Episode 26: Sun Joon's Rival

My Brother Is The Prince?!

 

Episode 26: Sun Joon’s Rival?!

Kim Residence, 6:30AM…

“So, what you’re saying is that you were all sent by the Emperor himself to guard us?” Mr. Kim asked one Imperial Guard.

“That’s right sir! We will be guarding you 24/7 and whereever you go!”

“But what about when we work?” asked Mrs. Kim.

“We will also follow you!”

“Aigoo… I can’t believe that Mr. Im has been killed! This is just unprecedented!”

“Yeah, I can’t believe it myself that he’s gone.”

“Is our Tae Hoon okay?” asked Mrs. Kim.

“He’s with his real family now so don’t worry. He’s safely guarded. Come on honey, let’s get ready for work then.”

Back at the Palace…

“Okay then! JoonSe and Tae Hoon, please get ready for school! Since the awarding cereminy has been postponed, the cancellation of classes for today has been lifted. Off you two go now.” said the Emperor.

“Araseo Ahpah!”

After taking a bath and changing into their school uniforms, JoonSe and Tae Hoon waited at the lobby for their ride to school.

“So Dong-saeng, are you ready to go to school as my little Prince brother?”

“Neh Hyung! Hahaha! I never imagined that this kind of day would come! Whatever happens, I’ll still be the same person everyone knows!”

“That’s the spirit!”

Finally, Mr. Shin arrived and the two went to school.

“So, Prince Tae Hoon, I would just like to brief you about something.”

“Mwo? What is it Mr. Shin?”

“Since there would be two Princes in one school, the number of bodyguards surrounding and guarding the school during your stay there would also double but, with new orders from Commander Im a while ago, the number of guards would be tripling. Please bear with us.”

“Araseo! I understand!”

“You know when they first told me about this, I was really frustrated because there’s a lot of eyes watching me everywhere I go!”

“Hahahaha!”

They then arrive at school where, the students have gathered at the gates tom welcome the Princes.

“Here we go!”

As soon as the car entered the gates, the students began screaming! Some were holding signs saying “I love you JoonSe!” and new ones with “You’re so cute Tae Hoon!” on it!

“Are they all screaming for us?” asked Tae Hoon.

“Yep! Hahaha! Get used to it!”

“By the way Hyung, that guy from last night, Sun Joon, where is he studying?”

“Oh him? He’s studying at another school also here in Seoul. Aslo, he’s in the same level as I am. Why’d you ask?”

“I see. Nothing, just curious.”

When the car stopped, their bodyguards quickly surrounded the car to stop the students from getting near them. Mr. Shin quick;y got out and opened the door for them.

“Have a great day at school Your Highnesses!”

“Araseo! Gomawo Mr. Shin!” answered the two Princes. The bodyguards then formed a path for them from the outside to inside of the building. Fortunately, their friends were able to get through the bodyguards and greet the two.

“Tae Hoon!” shouted SongHyun, Mu-Ryong, HyeMi and Hae-young.

“JoonSe!” shouted Dong Wook, Jeong Hoon, Seung Ryong.

Then from behind them: “OPPA!” IT was HyoEun with the rest of The Girls! She quickly outran the group and hugged JoonSe! HyeJung followed and hugged Jeong Hoon!

“Get off me!” said Jeong Hoon.

“Oppa!” said HyeJung.

“Yah! HyoEun! Easy there!” She then looked at Tae Hoon and: “Dong-saeng!” She quickly gave him ahig as well! It surprised everyone! The entire student body gasped!

“What? What’s wrong! Me and Tae Hoon are frineds now!”

“Don’t forget my little sister!” said Dong Wook.

“Of course! Her too! Right SongHyun?”

“N-neh!”

Then, the school bell rang. They two groups then jointly went to the assembly area for the morning assembly then it was off to class.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Everyone!”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Seonsaengnim!” greeted JoonSe and his classmates.

“Please sit down everyone. Now class, before we begin, I would like to announce to you all that you would be having a new classmate starting today! Everyone, please give a warm welcome to Jang Sun Joon!”

“WHAT?!!!” shouted HyoEun as she stood up. Then, the door opened and Sun Joon walked in.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! My name is Jang Sun Joon. I hope we all become good friends with each other!”

“Sun Joon! But what are you doing here?!” asked JoonSe.

“Well, my mom thought it would be best if I study here with you guys! At least, I’ll be with my HyoEun!”

“NO!!!”

Her shout echoed throughout the entire school!

“What the heck was that?” asked Tae Hoon.

“Must be a weirdo shouting. Don’t mind it.” answered SongHyun.

That recess time, they all met up again at the school’s cafeteria. Tae Hoon and his friends were surprised to see Sun Joon with JoonSe and his friends.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” asked Tae Hoon to Sun Joon.

Sun Joon explained his reason to them which Tae Hoon and his friends understood.

“So I guess we have a new member then! Hahaha!” said Jeong Hoon.

“Yeah!” cheered Seung Ryong.

“Well, not everyone’s happy! Right HyoEun?” Min Young said as she looked at her friend.

“Aish! Why Sun Joon?! Darn it! I thought last night would be the last time I’ll see you!”

“Well, it’s because we’re destined for each other! Our destiny is doing this to us my love!”

“AAAHHH!!!”

“Hahaha!” The others laughed at the two!

Meanwhile, at a factory in Seoul…

“So um Mr. and Mrs. Kim, will they be here with you guys for a long time?”

“Well apparently sir. We’re sorry if it’s causing you any inconvenience but they said they were ordered by the Palace.”

They were referring to the Imperial Guards assigned to protect the Kim Family! They followed the couple to their workplace!

At the Blue House, Emperor Gojo and Prince Dong Hwan has just arrived to meet with Prime Minister Jin to talk about last night’s incident.

“So Prime Minister, are there any leads?” asked Prince Dong Hwan.

“None yet Your Highness. I’ve already sent the KCIA to investigate but, they haven’t found anything yet that could lead us to the suspect or suspects.”

“Suspects? What do you mean?” asked the Emperor.

“Well, as they were inspecting the house, it appears the suspects busted themselves inside the house. The windows were all shattered but, since the windows were shattered, that means there are no fingerprints we can retrieve. They are still inspecting the house and the farm currently.”

“Then that means the only way we could find the suspects is through the bullets used to kill Mr. Im!” said the Emperor.

“Yes, that’s right Your Majetsy. We’re still gonna run some tests to see from what gun was it and then where was the guns purchased. Every armament sold here has the customer’s name recorded right? But, it will still take some time but until then, let us all wait. By the way Your Majesty, when will Prince Tae Hoon start taking his lessons?”

“Ah yes! His Prince lessons would be starting today once he gets home. JoonSe of course will be helping him so I believe he’s gonna be fine.”

“That’s good to hear then!”

Throughout the whole day, Sun Joon keeps on annoying HyoEun without him knowing of course which eventually leads to HyoEun, after class was over running away from him!

“My HyoEun! Wait for me!”

“No! Don’t chase me! I don’t want you!” She then sees Tae Hoon coming out of the other end of the hallway so, she pulls him with her and then quickly goes inside the nearby janitor’s closet!

“Yah! What the heck! What’s going on HyoEun?!”

“Shush!” Through the small openings of the door, she could see Sun Joon looking for her then he went away.

“Whoo! That was close!”

“Ehem! HyoEun!”

“ Sun Joon was chasing me all around you see so I had to hide! Anyway, let’s come out now before anyone sees us in here.” Fortunately, no one saw them coming out of the janitor’s closet together.

“Yah, do I still look beautiful?”

“Ahh…”

“Yah! Answer me!”

“Yeah! Sure you are! Nothing’s wrong! Ehehehe!”

“Good then!”

“So, goodbye then! I think Hyung’s waiting for me already.”

“How about your friends?”

“Oh them? They already went home. I already said goodbye to them. I was called by the Principal you see. Well, Annyeong!”

“A-araseo! Annyeong Tae Hoon!”

Tae Hoon quickly went to the parking lot where JoonSe was waiting inside their car. A lot of students have also followed him there so he quickly went inside the car.

“Dong-saeng! What took you so long?”

“I was called by the Principal you see. It’s nothing really. Oh and I bumped into HyoEun who was hiding from Sun Joon.”

“Hahaha Classic Sun Joon! Hahaha! Well then, Mr. Shin, let’s go!”

“Yes Your Highnesses!”

Back to HyoEun and Sun Joon…

“Please! My dear HyoEun! I love you!”

“Well I don’t! How many times do I have to say that to you?!”

“I don’t know! Once I guess! Hahaha! Oh HyoEun! You’re so beautiful that I always dream of you every night!”

“That’s disgusting! ert! You!...” She didn’t notice the wet floor she has just stepped on so, she slips and falls! A wound then appears on her knee. Sun Joon of course quickly comes to her aid!

“Don’t come any closer! You’re responsible for this!”

“HyoEun! Sit down! Don’t stand up! Come here now…”

“No! Sun Joon please!”

“Shh… I know how to deal with this okay? Here…” Sun Joon gets his handkerchief and ties it around her knee to keep the wound from bleeding. “There you go. Does it still hurt?” He said with a smile.

“A-aniyo… J-just take me to the clinic would you.”

“Araseo. Here let me help you.” He helps her stand up and then walks her to the clinic. While walking, she notices he’s looking at her.

“Yah, if you think this is gonna change anything, you’re sadly mistaken!”

“I know. I know you like JoonSe but,  I don’t consider him my rival since he doesn’t show the same things I show to you.”

“Well of course! He’s not a weirdo like you!”

“Hahaha!” he laughed with a cute smile.

“Yah! If you’re trying to be cute, that’s not going to work for me! Come to think of it, Tae Hoon’s cuter than you! You know what awhile ago he said I was beautiful!” she said with a smile and also a blush after looking at Sun Joon and then she looked away.

“Tae Hoon… hmm… so, are you my rival?”