this school. How could it be disappear so suddenly?”

“Er…Chunnie ah, I think there are better thing that you should worry about right now.” Jaejoong pointed at Junsu who still scrolling and holding his phone.

 

Yoochun pov

‘oh gosh….my god…MY PHONE….huhuhu…that face show bad sign. I’m dead…….

“End of pov

 

“Chunnie ah…my sweet Chunnie….” Yoochun gulps while he heard Junsu dangerous tone voices.

“Y..E…S…Yes..sweetheart my butter honey cream…”

“Can you tell me why did KYJ sleeping picture in your hand phone while none of my face in it?”

“it…it….was…hm…..” Yoochun gulp while take a step back slowly.

“And….why did your photo folder full with my photo?” Junsu loose a little his necktie and stretch his arm and tight muscle while looking at the man in front of him fiercely.

“Yo…you…you got beautiful shape…I can’t help myself from snapping it baby..” Yoochun sense the dangerous aura in front of him.

“Oh really? I think bad boyfriend should receive bad punishment too right?”

“Not again…watch……” Yoochun run for his life, this time around the school areas while Junsu chasing him behind. Yunho and Jaejoong laugh watching the scene.

 

“Yun ah….what happened to all the vending machine in this school? I know it must have something to do with you.” Jaejoong smirked at Yunho.

“Well…they are still here I just put it at the safety place.”

“I understand…Safe……. for you?” Jaejoong can’t help to tease his prince who blushing in front of him.

“YAH…Joongie…..aish….”

“I’m just kidding Yun…by the way….where that you put it?”

“I put it in the store room. I mean it’s safer there. No one will steal it there.”

“Or another words no one can bumped to it? am I right?”

“Aish…damn clever boyfriend I have!” Jaejoong chuckled while pinch his prince nose.

“Let’s go back to the class. It almost times now.” Yunho stood up while give his hand to his princess to help him stand up. Jaejoong took the hand while smile at the prince.

“Shall we go now princess?”

“Sure my prince…let’s go back to our castle (school).” They walk hand by hand to the school area. They Musketeers follow from behind while smile at the princess and princess happy face.

 

 

THE END>>>>

A/n: I should post this earlier but something happened....I'm sorry~~~Dear my reader....I didn't expect this to happened....But yeah...i need to take a break for moment until my right hand recover... i got caught in car accident..Luckily it's only my right hand....still resting now at least 3 month...Even i still online but only using one hand it's really difficult for me to do so~~ Especially typing using the keyboard...It's really annoying (i'm right handed)>>>> annoying because with only one hand it's really slower~~For my others story It might be take a time..But dont worry i'll be back....^^....