Episode 23: Party Time! And Who's That Guy?

My Brother Is The Prince?!

Episode 23: Party Time! And Who’s That Guy?

When the others were leaving, JoonSe noticed Tae Hoon was kneeling beside their mother’s grave so, he also kneeled before him.

“What are you doing Dong-saeng?” he asked.

“I’m… I’m just talking to our mom.”

“What are you telling her?”

“Well, I told her that I promise to do my best in becoming the Prince which everyone will admire, just like you!”

“Me?! Hahaha!”

“Mwo? Why are you laughing? Anyway, it’s your turn to talk to her.”

“Araseo.”

“Hmm? Where’s the two boys?” asked Princess Che-Rin.

“We’re both here by your side!” said Emperor Gojo and Prince Dong Hwan respectively and at the same time.

“Not you two! The two Princes!”

“They’re right over there kneeling before Her Late Majesty’s grave. Say, what are they doing there?” said Prince Dong Hwan as pointed at the two.

“I think I know. Let’s leave them for a while. They’ll be following us shortly anyway. Let’s go.”

“Oemma, since Tae Hoon here promised to be a Prince just like me, well, I promise that I would be a better Prince so that I would be a good model not only for my little brother here but also, for every youth in this country.”

“Nice promise Hyung! Better keep it though!”

“Hahaha! Of course I will! Let’s go.” They stood up and tried to catch up with the others.

When they all arrived at Gyeongbok Palace, a lot of people have already come to the area flooding the streets thereby making the cars impossible to pass through. With help from the Imperial Guards and the police, the Imperial Family was able to enter the palace grounds. As they all got out of the car, everyone inside the grounds all greeted and cheered for them!

“I thought our own schoolmates’ cheering for us was enough but this one!”

“Dong-saeng! Are you scared? Hahaha! Don’t worry! I’m always by your side! You can count on me!”

“Hyung…”

A stage was set up in front of the Main Hall. Once they were on the stage, the event formally began. They first sang the national anthem and then, Prime Minister Jin Jung Wan gave a speech before finally giving the stage to the Emperor himself.

“My fellow citizens, it is with great pleasure that I, your Emperor formally announce to you all that my missing son has now finally been found after eighteen years! Everyone, please welcome my son, Imperial Prince Tae Hoon!” Emperor Gojo then faced Tae Hoon and said: “Come my son.” Tae Hoon walked towards his father’s left side and everyone (who was all by the way seated except for those standing up) all stood up and gave him a round of applause and cheered for him!

As Tae Hoon was looking at the sea of people before him, he couldn’t help but feel a little bit shy but also confident at the same time! JoonSe noticed this and so, he walked towards him and said: “Dong-saeng, don’t be scared. All of them are very happy that you have finally been found! Return to them the happiness that they’re giving you! Wave your hand for them okay?”

“Araseo Hyung!” Immediately, he waved his hand at them and the people made their cheers and shouts even louder!

Finally, he is now truly a Prince of Korea!

After that, it was time to go back to Changdeokgung Palace where a huge banquet would be held. As he was going down the stage, he heard some familiar voices.

“SEONHO!!!” When he looked on his right he saw SongHyun, Mu-Ryong, HyeMi and Hae-young all running towards him followed by Dong Wook, Seung Ryong, Jeong Hoon as well as The Girls only that HyoEun’s not with them.

SongHyun was the first to approach Tae Hoon and so she hugged him as quickly as he could as well as very tightly!

“SeonHo!!! I really can’t believe you’re the missing Prince!!! My best friend is the missing Prince!!!”

“Yah! We haven’t been able to contact you! Thanks to HyeMi here losing your house’s number, we weren’t able to call you!”

“Ehehe! Mianhae!”

“Me, my brother and his friends tried to contact you too but, no one was answering.” said Hae-young.

“Oh! We were at Changdeokgung Palace you see or, maybe we just didn’t hear the phone ring! Hahaha! Mianhaeyo! Also, my phone’s broken after I accidentally knocked it off my desk.”

“Aigoo Dong-saeng! Hahaha!” said Dong Wook.

“Hey SongHyun! Go easy with your hug!” said Tae Hoon.

“Hahaha! Tae Hoon, are they your friends?” asked Emperor Gojo.

“Neh Ahpah!”

After hearing this, SongHyun quickly released Tae Hoon from her hug and she, along with the others bowed before the Emperor!

“Your Majesty!”

“Hahaha! No need for that! Hmm, You boys and girls have grown so much! Hahaha! (looking at the Royal Quads and The Girls) Oh! Where’s HyoEun?”

“Your Majesty, she’s currently in her house because she has a fever.” said Min Young.

“I see. Well, I do hope she’ll recover fast. And you four must be Tae Hoon’s friends am I right?” said the Emperor.

“Yes Your Majesty!”

“Well then! You’re all invited at the banquet later at Changdeokgung Palace!”

“Ahpah, may I suggest something?” asked Tae Hoon.

“What is it my son?”

“May I like fetch them later? We haven’t seen each other for a while anyway.”

“Hahaha! Sure! Hahaha! It’s okay! That’s settled then!”

“AAAHHH!!! WE’RE GOING TO A PARTY!!!”

“Hey girls, HyoEun still has her fever?” asked JoonSe.

“Yes. It’s really an awful fever.” said HyeJung.

“That’s bad then. The last time I was with her was when I was sitting by her side watching the news about my Dong-saeng. She suddenly woke up, shouted : WHAT?!!! And then collapsed! I was really worried!”

“But, where did she get that fever anyway?” asked Jeong Hoon.

“Oh Oppa! You always ask the most important things!” said HyeJung as she hugged him!

“Will you get off me!”

“Calm down you two!” said Dong Wook.

JoonSe as well as Tae Hoon told them all what happened.

“I bet she was going to do something bad to you and to Mr. and Ms. Kim as well!” said SongHyun.

“Yeah! She deserves that fever!” said HyeMi.

“Hey! She’s still a person you know! HyeMi, you shouldn’t be saying that although I think SongHyun’s right. That could have been her purpose”

“Well, let’s just hope she recovers.” said Hae-young.

“So anyway, what time is the banquet?” asked Dong Wook.

“It’ll start around 7PM I think but by then, the guests would have been arriving. Dong-saeng, are you sure you’ll be fetching them?” asked JoonSe.

“Neh Hyung! I’m sure!”

“Araseo! Well guys, see you all later! Let’s go Dong-saeng!”

The two said goodbye to their friends and left. As the others were leaving, Hae-young noticed SongHyun was still looking at Tae Hoon.

“Hey SongHyun, aren’t you coming?” he asked.

“Oh! Yeah I am.”

“You’re looking at Tae Hoon aren’t you?”

“Yeah. Until now, I still can’t believe that he’s the missing Prince.”

“Really? Or, you’re starting to have feelings for him?”

Upon hearing this, SongHyun blushed! “Wha… What are you saying! He’s my best friend and we’ve been like that for years!”

“What?! I’m just saying! Hahaha1 You two will really look good together. You can count on me! Let’s go! It’s time to eat!”

“Me and… SeonHo?” For a moment, she placed her right hand on top of her heart and she could’ve sworn that she felt her heartbeat getting faster and faster… as well as her cheeks getting warmer… <3

It was about 1PM when the Imperial Family got back at Changdeokgung Palace. From then on, they all rested to rejuvenate themselves for that night’s event. When Tae Hoon entered his room, he saw there was a box laid on top of his bed.

“Mwo? What’s this? Is this for me (he goes towards his bed, grabs the box and reads the note) It is for me and it’s from my Hyung! I wonder what’s inside! (opens the box and…)”

Tae Hoon was speechless! It was a Samsung Galaxy SIII! The note said: “Dong-saeng! I heard a while ago about your phone so I called Ms. Song before we came back here to buy you one… as well as for me too! Hope you have fun with it!”- JoonSe :D

“JoonSe Hyung… Wow, he truly does care for me… Well, it’s time to test this thing out then!”

