XX: Lost

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uwa~~~Daebak….” Ji Eun’s mouth was agape in awe as she slid her hand down the smooth skin of Jaejoong’s leather couch. Her eyes twinkled in amazement as it wanders around the luxurious pent house.

You deliberately ignored her and retreated to your room instead, packing a few things that you could bring along to your new dormitory provided by SME.

Jaejoong wasn’t aware of that yet. You intend to tell him sooner but there’s a force holding you back from doing so. He was due to return in a couple of days but you haven’t got the courage to say it yet. It felt so wrong to leave though you were dying to get away from that erted guy before.

“Hey, what are you planning to do with this?” Ji Eun entered your room just as you have finished packing a few things. When you looked over, Jiji was cradled around your friend’s arms. Apparently, you forgot to feed it last night since you didn’t visit him yesterday which means the cat hasn’t consumed anything yet—at all.

Your palms automatically flew to your face and you realized how selfish you are—leaving an innocent cat alone in an apartment without anything to eat.

~~~~~

“You think this is a good idea?” Ji Eun asked, reasonably doubtful as she looked at you with questioning eyes.

“It’s the best solution for now.” You replied with a sigh.

“Well, I don’t think riding a bus with a cat nor bringing it to your dorm is convenient. And the fact that, that is an idol’s cat doesn’t help at all, for your information.”

“Ji Eun, do me a favor, shut your mouth.”

And then, she did. Poor Ji Eun had no choice but to zip shut.

The address SME gave you to the dorm led to a building. Most probably, it was a small apartment or flat that they’re providing. Ji Eun insisted on coming along with the promise of keeping shut.

The apartment was situated at the 8th floor of the building. The note said it was the 2nd room to the right of the hall. “This is a nice place…but compare it to Jaejoong’s penthouse , I would rate this as below average level…Uh.. yeah. Imma keep my mouth shut.”

 Ji Eun made a locking gesture on her lips and smiled at you sheepishly as soon as you shot her a warning glare.

You were informed that other trainees are situating at that dorm too so you thought best to knock first though you have the key. A stranger barging in without any consent wouldn’t be a good impression would it?

So, you rapped your knuckles three times on the wooden door and waited for someone to answer. Half a minute passed and still, no one was answering.

“Uh, I suggest you use the doorbell? “ Ji Eun said, pointing at the thing.

“Right.” You rolled your eyes at how stupid you were for not using the damned technology.

With a slight jolt by your index finger, the doorbell sounded like an irritatingly neglected bee—buzzing intensely to call attention.

The door creaked open, revealing a familiar face that you’ve seen a few times at the company. You’ve remembered her for being a good dancer. She’s pretty sleek with her moves and really charismatic.

“Oh, hi, you must be the new trainee. Ji Suk-ssi told me you were coming today.” The girl pulled the door to widen the opening, revealing a quite large apartment.

“Is that all you’ve got?” She asked, looking over at your hunched backpack.

“No, I’m planning to move in gradually. So I bought only a few things with me.” You replied with a friendly smile.

“I see…” Her eyes then traversed to Ji Eun.

“Are you going to live here too?” She inquired.

“I wish I am. I could only hope to get away from the noisy walls of our house brought by my parents' bellowing voices. Speaking of parents, my dad texted me to do the damned laundry. So ,see you at the housewarming party?“ Ji Eun was replying at a text messaged while saying this line.

The girl’s face immediately contorted into a confused map and shot you a look for help.

“Don’t mind her. She’s just usually out of her mind.” You said with a nervous chuckle and pushed away Ji Eun who was not so willing to go yet. Anyway, you’ve managed to send Ji Eun home by dragging her to the elevator.

“You’re going to room with me. We have 3 rooms in here and 4 trainees, which includes you and me. Oh by the way, I’m Hyojin. Nice to mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter