Episode 13: Their Bond Grows Stronger

My Brother Is The Prince?!

Episode 13: Their Bond Grows Stronger

The entire school population was at a standstill at what happened. The color from HyoEun’s face was slowly disappearing from her face!

“HyoEun! What’s wrong?!” asked Hye Jung.

“Are you alright?” asked Min Young.

“Do you have anything to do with what just happened?” asked Hye-ri which surprised HyoEun and the other two.

“Me? With what just happened?! That’s absurd! I won’t stoop that low!” said HyoEun in a worried voice which made her friends suspicious.

“Ms. Hong!” shouted SeonHo and JoonSe. (The Principal’s name… I decided to give her a name… hehehe!)

Some teachers and school personnel then flocked quickly to the backstage and caught Chungsik! They brought him to the stage for everyone to see.

“Chungsik! I never thought you could do this kind of thing! What pushed you to do this?!” angrily asked Vice-Principal Seo.

“I… I… “ Chungsik was looking straight at HyoEun who was eying him not to implicate her.

“WHAT?!!!”

“I did this because I thought Kim SeonHo only saved the student just to gain fame in this school!”

“Why is it always me?” asked SeonHo to himself.

“That’s it! Bring him to the Disciplinary Office and call his parents! Now, female teachers, please help Ms. Hong in cleaning up! Somebody get her some fresh clothes! (The female teachers then help Ms. Hong walk backstage and out into the back of the gym. Vice-Principal Seo walks towards the microphone) This assembly is finished! Please go back to your classrooms. To those classes…”

While he was speaking, SeonHo was feeling down at what Chungsik just said. JoonSe noticed this and asked: “What’s wrong Dong-saeng?”

“Why? Why is it always me? What did I do to them in the first place? I didn’t want to gain fame by saving that student… Heck, I didn’t even know you were also about to do the same thing back then! Do I really deserve this award?”

“SeonHo, listen to me. You do deserve that award. Everyone else in the school also thinks the same thing. Me, my Hyungs, HyoEun’s friends which is very surprising, and your friends especially! Just because someone like HyoEun or Chungsik told something like that doesn’t mean they’re true! Believe in yourself! You’re someone everyone is proud of!”

“Hyung… you’re right! Absolutely right! From now on, I won’t let anyone pull me down! I’ll fight for what’s right!”

“That’s the spirit!”

JoonSe then hugged SeonHo which surprised him.

“Hyung?”

“If Tae Hoon is here, I wish he’s the same just like you…”

SeonHo understood him and said: “I do hope you find him soon. You are a great brother after all!”

As the students and teachers leave the gym, SongHyun, Mu-Ryong, HyeMi, the rest of the Royal Quads and The Girls stayed behind but, HyoEun left the moment JoonSe hugged SeonHo.

The two then went down the stage and went towards their friends.

“SeonHo!” SongHyun hugged him so tightly!

“SongHyun! Hey! What’s with the hug!”

“That’s what best friends are for!” said Mu-Ryong.

“He’s right! (stopped hugging him) Are you alright?” asked SongHyun.

“Yeah. I am. I mean, both of us are.”

“I gotta say JoonSe, you sure have a soft spot for SeonHo!” said Dong Wook.

“You guys notice? Yeah, I guess so… I grew up only with the knowledge that I have a younger brother. I wasn’t able to become a big brother to him… Wherever he is, I do hope he has a good life but still! Just like what I said to SeonHo earlier, I should believe in myself! I will find him! I will!”

“That’s our JoonSe!” said Min Young.

Together, they all left the gym.

The day passed…

That dismissal, Dong Wook was running across the school towards the gate.

“Aish! I hope SongHyjn and the others haven’t left already!”

“Oppa!”

It was a familiar voice to him so, when he turned around to see who it was, it was SongHyun! She was with SeonHo, Mu-Ryong, HyeMi and Hae-young.

“What’s wrong Oppa?” she asked.

“JoonSe… he… he’s…”

“He’s what?!” they all asked.

“He’s calling for all of you guys! Come on!”

“Then why didn’t you just call us!”

“My cellphone’s battery is dead while the others left theirs at their home. Come on!”

They followed him to where JoonSe and the others were staying.

“Hyung, what’s the matter?” asked SeonHo.

“Are you guys free tomorrow?”

“Hmm… yeah but, I do have to work at Dong Wook Hyung’s café tonight, tomorrow and on Sunday.” said SeonHo.

“I’ll just be lounging at the café.” said SongHyun.

“We don’t have any assignments so, me and HyeMi are free.” said Mu-Ryong.

“Same here.” said Hae-young.

“Good then! I’m all inviting you to come with us to my private villa in Gangwon Province! Well?”

The 5 friends were all speechless! They’re having trouble trying to take in the invitation of the Crown Prince himself!

“Bu… but… But are you sure?!” asked SeonHo.

“Of course Dong-saeng! You guys are my new friends!”

“Wa… wait! Is HyoEun coming too?” asked SongHyun.

“Unfortunately, yes, she is.” said Jeong Hoon.

“Why’s that?” asked HyeMi.

“We tried to leave her behind back then but, she managed to catch up with us.” said Seung Ryong.

“So, are you guys coming?” asked JoonSe.

“YEAH!!!”

“Great then! The meeting place… let’s see… Ah! Dong Wook’s café! Is that alright Hyung?”

“Sure thing! What time should we all meet up there?” asked Min Young.

“Oh! Hmm, since it’ll be a long trip how about 6AM? Well?”

“I only know of one person who could wake up so early to reach that time!” said SongHyun.

“Who?” asked JoonSe, Seung Ryong, Jeong Hoon and the three members of The Girls.

“SeonHo!” said Dong Wook.

“Hehehe! Yeah she’s right! Since it’s 6AM, I would be waking up at 3AM then by 5AM, I would be at the café already!”

“And that’s why you’re the Employee of the Month! Hahaha!”

Everyone just laughed at what he said.

“Well then, see you tomorrow guys!”

“Bye!”

(By the way, for those who have been wondering if the bodyguards of Crown Prince JoonSe found out about the incident two days ago, yes they did but JoonSe asked them not to tell the Palace Household but he himself will tell them. He did tell them much to the surprise of everyone especially his father who, from since that day was in a good mood!)