From that point on, he did nothing but tested his new phone. At exactly 5PM, JoonSe told him to get ready for the banquet and also, to fetch his friends. He immediately took a bath, chose again from some clothes laid out for him and then quickly boarded his personal car. He told Mr. Shin, his personal driver where to go first. He first went to SongHyun’s house of course wherein Dong Wook also tagged along with them, then to Hae-youn’s house and the same thing happened with Seung Ryong joining them, then lastly, to Mu-Ryong and HyeMi’s house.

“Wow! So this is your own car?!” asked HyeMi.

“Neh!”

“No way! I’m still dreaming aren’t I?! Quick! Do something to me so that I’ll wake up! Anything!”

“Oh! Anything?” HyeMi had a plan for her brother.

“YAH! DON’T DO THIS TO ME! STOP! WAIT!!!”

It turns out they kicked him out of the car and made him chase after them!

They were all laughing inside the car!

“Hahaha! Okay, okay! Let him in now! Hahaha!!!” said Tae Hoon as the car stopped. A breathless Mu-Ryong entered the car.

“WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?! WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU?!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

At about 6Pm, they arrived at Changdeokgung Palace. JoonSe welcomed them.

“Hey! Glad all of you came! Make yourselves at home! Dong-saeng, show them around okay?”

“Araseo Hyung! Come on guys! Let’s go!” He led them inside the grounds while JoonSe and his friends talk.

“So where’s Jeong Hoon?” asked Dong Wook.

“Picking up The Girls. Hahahaha!” answered JoonSe.

“Really? So that’s why he hasn’t been answering! Hahahaha!” said Seung Ryong.

On one of the roads of Seoul going to Changdeokgung Palace…

“WHAT IS IT WITH GIRLS AND MAKE-UP?! WE COULD’VE BEEN AT THE PALACE AN HOUR AGO!” shouted Jeong Hoon as he and Min Young, Hye Jung and Hye-ri were all stuck in the middle of traffic!

“What? We need to look beautiful everywhere we go!” said Min Young.

“Oppa! Don’t be mad anymore! I’m always here by your side no matter what happens! said Hye Jung.

“AAAHHH!!!”

7PM finally came and, the banquet (which to the young ones there was called a party) started!

First, Emperor Gojo introduced Prince Tae Hoon to everyone at the event to which everyone gave him a round of applause, after that of course, was dinner. There was flood of food and cuisine which Tae Hoon and his friends have never eaten before! After that, they were all free to do what they like to do. Tae Hoon showed his friends his new room to which they were all impressed!

“I know now! Let’s have a party in here! Turn up the music!” shouted Mu-Ryong.

Since the walls were sturdy enough, it wasn’t heard by those outside. Eventually, JoonSe and his friends also joined them. Jeong Hoon and the three girls finally arrived and joined them as well.

“SeonHo! Or should I say Prince Tae Hoon! Where’s the comfort room here?” asked SongHyun.

“It’s the door at the end of the hallway!”

“Araseo! Excuse me for a while!”

“Neh!”

SongHyun then went out of the room and then proceeded to walk towards the comfort room. She was walking at the right side of the hallway very near the wall and when she was near the comfort room ( at the end of the hallway where the comfort room is located, there’s one hallway going to the right and another to the left so it’s like a “T” get it?), she bumped into boy.

“Oh! Mianhamnida!”

“It’s alright! No harm done! Can you please tell me where Prince Tae Hoon’s room is?” asked the boy. She pointed at the room.

“I see. Gomawo.” he answered with a smile and then walked towards Tae Hoon’s room.

“I wonder who that was. He’s kinda cute… Aish! SongHyun! What the heck! Never mind!”

A knock was heard on the door of Tae Hoon’s room. JoonSe was the one who opened it.

“Oh! Everyone! Dong-saeng! I would like you to meet my good friend Jang Sun Joon!”

“It’s a pleasure to meet all of you, especially you Prince Yi Tae Hoon.”