XVII: Hangover

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You awoke feeling inexcusably queasy. Your stomach felt like it would flip anytime and the throbbing pain in your head felt like it would explode. Squirming under the sheets, your pillow felt weird. It didn’t feel like a pillow. Furthermore, there was something—rather someone—whose arms were encircled around you.

 

Worst part is that, your own hands were against the chest—bare chest—of that person too. Your head laid on someone’s muscled arm and your face was buried deep in the arch of his neck. When you moved an inch, he nuzzled his nose against your neck.

 

The daze shot out of your brain that moment. With a strong jolt, you grabbed the sheets against your body, pushing off that someone out of your bed.

 

The person on your bed fell off with a loud thud. Jaejoong groaned in pain as he felt the carpet and the hard floor greeting him good morning. You let out a loud gasp as Jaejoong sat up with eyes closed and you saw him half-

 

You quickly looked down to see if your clothes were still on its place. With a relief, you sighed out loud; thankful that you weren’t stripped off.

 

“Ughhhhh” Jaejoong moaned while scratching his dishevelled hair. No matter how messy he appears right now, he still managed to pull off that y look. Yes, the world is unfair.

 

You blinked your eyes a few times and stared at Jaejoong with wide eyes. He stood and stretched while yawning. “Ughhhh. My head hurts…” He muttered and opened his eyes—only to see you gaping at him like a fish.

 

You were bewildered at his appearance. He didn’t have anything but his boxers on. You’re mind went haywire. You tried to remember anything, any single thing that happened yesterday night. But the memory doesn’t seem to cooperate.

 

The last thing you remember is sitting beside the Han river and gulping down bottles of soju.

 

Alcohol…

 

You thought in panic.

 

No, nothing could have happened last night.

 

You thought reassuringly but you were biting your nails with nervousness.

 

“You’re awake. Are you fine? Do you hurt anywhere?” Jaejoong asked, sitting back on the bed and leaning closer to you. You stared at him like he’s a freak from outer space.

 

“Yah, what’s with the cold attitude?” Jaejoong asked, nudging your side. You flinched like he electrocuted you and scooted away from him.

 

“Oh…you must be embarrassed…” He said thoughtfully and chuckled.

 

EMBARASSED?!?!?WHY?!?!?! You glanced back at him with a bewildered expression. Just what really did happen last night?

 

“Don’t worry it’s okay. I promise I’ll keep it a secret from anyone.” Jaejoong said in a comforting manner. However, you took that as a bad news. Was it so bad that he must keep it a secret?

 

“AAAAAAAAAH!~” You shouted in a shrill pitch and threw a pillow at him. Almost immediately—if not for tripping on your own footsteps—you ran out of the room, grabbing the luggage that you failed to unpack.

 

You dashed straight to the bathroom, shut the door, and locked it. You panted with your back against it and slid down. “No….no.no.no.no.no.no.” You mumbled while embracing yourself.

 

Did I just lose my ity to him?!?!?!  You cried inside.

 

Just then, the moment was ruined when your cell phone vibrated and sounded a melody that was set for your alarm. It startled you and snapped you out of your trance. The sound returned the queasiness in your stomach.

 

You quickly fished it out and turned it off. Then, you stood up, ran to the sink and leaned over to throw up. “Euuuughhhhhk” You groaned as bile rose to your chest.  

 

Jaejoong sat back on the bed after being attacked with a pillow and a piercing scream. He followed your retreating figure with his eyes and winced when he saw you trip with your own footing.

 

“She doesn’t remember anything, does she?” He whispered to himself in amusement. Seconds after, he’s rolling on the bed with laughter as he finally got what you were thinking. You thought ‘something’ happened last night.

 

Jaejoong was aware of his current outfit and decided to tease you more by refusing to change. He jumped out of the bed, went straight to the kitchen and drank a glass of water to quench the burning thirst in his throat. He then opened the refrigerator to fetch ingredients for a hangover soup.

 

He cooked like that—in his boxers with his hair standing up on every angle. Jaejoong was stirring the hot soup on the stove when you came out of the bathroom. Your hair was wet from the shower and you’ve already dressed for the day.

 

When you got a few steps away from the kitchen, you almost melted in embarrassment. Jaejoong was cooking half-. Your cheeks f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter