Epilogue

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun seeped through the curtains--shining on your face and lightly waking you up from your slumber. Of desire to get more snooze since it's a weekend, you shifted your position and laid on your right side on the bed. You felt the presence of someone right in front of you and squinted your eyes open the tiniest bit.

 

Just a few centimeters away from your face, Jaejoong was smiling down at you handsomely. His elbow was propped up on a pillow and his head rested against his fist. He doesn't wear a top when he sleeps and so his chest was bare.

 

"Good morning, sweetheart." He whispered and swooped down to place a sweet peck on your lips.

 

You gave him a small smile of acknowledgement and closed back your eyes--persistent to catch more sleep.

 

Disappointed, Jaejoong frowned. He carefully placed a hand on your arm and rubbed it lightly. "Yeobo~" he crooned adorably. "Palli Ireona~ Achimiya~!" he kept on with the same tone of voice.

 

"Mhmm..." You groaned softly, not giving in to his request. "Oh, come on! Do you want me to carry you out of bed? I can do that..." Jaejoong teased. He smirked slyly followed by an attractive wink. But to his disadvantage, you didn't get to see it.

 

Getting impatient, he started giving you butterfly kisses on your lips, cheeks and forehead.

 

"Jae...it's a weekend. Let me stay on bed for a little longer, please?" You begged with your eyes still closed. Work has been a lot of stress this past week. You've been closely monitoring the construction of a new amusement park in Gyeonggi-do. It was an unfortunate event that the engineer supervising it fell sick and so you had to take his place for the meanwhile.

 

"Then, should we call off the filming?" Jaejoong asked with a brow cocked. "What filming?" You inquired in a disoriented voice as your eyes finally fluttered open.

 

"The filming of TROSM is scheduled today,babe." He informed you as his eyes blinked rapidly due to surprise. You rarely forget anything. You are the most planned and organized person he knew. You always made sure that any schedule or event is carefully taken down on your handy dandy notepad. And as far as he knew, you memorize all that's written on it. He thought that you must be very tired to miss out these things.

 

"You know what, I feel like staying in bed all day with you." Jaejoong proposed happily as he delicately pushed the stray hair away from your face. Slowly he hovered on top of you and your face with his thumb in a circular motion. "I've always wanted another daughter, you know..." He confessed in an inhumanely tempting husky voice.

 

Jaejoong started closing in. He trailed his nose along your collar bones and then proceeded to planting soft kisses on your neck. With every contact of his lips against your skin, he climbed up, and then stopped by your jaw to kiss it longer.

 

You froze in your position on the bed and stared at him with alarmed eyes. You knew that Jaejoong could be very naughty when he wants something. And he expertly knows what ways to go in order to get them. There is no stopping him when he puts himself into it. It will leave you to nothing but giving in.

 

"What do you say we call the filming off today? Hm?" He asked in the same irresistible voice as he nibbled your lower lip teasingly.

 

"Appa, mwoya?" Three similar-looking faces gaped at them. "O...omona Mingook-ah!" Perplexed, Jaejoong immediately got up from the bed. He picked up a tank top hanging at the pole of the bed and put it on. He approached the little boy and carried him on one of his arms. He ruffled the hair of the two other boys.

 

"Appa was just greeting eomma good morning." He said as an excuse and planted a kiss on each of their cheeks. He winked at you and you only laughed, shaking your head at how cunning your husband is. Now fully awake, you also got up and approached your lovely triplets.

 

Like Jaejoong, you planted a good morning kiss on their cheeks. You held the hands of Daehan and Manse and led them to the kitchen. Jaejoong followed along with Mingook still in his arms.

 

"What do you want for breakfast?" You asked them as the little boys climbed up on their high chairs.

 

"Rice balls please!" Manse exlaimed and clasped his hands together in excitement.

 

"Arasseo! Appa will cook rice balls for Manse." Jaejoong placed Mingook down on his high chair and patted Manse's head on his way to the kitchen.

 

"I want egg rolls, appa." Daehan requested politely. "Appa's on it." Jaejoong gave Daehan a thumbs up. He s his arms around your waist and placed his lips against your ear. You shivered at the gesture. “We haven’t used my apartment in Soeul in a while…We could still cancel and go there to…you know… “ Jaejoong whispered ily.

 

You cringed away from him and playfully pushed him away. “Ahjussi, I could file a ual harassment suit against you.” You threatened jokingly and pointed at him with a spatula.

 

“Oh, babe, you can’t. I’m your husband now. I can do lovey-dovey things to you.” He winked and his lips ually as he eyed you from top to bottom. Apparently, you were still wearing a thin silk shorts and tank top. You blushed heavily at the look he’s giving you. Slowly, he cornered you at the counter.

 

With you distracted in his little tricks, he furtively stole the spatula from your hand. "Weekends are my turn to cook. Now go see if Hyejoong is awake too." He encouraged as he kissed the top of your hand which had your wedding band around one of its fingers.

 

"Arasseo!" You agreed and pecked his cheek.

 

Jaejoong smiled blissfully and started accomplishing his morning task of doing breakfast.

 

Meanwhile, you went to your daughter Hyejoong's room. Carefully, you pushed the door open and flicked on the lights. You approached the crib and an angelic little baby girl smiled up at you. You picked her up and cradled her lovingly in your arms.

 

"Hello our princess. How long have you been awake?" You asked in a soft, low voice and tickled her neck.

 

The baby giggled--showing four little teeth. Two up and above. Delightfully, you carried her out of the room and brought her to the dining area.

 

Jaejoong was in the middle of beating the eggs in a bowl for the egg rolls when he saw you approaching. He immediately placed down the utensils he was holding. He opened his arms for her and you trustily gave her to him.

 

"Good morning, princess..." greeted Jaejoong who is evidently a daughter's fool.

 

Just then, the doorbell rang. "I guess they're here." You shrugged and went to open the front door.

 

~

 

"Camera rolling in 3, 2, 1..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter