III: Coincidence?

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Ji Eun are already on the bus heading to the shooting. You haven't slept well nor ate breakfast yet.

It's all becaue of Ji Eun who forced you to get up from bed. You yawned loudly and rubbed your eyes.

You're sure to be falling asleep anytime now. You leaned your head on the window and decided to take  a nap, knowing that you won't be able to work well without enough amount of sleep.

"Yah!!! Wake up now. We're here." Ji Eun shook your shoulders harshly in attempt to pull you out of your slumber. 

"mm...10 more minutes?" you bargained.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" You felt her slap your face but you really didn't mind. 

"Fine fine. 5 minutes. Start counting." You said, drawing your last card.

"Babo. We dont even have 30 seconds to get down from the bus! Get up now!" Ji Eun said and dragged you out from your seat.

"Aish!" you protested but got out from your seat anyway.

Ji Eun and you walked a few more minutes in going to the set. 

Well, not exactly walk. Ji Eun had your arm over her shoulder dragging you and making sure you won't fall asleep in the middle of walking.

When you finally arrived on the set, Ji Eun's sister immediately led both of you to the dressing room.

You were forced to wear what they call a hanbok which you find cute but unfortunately really stuffy and hot.

Well, it's quite fine since what you're doing is just an easy money. Wear a costume, pretend to be a commoner in the joseon period and voila! $300 wage just for that.

Your scene came and all you have to do is walk around the setting together with Ji Eun. Both of you are just part of the commoners in Joeson era. You will pretend to look curious as the main character Song Seunghun walks around the city wearing modern clothes. 

Eas, right? You're basically just gonna watch the whole filming. 

Just as Song Seung Hun was being filmed chased by the soldiers, you looked around and saw a familiar face on the set. 

Your  whole body stiffened and your jaw almost dropped in a bitter surprise.

You recovered from your shock and immediately turned your back to him to block your face from his sight.

Great... just great.... you thought to yourself.

You tugged on Ji Eun's sleeve to get her attention. 

"Ji Eun -ah, I swear I'd kill you for forcing me to come to this job." you taunted in a whisper.

She raised an eyebrow at you, not sure of what you're talking about.

You let out a sigh of frustration and decided to explain.

"Remember what I told you yesterday about meeting an actor who calls me a sasaeng and cost me my tuition fee?"

"Yeah. Why?" she asked innocently.

"That guy ... is here."

"Really? Where?" Ji Eun asked and looked around.

"Yah! Don't look around. We'll be obvious." You hissed and pulled Ji Eun away from sight.

"Aish, who is the guy? Tell me so I could beat him up." Ji Eun gangly punch her palm with her fist.

"You pabo! As if you won't be jailed if you do that." You said as you lightly knock her head.

"Then just tell me who is it!" She demanded impatiently.

You carefully pointed a finger towards Kim Jaejoong and turned your back to him again.

"Mwo?!?! Kim Jaejoong?!"  Ji Eun reacted quite loudly.

You're not sure if his name is Kim Jaejoong but you were sure that Ji Eun's pertaining to him.

You nodded to her and covered with your hand.

Ji Eun's eyes widened and gestured that she's zipping .

"Shh.." you whispered and pressed a finger against your lips. Then, you uncovered .

"Rumor has it going that Cjes sued some of his sasaengs." Ji Eun continued in a low whisper.

"Mwo? What happened to them then?" You asked, perplexed by the statement. 

"I don't know. Don't care.But I'm sure it's not good." Ji Eun shivered.

"You know what? Let's go before I get sued too." You said and caught her wrist.

"But, but. The pay! My money!~" Ji Eun wailed.

You ignored Ji Eun and dragged her from the set--heading to the dressing room to change and escape as soon as possible from this place.

You quickned your pace; half- walking and half- running.

Unfortunately, as you take flight, you stepped on the hem of your skirt making you trip over it. Because you were holding Ji Eun tight, you can't help but accidentally drag her down with you too. 

The result? Both of you lay on the ground with faces flat on the dusty street.

Now talk about bad luck... you thought.

You felt your hand being sore but other than that, nothing hurts.

Ji Eun on the other hand doesn't look so well.

Her nose is bleeding and she has a scratch on her cheek.

"Omo. Ji Eun-ah! Gwenchana?" you asked worriedly--wide-eyed at how much blood was dripping from her nose.

She stared at your hand that is gushing with blood that moment and she immediately fainted at the sight of it.

"Omo Ji Eun-ah!" You shook Ji Eun but she is unresponsive. You unwantedly caused a scene that proved how rotten your luck was.

The staffs started to gather around including Jaejoong, curious of what's happening.

You sensed the presence of the people around you and immediately lowered your head--trying to hide your face.

"Miss, are you alright?" one of the staffs asked.

"Yeah I'm alright. Please take care of her instead." You said , gesturing to the unconscious Ji Eun in your arms.

"But miss, you also have a wound." One of the acting commoners in the set said, pointing at your hand.

You ignored her and hid your hand behind you.

You looked around and saw Ji Eun's sister arrived huffing. Among with those you saw was the face of Jaejoong. He's staring at you but you knew from his look that he has yet realized who you are.

And so, before he comprehends who you are , you thought of a way to get out from the scene.

"Unnie. Please take care of Ji Eun. I'll just get change. I might ruin the costume with my blood. Mianhaeyo." You said to Ji Eun's sister.

"Arasso. The dressing room is that way." She helpfully pointed at the room's direction.

You nodded understandingly to her and swiftly got up. But as you got up, you felt a sudden pain on your right ankle that you twisted on the fall.

"Shoot." You cussed under your breath.

However, you tried to ignore the pain and endured the pain of walking quickly with an injured ankle.

Steps away from the scene, you heard a familiar voice of a man caling after you.

"Hey miss! You still haven't been treated!" Jaejoong's voice called.

You ignored him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter