XIII: Heartbeat

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


Download and Convert this YouTube Video to MP3

 

^ Chapter Song. It's purrfect for this chappie, I tell you. Please listen to it ^^ 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up feeling a sudden flash of light on your face. As you rub your eyes open, you saw your swollen sleeping face on a cell phone’s screen, greeting you good morning.

“What the…”

“Perfect! Now I have a caller picture for your number.”

Jaejoong immediately kept his phone back to his pocket.

“H-how? How did you…?” You couldn’t complete your sentence for still being in a daze.

“Your door was broken so I let myself in. You could’ve been , for your information.”

Jaejoong answered—knowing what you were going to ask.

“You know what, you remind me of a certain someone named Ji Eun.” You scoffed, getting up from bed and stretching your arms and neck.

“Over with the chitchat. Get ready because I’m starving.”

Jaejoong threw you clothes that he has prepared beforehand and pushed you inside the washroom to freshen up and change.

~

The car jerked to a stop and you haven’t realized that you’ve fallen asleep on the way. Jaejoong brought you to a coffee shop that is most-likely to be filled with bustling people at this early hour. However, the shop appears to not accommodate any customers yet.

It’s not yet open for business. You noticed two other cars parked in front of the shop that are just as expensive-looking as Jaejoong’s

Celebrities and their obsession over sport cars…

“We’re here. Get up.” Jaejoong unbuckled his seatbelt and got out from the car. Then, he went over to open the car’s door for you.

“Aish. Palli-ah. You’re such a turtle.” Jaejoong said with a frown.

You glared in reply and shut the door, almost crushing Jaejoong’s fingers on the process. Ignoring his bewildered expression, you went ahead and got inside the coffee shop.

“Yah! Jincha!” Jaejoong scolded and ran after you.

As you were enterting the coffee shop, Junsu and Yoochun sat at a nearby table, enjoying the scene they are witnessing.

“Is that her?” Junsu asked his hyung in a whisper.

“I think so. Well, for his taste, I think she’s… feisty.” Yoochun commented, following your every move with his eyes.

“And young.” The younger one frowned—noticing the huge age difference.

“Yah, duck-, haven’t you heard? Age doesn’t matter.”

Junsu stuck out his tongue at his hyung who smacked his head in return.

“Well, it matters to me.”

“Only to you~” Yoochun teased again and drank his cup of warm macchiato.

Jaejoong entered the shop without noticing his two other group members. Instead, he followed after you who sat at a table surrounded with couch 3 meters away from the entrance. Once your encountered the soft chair, your whole body followed the same action.

In a matter of 5 seconds, you’ve found the comfortable position for you to sleep.

“Aish! Yah, we didn’t come here to sleep. ”Jaejoong shook you but you wouldn’t bulge.  First of all, you’re not a morning person. Second, the couch will be a waste if you would not lay down on it. Third, you love to sleep. Fourth, you don’t know how you would break the news to Jaejoong. Fifth, you simply want to annoy him.

“Fine. I’ll play with you today.” Jaejoong lay down by your side and pushed you over to the corner of the seat. His chest was pressed against your back and the distance was undeniably uncomfortable.

“Still not bulging?” He teased.

You remained immovable and stubborn. You still feel groggy after being forced out of bed at 6 am on a WEEKEND.

Jaejoong slid his arms cautiously around your waist and placed his cheek against yours. The move made his heartbeat accelerate. It was just like that moment when he heard your laughter…

His heart did these delightful jumps and twists that made his blood rush to his cheeks. To him, that feeling is strangely addicting.

Even though he doesn’t understand why, even though he knew that it was just a move to tease you, it was as if it instead. It bugged those hidden feelings that he refused to tell. It almost pulled out those 3 words out of his heart.

How he wanted to turn your face to his and press his lips against yours. But he knew the boundaries. He knew those things, the bitter truth that the world placed before him. It was painful. He knows it is impossible for you and him. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter