Episode 8: The Heroic Act Of The Two

My Brother Is The Prince?!

Episode 8: The Heroic Act Of The Two

“I have no time for this! I’m leaving!”

“That’s what you would always say! Joon Se! When will you start growing up?! As the Emperor of this country and as your own father, how long are you going to keep this up?!”

“Once you find Tae Hoon. That’s when I’ll stop all of this.” With that, Joon Se left his father’s bedchamber. Once he was outside, he discovered that Mr. Kwon and the other bodyguards were there.

“Your Highness…” said Mr. Kwon to which Joon Se said: “Mr. Kwon, I would like to apologize for what happened earlier.” He then bowed his head.

“Oh! Your Highness! No need to do that! I understand! I truly do!”

“I am truly grateful. I shall go to my room now.”

“Yes of course. Ms. Song (the Head of the Palace Maids), is everything in His Highness’ room prepared?” Mr. Kwon asked the woman who has just arrived in their vicinity.

“Yes of course. Your Highness, everything in your room has now been cleaned an prepared.”

“Kamsahamnida Ms. Song.”

“Ms. Song, please His Highness to his room.”

After being escorted to his room, Joon Se thanked Ms. Song again and then she left. He closed the doors and laid to rest on his bed.

“Tae Hoon, where are you?...”

The next day, Monday, it was time to go to school.

Seonho, Song Hyun and the rest of his friends are Juniors while Joon Se and his friends are Seniors. They were currently in their second semester.

Seonho was on his way to school when somebody called him from behind. When he turned around, he saw it was Song Hyun running towards him.

“Oh, Song Hyun! I thought you always go to school with your brother in your car?”

“Well, I thought it would be more fun while walking with my best friend! Oh!  Hahaha! I almost forgot! Mu-Ryong, Hye Mi and Hae-young are going to be here in a second!... Look! There they are! What took you guys so long?”

“Yah! Song Hyun! How could you run so fast?!” asked Hye Mi while gasping for air.

“Hahaha! It was a race right?”

“Still! You were pretty fast!” said Hae-young.

“They’re right! We couldn’t catch up with you!” said Mu-Ryong.

“Oh I see! You guys had a race! Hahaha! So, is this going to be for everyday now? Are we all going to school together from now on?” asked Seonho.

“You got that right!” said Song Hyun.

“Then, we should meet up in a certain place then.” suggested Mu-Ryong.

“Wait, did all of you arrive at the bus station not far from here?” asked Seonho.

“Yep! Me and Hye Mi did just that!” answered Mu-Ryong.

“After Song Hyun called me, I asked my brother to drop me off there so that I could meet up with them.” said Hae-young.

“The same thing here! I was the first one to arrive there after being asking Oppa to drop me off there!” said Song Hyun.

“I see! Well then, let’s all meet up there! So, I guess I would be the first one to arrive everyday then!” said Seonho.

“Hahaha! How about this one! Whoever arrives last will treat us all for lunch!”  Hye Mi’s suggestion made everyone laugh!

“Hahaha! Did I hear right? So, when will this take effect?” asked Hae-young.

“TODAY!” Hye Mi made Hae-young scream!

“WAAAHHH!!! I’ll lose all my money for this week! You four are like monsters when it comes to food!”

“Hahaha! We’ll all be expecting that for lunch today! Let’s go now guys. We might be late for school.”

At the same time, at the school parking lot, 4 cars have just arrived which made all the girls scream.

“AAAHHH!!! It’s them! The Royal Quads!!!”

One by one, the doors of the cars opened and out came 4 boys, The Royal Quads. You could say they’re the “F4” of the school. Seung Ryong, “The Brain” and Dong Wook “The Heartthrob” both had their own cars which they drive themselves but for Jeong Hoon “The Playboy” and especially Joon Se “The Heartthrob Prince”, they had their own personal drivers.

“AAAHHH!!! Joon Se!!!”

“Be mine Dong Wook!!!”

“Jeong Hoon!!! You’re the coolest!!!”

“Seung Ryong!!! You’re so smart and cute!!!”

Immediately, the bodyguards of Crown Prince Joon Se parted the crowd in order to make way for the Crown Prince and his friends to pass.

“It’s always like this every day!” said Seung Ryong.

“Well, it’s not that bad! There are a lot of cute girls to choose from!” said Jeong Hoon as he and the others walk into the school hallway.

“Oh! Jeong Hoon, looks like your sweetheart is here!” Dong Wook pointed at one of the girls coming at them which this time made the boys scream.

“It’s The Girls!!!”

“The Girls” refers to Kang Hyo Eun known as “The Most Beautiful” and her friends namely Park Hye-ri known as “The Silent Rookie” because she just joined them recently but also, she’s very smart, Song Min Young known as “The Voice” because of her great singing skills and lastly, Jin Hye Jung known as “The Fashionista” of The Girls because she has a great sense of fashion knowing what to wear and buy and because of this, she has some great sense of focus.

“Jeong Hoon Oppa!!!” Hye Jung shouted as she ran towards him.

“Not again! Aish!” Jeong Hoon started to run but, she was too fast and she caught him through her hugging.

“Did you miss me Oppa?”

“No…”

“Oh come on! When will you keep this up? I know you missed me!”

While the two were busy, Hyo Eun, Min Young and Hye-ri talked to the other three.

“Joon Se Oppa, let’s go to class now!” said Hyo Eun excitedly.

“Hmm, don’t tell me you’ve forgotten what you did yesterday.” said Joon se as he folded his arms.

“What do you mean?” asked Min Young.

“She…” Before Dong Wook could continue, Hyo Eun covered his mouth with her hand.

“It’s nothing worth hearing. Don’t mind him!”

“Yah! Ahjuma! Are you afraid to let your friends know what you did?” asked Seung Ryong.

“Yah! Stop calling me that! I’m not old!”

“Oh, you mean what she did to that employee of Dong Wook Oppa’s café? Yep, I saw that.” What Hye-ri said surprised everyone.

“Wa…wait a minute! You saw that?! How?!” asked Dong Wook.

“You see, I was at the area buying some stuff when I passed by your café and saw what she did. I want to find out what happens next so I waited at a place where I could still see you guys. After your employee slips, that was the time I left.”

“Ah! Whatever! I have no time for this! Let’s just go to class! Hye Jung! Let’s go!”

“Jeong Hoon Oppa… Heard you Hyo Eun! Coming!” She quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek and joined her friends.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with that girl!” said Jeong Hoon.

“Heck we don’t know what’s wrong with Hyo Eun! Anyway, let’s go to class now.” said Joon Se.

“Oh! Aish! I forgot to give Song Hyun her money! Oh boy! She’s going to kill me!”

“YAH! DONG WOOK OPPA!”

“Speaking of which, she’s here!”

“How do you expect me buy food and the things I need for this week?!”

“Mianhae Dong-saeng! Here you go, I forgot to give it to you when I dropped you off a while ago. Oh! Seonho! Mu-ryong and Hye Mi! Hae-young as well! I see that you’ve all come to school together!”

“Annyeong Haseyo Hyungs! Yeah! We’ll be doing this every day! Oh by the way, thanks for yesterday again!” said Seonho as he bowed his head.

“Oh don’t worry about that! It wasn’t your fault!” said Dong Wook.

“You were the victim after all!” said Joon Se.

Seonho as well as Mu-ryong and Hye Mi, after Joon Se said that to him: “Wah! Aaa… Annyeong Haseyo Your Highness!” They bowed their heads quickly as they could while their faces were so red!

“Hahaha! No need for that formality! Just call me Joon Se! Okay?”

“Araseo! Your Highness!”

“Aigoo…”

Then, the school bell rang. They all said goodbye to each other and went to their respective classes.

When recess came, all of the students poured out into the school campus. Some were eating on the scattered tables, umbrella, inside the cafeteria, the others were just walking around while talking to each other and another were on the open rooftop of the high school building doing something for one of their subjects.

Seonho and his friends were eating under an umbrella on the right side of the building while Joon se were with his friends at the left side of the building, also eating.

“So, you there will be standing here then I’ll be right over there!”

“Wait, what about me?”

“Let’s see… ah! You’ll be at the back.”

The student went at the very back of their group which was the nearest at the edge of the  building. While awaiting his classmate’s orders, he sat down on the edge. When his classmate gave another order, he stood up but, he slipped because where he was standing, there was a small puddle of water and also, his shoes were smooth at the bottom. The student found himself falling over the edge and straight into the ground below only to be stopped by one of his classmates who was able to grab his right foot. He was dangling on the edge and this was seen by the students and teachers below!

“Quick! Someone go up there and help them out!”

 Three male teachers quickly went inside the building but, the one holding the right foot of his classmate wasn’t able to hold on much longer and with a of bad luck, gravity pulled his classmate below while only the right shoe remained with him!

“AAAH!!!” The student shouted as he tumbled below! The students and teachers were also shouting and screaming. Some of them were making their way into the possible spot where he might fall. But, from both sides, there were two figures running. As the student nearly reaches the ground, the two figures both arrived in time and so, the student fell on their backs!

“Who was that?!”

“I don’t know but I think it’s…”

“No way!”

“It’s the Crown Prince himself! Crown Prince Joon Se!”

“But, who’s the other one?”

Then, from the right side, there was someone shouting.

“Seonho! Are you alright?!”