Flipped Coin- 2: That girl is mine

The Lighthouse

 

Flipped coin- 2: That Girl Is Mine.

Yuri.

 

I watch her. Her chest raising then falling. A steady beat, like a 4 count. Why did I use my drug on her? I pondered as I looked at my maroon colored handkerchief. Caressing the top left hand corner of it, my fingers told me that I may have taken a turn for the worse. ‘Will you forgive me? Should I run in case you wake up and realize the mean thing that I’ve done? Jessica shi...’ A finger reaches out to her lips. The familiar sting in my heart. ‘You can’t hate me.’ That honest confession weakens me. With that, my hand falls off my heaven.

 

‘I’m terrified. Jessica shi, I’m scared. Emotions of such magnitude doesn’t go well with me.’ I bit my lower lip. ‘But I swear I like you.’ The chimes in my head told me that my tear ducts was to be producing water droplets. Yet at the same time, it fully knows that my tear ducts were gone. ‘I’m someone who could smile and talk a hell lot, even if I didn’t want to. If it wasn’t for the fact that my strong will wanted you to be asleep, this whole train will be out in the open for you to hear.’

 

I turned away from you and took a gaze around Pyrix. A compass for those who venture into the sea. Now, your beauty in my vision once more. ‘Are you drowning, Jessica shi? Or are you the compass that is going to help Taengoo? Can it be an error on his part? Can he be wrong?’ 

 

He. Mr Lee Soo Man. A rather short man that always smiles. However behind that, a mindset that no one could fully understand. Critiqued for wasting his fortune on building this boarding school for the weirdos, a vicious successful businessman, a man that lives in the city like he is in a jungle. Every venture or investment made by his signature just carried out with no questions. Who is he? Who are we?

 

At this point, one could only sigh and so I did. ‘Astar. That is my room. The God of war and often referred to the man that was bold in battle. Then again, breaking it up, it could have been a typo error. Nothing fancy. Just a room named ‘A star’. What I liked to believe is that by being bold I could achieve a star.’  My eyes slowly lifted up to look at your shut ones. Worried that they may be mocking me and my dumb logic.

 

‘Do you believe in me? Will you believe in these words I’m about to say? You know the day that all of that came into my head. The day that I believed I had gotten my placement in that room, I saw you. Tiny little thing. Squatting in the middle of the pavement. Everything clicked. You, Jessica shi, is my star.’ I blushed at my confession. I’m heating up and my heart was back at the crazy 16 counts. 

 

I shyly smile at you. ‘Even if you say I’m wrong...even if they say I’m wrong...I have already  made up my mind. I’m going to be bold for the battle of my star. So sleep now. Rest now.’ Ah. Now I get why I made you have part of my drugs. ‘I wanted you to rest. To be fully awake when I crush anyone that tries to dim your light.’ I giggled a little in excitement. My fingers fidget on its own, tingling with enthusiasm. ‘Wait for me Jessica shi.’

 

My smile was hanging from my ears. I’m delighted. Over the rainbow, I stood up and beam smugly at my beauty. Then registering that the enemy resides above, my eyes turned cold as it stares at the upper floor. ‘Sorry but she is mine.’ Locking gaze with the essence of her, ‘in this battle, you will drown.’ 

 

Next I focused my eyes on her beauty once more. My hands traced her lips once more. ‘You can’t hate me Jessica shi.’ Retreating my hand to be by my side, ‘You can’t.’ With that, I smiled and stole the pair that will be mine. With one more glare, I sent a threat to my dear friend, ‘she is mine.’