Final Episode: The Korean Imperial Family... Finally Complete!

My Brother Is The Prince?!

 

Final Episode: The Korean Imperial Family… Finally Complete!

“Hahaha! So, do you think you three would be able to end everything right now?! Hahahaha! You’re wrong!” With that, Kim Jong-un fired his gun towards the three princes which they dodged and this gave the dictator a chance to escape them which he did! It was another round of running with Kim Jong-un firing shots at the three which they all dodged. But then, noticing that their enemy was going to Huijeongdang Hall, Tae Hoon had a plan! Since the nearest entrance to the hall was the one in front, Tae Hoon would go there. The three princes split up; JoonSe would go to the western entrance while Dae-sun to the eastern entrance.

“Dongsaeng, are you sure about this? You might get hurt!” said JoonSe.

“He’s right Hyung!” said Dae-sun.

“Don’t worry guys! I’ll be fine!” said Tae Hoon.

Once Kim Jong-un was inside the hall, JoonSe and Dae-sun locked the western and eastern entrances while JoonSe and Dae-sun hurried towards the entrance that Tae Hoon took. Tae Hoon went inside the hall with his sword pointed at Kim Jong-un which began firing his gun at him! Of course, he tried his best to dodge all of them until, he discovered what his enemy had in mind! He was firing at him to tire him out since he is dodging the shots! So, with all his might, the Imperial Prince then ran towards the dictator and started slashing his sword towards him! Kim Jong-un also tried his best to dodge! JoonSe and Dae-sun was now able to catch up and so they joined in the fight! Since Kim Jong-un kept on dodging, he couldn’t fire a single shot with his gun!

Meanwhile, the first of the UN troops have arrived at Incheon to relieve the city of North Korean attacks! Above the skies of Seoul, planes were now dropping millions of parachuting troops to rescue Tae Hoon and the others in Changdeokgung Palace and to assure the population that peace will be restored! At the eastern coast, American divisons have landed and has engaged the North Korean army there!

The people of Seoul were all rejoicing at the sight of the UN troops landing around the city! They all led them to Changdeokgung Palace where along with them, an ambulance entered (the one that was called by one of the Imperial Guards to bring Princess Che-Rin to the hospital). But, before Prince Dong Hwan could enter the ambulance, a UN Commander stopped him.

“Prince Dong Hwan, you have been charged with conspiracy, collaboration with North Korea, attempted murder, kidnapping and crimes against your own countrymen.  Please come with us.”

Prince Dong Hwan had no choice but to follow.

Back to Huijeongdang Hall, Kim Jong-un was forced to lie on his back when Dae-sun pushed him; before the three could finish him, he saw that above them was a chandelier so, as quickly as he can, he fired a shot at the chandelier and it quickly fell! The three princes and the dictator then got away from the chandelier but, this created a huge gap between them which means, Kim Jong-un could fire again which he did! He fired just continously which made the three princes dodge once more but, they were starting to get tired!  Now, the three princes had nowhere to run since they were all southeastern corner of the hall.

“Hahaha! It is me who will end all of this! With you three annoying fools gone, this peninsula will be mine! All mine! Say your last prayers!”

Tae Hoon, JoonSe and Dae-sun all closed their eyes because they thought it would be their final moments! Kim Jong-un readied his gun and when he pulled the trigger, nothing came out! He was all out of bullets!

“Well that was pathetic!” remarked JoonSe.

“Well then, LET’S GET HIM!” shouted Tae Hoon and so, they began attacking Kim Jong-un once more this time, he was the one they cornered!

“Look’s like this is then end for you!” said Dae-sun.

“ No! It can’t be!!!... my dream… my father’s… my grandfather’s dream…”

“Well, it means that your dreams won’t come true!” said JoonSe.

“You have to pay for what you did to our family! But most of all, for fooling the people of Korea!” shouted Tae Hoon with his, JoonSe’s and Dae-sun’s swords all pointed at Kim Jong-un until, UN troops burst into the hall! UN troops then took care of Kim Jong-un.

“Your Highnesses! Are you all alright?” asked one of the Commanders.

“Don’t worry about us! How’s my mother?!” asked Dae-sun.

“Um, ah… Who are you?” asked the commander.

“He’s our cousin! Grand Prince Yi Dae-sun!” said Tae Hoon and JoonSe jointly!

“Ah yes! Princess Che-Rin has been brought to the hospital! Don’t worry!... Your Highness!”

“And my father?”

“He’s in the custody of the UN Command. He will be put on trial for the crimes that he did.”

“No… NO!... No…” Dae-sun collpased on his knees with tears in his eyes.

“Dae-sun, I think it would be best if we all go to the hospital to check on Princess Che-Rin…” said Tae Hoon. He and JoonSe then helped their cousin to get up and they were escorted to the hospital.

Kim Jong-un was captured by the UN troops. All North Korean attacks ceased. With the approval of China and Russia, the UN also arrived in North Korea and occupied Pyongyang. It was decided that a plebiscite would be held if the people of both North and South Korea would want to be reunified under the government of the South, become separated again or, preserve the system of government which Prince Dong Hwan and Kim Jong-un used wherein the ula would be reunified but, the respective governments of both would remain. The plebiscite would be held next week. Emperor Gojo was proclaimed Emperor again and Prime Minister Jin’s government was brought back to power. UN soldiers once again guarded the DMZ. Despite some anxiety in both sides, everything was settling back to the way it was before…

At the hospital…

“Oemma, are you feeling alright now? Should I get you anything? asked a worried Dae-sun.

Princess Che-Rin has just woke up. She smiled as her son was talking and she replied: “Yes, I do need something.”

“What is it?”

“Your hug.” The two smiled and hugged each other instantly with tears on their eyes.

“Oh Dae-sun! Dae-sun! I never thought I would be able to hug you! Dae-sun!”

“The same here Oemma!”

At the door, Tae Hoon and JoonSe were both watching the scene. JoonSe closed the door and they both walked at the hallway when, they saw their father. They immdeiately ran towards him and hugged him!

“My boys, I am so proud of you two! Very, very proud! If your mother was here, she would be very proud as well!” said Emperor Gojo.

“Of course she would be!” said JoonSe which caused them to laugh!

“But, I’m sure she would also be proud of you Abeoji for being strong during the entire time!” said Tae Hoon which made the Emperor tear up a bit and they all hugged once more…

“Wait a minute, shouldn’t you be back at the Palace?” said JoonSe.

“Well, someone is with me and he wants to see Princess Che-Rin.”

When they looked behind him, they saw Prince Dong Hwan in prison clothing. He bowed at the two and went straight into Princess Che-Rin’s room. He knocked first and heard Dae-sun said “Come In” rather happily and when they saw it was him…

“Dae-sun, will you please go out for a while dear? “ said his mother.

“Araseo, oemma…” He passed by his father and went outside.

“Che-Rin…”

“Go away. We have nothing to talk about.”

“You have every right to be mad at me and I deserved it.”

“Good. You know it then. Now, do me a favor and get out!”

“Che-Rin, please! I am truly sorry for what I have done! Believe me!”

“Do you think I could just easily forgive you for you have done?! You lied not only to me but to your own family and country! Because of you, our son was taken away from us! What kind of father are you?! 18 years ago, Tae Hoon was lost and all of us were in deep sadness and who was the mastermind? You! Then came the next year! Despite losing one of their sons, Gojo and Haewon were very happy for us when Dae-sun came to this world but… Go. I don’t want to see you anymore!”

Then, Dae-sun burst into the room and said: “Please! Stop! STOP ALL OF THIS!”

“Dae-sun…” said his parents.

“For 17 years, I was away from you guys. And this is what you will show me?! Ever since I learned that you two were my parents, I’ve always longed for the day to see you two smiling and welcoming me back to your open arms! I know that what you have done Abeoji was wrong but, I think it’s wrong to say that he’s the one behind all of this! The North fooled all of us! I don’t want a broken family! Aunt Haewon is gone, would we want another one of our family members to be gone as well?!”

For a short while, no one dared to speak. It was Princess Che-Rin who broke the silence.

“Dae-sun, do you forgive your father for what he has done?”

“Neh. I do.”

“Then…, I do too. I don’t want to see our son in tears again… nor do I want to see you too in tears dear…”

“Oh Che-Rin! Dae-sun! Thank you!”

It was  a scene that the three longed for a long time, their family is complete again.

The next week (Oh! Dae-sun’s nanny, Ji-ahn was brought back from North Korea where she was reunited with her family in the South), the plebiscite was held.

For 5 straight days, the Korean people voted to determine their country’s future.

While that was taking place, the UN trial for Kim Jong-in has began. But of course, he was found guilty and was sentenced to life imprisonment. There wasn’t any negative reactions from China whose representative said: “ Finally, we’re relived of humiliating ourseves when helping this brat!” But, the trial for Prince Dong Hwan turned out to be very surprising. Emperor Gojo pardoned him! He welcomed back his brother with open arms! It was a surprising move! Everyone was surprised!

That Saturday, all the votes have been counted and the results were in: Reunification at last! The Korean people voted overwhelmingly for reunification under the government of the South! It was a historic day for everyone! Finally, after 59 years of being separated, the Korean Peninsula was united again! Celebrations were held everywhere! K-Pop Concerts the whole month! (I wish I was there!)

The Northern part (not anymore called North Korea) was to be administered by the UN Joint Command. Those who have families in the Southern part were the first to be given permission by the UN to go follwed by those who have joint businesses and so on and so forth.

The awards ceremony which was to be held back then for Mr. and Mrs. Kim were finally held! They weren’t the only ones who were given awards and recognitions but also, SongHyun, Mu-Ryong, HyeMi, Hae-young, Seung Ryong, Jeong Hoon, Dong Wook, HyoEun, HyeJung, HyeRi, Min Young, Sun Joon, Mr. and Mrs. Kang, Mrs. Jang, Prime Minister Jin, Director Ryu and Commander Im! All those who helped them too! And of course, how could we forget! Imperial Prince Tae Hoon, Crown Prince JoonSe and Grand Prince Dae-sun as well! It was great day for everyone!

That night, a party was being held at Changdeokgung Palace to honor the awardees.        Tae Hoon and SongHyun was at the Huwon garden taking a stroll when SongHyun turned towards him.

“Kim Seonho! Ani… Yi Tae Hoon! I… I have something to tell you!”

“That you have feelings for me?”

“Ho-how did you know?!”

“Well it doesn’t matter how but what matters is that I also have feelings for you! SongHyun, Nae yeojachinguga doeeojullae? (Will you be my girlfriend?)”

“Tae Hoon… You know that I will say yes right?”

“Neh!”

Finally, they kissed! <3 XD

Nearby, JoonSe and HyoEun were also at the Huwon garden, specifically at the Buyongjeong pavilion watching the two kiss!

“Now that’s my Dongsaeng!” said JoonSe.

“He has grown, hasn’t he?” said HyoEun.

“Neh, he has…” They then both looked at each other and of course, they also kissed… <3 XD

Dae-sun and HyeMi were starting to be comfortable with each other prompting Mu-ryong to keep a close eye on the two!

HyeJung still can’t get enough of Jeong Hoon so, she chased him around!

“Jeong Hoon Oppa! Saranghaeyo!”

“Aniyo! I hate you!”

“Oh you’re just saying that!”

Sun Joon has given up chasing HyoEun around when, after he passed by Huwon Garden, he saw her and JoonSe together.

“Yah, Jang Sun Joon, why… are you… feeling… down?” asked HyeRi who was nervously approaching him.

“Nothing.” He replied with a sigh in the end.

“Mind if I accompany you?” she asked.

“Araseo…”

“(In her mind) Waaahhh!!! I’m beside Sun Joon! Aaaahhhh!”

Dong Wook and Min Young were both dancing which left Seung Ryong all alone…

“YAH! THAT’S NOT FAIR! GIVE ME A GIRL AS WELL!” he shouted.

“Nope! Kakaka!” said the Author himself. :P

The next day, the Korean Imperial Family all posed for a family portrait something which they have all wished for a long time because finally, they were all complete!

 

 

THE END :D XD J >_<

Thanks for reading guys! Watch out for Book 2 of The Princess And The Singer!

-HIH GPFKPaolo