XXXI: Return

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HE SAID WHAT?!” Ji Eun slammed her glass shot loudly on the table, making the bottles of soju shake with the impact."HE PLAYS WITH WOMEN IN THE CLUB YET CLAIMS THAT HE LOVES YOU? THAT'S WAY RIDICULOUS. THAT JERK!!! I’M GOING TO RIP HIS GORGEOUS HEAD FROM HIS PERFECT BODY!” Ji Eun announced defiantly as she poured another shot for you.

 

You chugged it down and slightly recoiled at the bitterness of the soju. “Ji Eun, Eottokkeeeeeeeeee??? *hic*” You laid your heavy head on the cold table and sniffled. “I don’t know *hic* anymore what to *hic* believe. I’m so stupid.”

 

“Don’t say that. He’s the one that’s sick in the head!” Ji Eun proposed for another toast and you willingly clinked your glass against hers.

 

After several rounds, you blanked out and retired with your head rested on your arms on the table. “Yah, Yah, Yah. Ireonaaa *hic*” Ji Eun poked your head with the of a soju bottle. “You should drink with meeee. Yah ~~~.”

 

Kris and Tao stayed late at the building for training and happened to pass by the area.

 

“Is that?” Tao pointed at one of the tent stalls. Kris turned his head to the direction Tao was pointing at and was immediately alarmed at the sight he saw. They both rushed to the tent and confirmed Tao’s suspicion.

 

“Oh! It’s *hic* the cripple-minded *hic* panda.” Ji Eun giggled groggily. “AHJUMMA!!! 5 more bottles of soju here please!”

 

“Yah, you reek of alcohol. You’re beyond drunk!” Tao was furious as he catched Ji Eun who was swaying side to side while singing unrecognizable songs.

 

Kris cancelled the following orders Ji Eun asked for and settled the bill.

 

“I’ll take ~~~ to her dorm. You take Ji Eun home.” Kris said as he placed you in his broad back.

 

“I don’t even know where this girl lives!” Tao complained as Ji Eun snored loudly against his back.

 

“Check her wallet. She’ll probably have one in her cards.” Kris said as he hailed a cab and got in.

 

“Yah! Kris Ge! Don’t leave me!” Tao called after him but it was too late as Kris slammed the door shut and the cab sped off.

 

“AISH!” Tao stomped his feet frustratingly and shook the heavily intoxicated Ji Eun on his back.

 

~

 

“Rise and shiiiiiiine~!” Hyojin pulled open the curtains--letting the morning light of autumn come seeping through the window. You grunted lowly in your sleep and pulled the covers over your head.

 

Hyojin sighed and ripped away the entire blanket off of you and threw it on the floor.

 

“Yah ~~~! You’re going to be late for school. Also, you better fix that hangover. Li cooked a stew just for you.” Hyojin shook you awake. Finally you came into consciousness and a terrible pain in the head comes with it.

 

“Ughhh, just what did I do last night? My head felt like it was hit by a hammer.” You groaned as you sat up and blinked your eyes open.

 

“Kris brought you home on his back. You were dead drunk. God knows how much you drank last night.” Hyojin sighed as she explained with her hands on her waist.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter