Just Ordinary Boy 1

Just Ordinary Boy

Title: Just Ordinary Boy
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, HS
Beta Read by: [info]arcticmoonrise 

Length: Chapters


CHAPTER 1

Returned Home

 

A beautiful young man stands in front of the arrival gate while holding his bag and luggage. He looks around and smiles.

 

Jaejoong's PV

 

Finally, after 7 years I have now returned to my hometown. I have missed everything here. Would they still accept me? I hope everything will have changed by now. 

 

“Ah, finally home!” I’m very glad to come back home. I checked my clothes, glasses and made sure that everything was perfect before I grabbed my luggage and walked to the exit door. Then, I saw the smiling face that I've been longing to see in front of me.

 

“Umma!” I yelled when I recognized the face of the beautiful woman that stood some feet away from me. She was standing there, speechless, and  tears were falling from her eyes. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly.
 

“It’s been a long time my son. I missed you a lot. Oh look at you, you’re so grown up now. How’s your uncle?” I hugged her back and pecked her cheek and wiped her tears. I really missed her.

 

“I missed you too umma. You look more beautiful since the last time we saw each other. Uncle is fine and he sends his regards to you. Where are Uncle and my little dongsaeng?” I tried to look around me but I couldn’t spot any face that I knew.
 

“Your uncle is in the US right now because of business.  He will still be back next month. And about your dongsaeng…….” Umma chuckled and pointed to the back. I finally saw a tall boy holding some food in his right hand. Definitely taller than me and that’s food so... that must be him!

 

“HYUNG!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!” he grabbed me and held me for a while.
 

“Did you bring my chocolates?” his eyes were shining while he mentioned ‘chocolates’. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.
 

“Of course, Minnie. I bought them especially for you. Let’s go eat them at home! I’m tired already.” He grabbed my luggage and  gladly brought them to the car park. I took umma's hand and followed Minnie to the car park. I really love this feeling. I feel so happy to walk beside umma while holding her hand again.

 

………………………………………………

 

1 week later

 

“Hyung, wake up! We will be late!” Changmin grabbed his hyung's blanket. The man in the blanket stirred and grabbed his pillow to cover his ears.

 

“ARGH…..HYUNG…WAKE UP!” Changmin tried to wake him up by shaking his body hard to make him move. Jaejoong finally woke up with a pout on his face. Changmin just laughed and threw a towel to his face before pushing him inside the bathroom.

 

“I'll be waiting downstairs. Hurry up!” He yelled before rushing towards the dining room to take his breakfast.

 
After 15 minutes, Jaejoong came to join them.
 

“Morning umma,” greeted Jaejoong. He smiled at his dongsaeng and sat down and took his breakfast.
 

“Morning Jae. How’s your new school and friends?” his umma asked while taking a seat beside him.
 

“They’re all great, Umma. They were very nice to me. Anyway, it’s a big school. I can’t even memorize the way around it,” Jaejoong smiled and continued to drink his orange juice. Changmin already finished his breakfast and stood beside him.
 

“Yah hyung! Don’t worry…I’ll be there to help you adjust to your new school.” His dongsaeng patted his shoulder and smiled at him.
 

“I’m done. Lets go!”

 

Jaejoong's PV

 

Yeah right... Who would want to befriend a nerd like me? I just told umma and Changmin those nice things so that they won't worry about me. Yesterday was my first day at the school and as expected, people looked at me with weird faces but who cares? I'm already used to that treatment. Hey, that’s better than people calling me a girl. I don't care because I’m a cold-hearted person. People used to say that I was like ice. “Big eyeglasses”? That was my nickname in my previous school. “Ice prince”? Yup! That’s also me. But I don’t really mind. Let them call me whatever they want. I just want to be an ordinary boy. Let's see what new nickname I will get this time.

***********
TBC
a/n: Short chapter as intro....Anyway..Thank you for reading...^^...