Episode 15: By Order Of His Majesty

My Brother Is The Prince?!

Episode 15: By Order Of His Majesty

Once inside, the Emperor and JoonSe began talking.

“Son, what’s the name of that young man with the blonde hair?” asked the Emperor.

“Oh him? He’s my Dong-saeng,! He’s Kim SeonHo.” answered JoonSe.

“You’re Dong-saeng?! Why do you call him that?”

“Well, it’s a long story but, nothing really. I imagine Tae Hoon through him.” JoonSe said as he smiled.

“You miss him dearly don’t you?”

“Yeah, I sure do.”

“Well then, this SeonHo, did he tell you where did he got that scar or mark on the back of his neck?” asked Emperor Gojo.

“What mark on the back of his neck?” asked JoonSe. He immediately went towards the look-through and looked at the back of the neck of SeonHo (Remember that they were at the pool area so all of them don’t have their shirts on them but instead, their swimming outfit.) and saw what his father was talking about. He thought about something for a while and then immediately went back to his father.

“So? What about that mark?” he asked.

“Your younger brother, Imperial Prince Tae Hoon had something similar on the same part of his neck.”

“What?! Is that true?!”

“Yes it is. I first saw it when he was born you see. JoonSe, I have a favor to ask of you.”

“Another favor? What is it this time? I don’t think you should be asking favors when you yourself hasn’t even fulfilled mom’s final request!”

“This favor has something to with that final request.”

JoonSe was stunned after hearing this!

“Crown Prince JoonSe, my oldest son, I would like you to at least get a sample of SeonHo’s hair but, he nor anyone must not know about this. You have one week to do so. By the end of next week, we would be submitting that strand of hair for DNA testing. Are we clear?”

“Araseo. I understand. I’ll try my best then father.”

“Good then! Now it’s time to…”

“It’s time for you to go!  Annyeong Ahpah!” said JoonSe as he tried to push his dad outside.

“Yah! JoonSe! This is the first time I did this!”

“First time! Give me a break! Every time we do this, you always follow us secretly without letting the Imperial House being informed! They must be literally going crazy back there! Go! Go now!”

“Aigoo! Can’t you have your own father have a little fun?! JoonSe!”

“A little fun?! No! Absolutely not! Like what I asked you before: When will you start fulfilling mom’s final request?!”

Emperor Gojo then stopped walking and stood straight.

“And like what I have said before, I have started doing that already.” He then left JoonSe and went outside the villa where his ride and bodyguards were waiting.

“Ahpah…”

For the rest of the afternoon, JoonSe, SeonHo and their friends continued having fun. That night, they all gathered around a campfire in the villa’s large garden where they had their dinner. They then told scary stories which freaked the girls out, when the girls told one, it was the boys who got freaked out!  Finally, they settled and rested.

JoonSe couldn’t sleep even as he tried to do so. He was still reluctant to do what his father asked him to do.

“Get a strand of SeonHo’s hair without him knowing?  How am I going to do that?! Aish!”

The next day, Sunday, they all woke up early, had some breakfast and then returned to Seoul. They all thanked JoonSe for the event and then parted ways.

Monday arrives…

“Okay JoonSe! You need to get a strand of SeonHo’s hair! You can do this JoonSe! You’rer the Crown Prince of this country! You can do anything! This will be a piece of cake! Hwaiting!”

And so started a week long attempt by JoonSe to get a strand of SeonHo’s hair. He thought he could do it by simply plucking it but he failed. He did that from Monday to Wednesday. Then, he thought that some strands might be left on what SeonHo’s wearing so, every time he’s close to his Dong-saeng, he would always try o find one which made his friends as well as SeonHo’s friends curious and confused on what he was doing. He did that from Thursday to Friday.

“Hyung, why do you keep checking me out? It’s kinda freaking me out you see…”

JoonSe felt so embarrassed!

“Ah… um… I… I was just checking your clothes!”

“Mwo? But, this is our everyday uniform and we’re all wearing the same thing.”

“Nothing! I just feel like it’s a bit different from the others… Never mind! I think I need to go! Annyeong!”

He left his friends all confused!

“You’re Crown Prince Yi JoonSe of South Korea. You have the power to do anything and yet, YOU CAN’T EVEN GET A STRAND OF ONE OF YOUR FRIEND’S HAIR?!!!” Emperor Gojo yelled at him!

“Mianhae Ahpah… It’s not that easy you know! Even when I checked his uniform, there wasn’t a single strand of hair!!!”

“Aigoo! That’s it! Mr. Kwon! It’s time to bring out the Special Espionage Division of the Imperial Guards! Their task is to get a strand of SeonHo’s hair without him knowing it! Tell them it’s By Order Of His Majesty!”

“Yes Your Majesty! Right away! Understood!”