IV: An Interview

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yosh! I'm ready!" You said as you tugged on your formal jacket. You took a one last look at the mirror and headed out your apartment.

"Holy crow." Ji Eun commented with a  baffled expression.

"What?" you asked with a brow raised.

"What are you wearing?!" She exclaimed with a look of disgust.

You rolled your eyes and pushed her out of the way. "Hey, hey, hey. Don't blame me if you don't get accepted because of... of your hideous outfit!"

"Whatever."

"You look awfully 20 years older,ahjummah!"

You ignored her and continued to walk.

"Did you perhaps... borrow that from an FBI agent?" Ji Eun asked, pretending to inspect your outfit.You stopped your brisk walking and glared at her darkly.

That got Ji Eun. She bit her lips and decided to shut until you reached the bus stop.

When the bus arrived you immediately boarded it.

"Good luck. You're gonna need it. Especially with that outfit.... Pffff." Ji Eun said , suppressing her laughter.

"Aish!" you aimed your bag at Ji Eun while she held up her arms to protect herself.

"Miss, are you going or not?" The bus driver asked.

"Sorry." you said and quickly stepped inside the bus.

Ji Eun waved bye at you, still giggling.

You sat beside an elderly ahjumma and smiled at her politely. You glanced at your wrist watch and was thankful that you still have an hour to spare.

"Such pretty lady to be an FBI agent..." the ahjumma muttered while looking at you.

"Uhm... pardon?" you asked with a brow raised.

"Eyyy! You should've been a model instead! Better yet, you shoud've been one of those singing and dacing girls~ You know... Neomu ppanjak ppanjak nuni busyeo... Nonononono!~ Gee.. Gee. Gee Gee baby baby?" The ahjumma sang a line of SNSD's gee and even performed it with hand gestures.

"Ah... ne." You said with an awkward smile.

"Aigooo kids nowadays just dont know what field they should be in..." the ahjumma said with disappointment.

When the bus arrived at where you need to go down, you said your goodbye to the ahjumma.

"Take care and kill those criminals for the safety of the Korean people! Hwaiting!!!~"  the ahjuma said enthusiastically.

You decided to ride with her and smiled.

" Ne... Hwaiting!" you said and pumped your fist in the air awkwardly. Then, you finally got off the bus.  You looked at your outfit again and sighed.

Did I really dress wrongly today? 

You shruggeed your thoughts off and continued with your business.You arrived at your destination which is a restaurant called Bum's Story.You know it's unusual to get an interview in a restaurant but anyway, you gave it a chance.

As soon as you entered the restaurant, a staff immediately asked if you need a table.

"Aniyo. I'm here for a job interview. My name is ~~~."

"Ah miss ~~~! This way please." The staff led you to a more private room that seems to be used only by the owner.

"Please wait here." the staff said politely.

"Ne." you bowed and sat on an empty seat. You brought out your resume which basically has nothing. You sighed as you looked at it worriedly.

I wonder what came into that actor's mind to hire me as his P.A. I'm too young...

You looked up to the sound of footsteps. The door opened revealing a man in his 20's wearing full bangs and eye glasses.

"Ms. ~~~ ssi?"

"Ne. I'm ~~~." You bowed politely at him.

"I'm Yoo Chang Mo. " he said and held out his hand for a hand shake. Changmo was deliberately stunned when Jaejoong asked to hire you. He was suppose to push you away not give you chances to stalk him.

"Pangapseumnida." you took his hand and shook it. Then, you both sat facing each other.

"So... here's your contract papers." After shuffling it ,he handed it to you.

Reluctantly, you asked. "Uhm... are you not going to interview me first?"

It's damn weird for someone to hire a person whom they didn't even interview...

"Huh? Oh! Yeah ! The interview! How could I forget?" Chagmo said, laughing nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"So... uhm...  how do I start this..." Changmo thought loudly.

"I think we should start with describing myself." You suggested cheerfully.

"Ah  yes. yes. So, describe yourself." Changmo said while fixing his eyeglasses on his nose with his finger.

"First of all, we both know that I am young... only a highschool student to point out. But, I am very dilligent and hardworking. I accept challenges confidently and take them optimistically.I can handle to live on my own without my parents. In short, I am independent and responsible..." Changmo cut you off with the vigorous clapping of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter