XIV: Trainee

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

^ Chapter song ^^ :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Feistyyyyyy.” Yoochun whispered under his breath, prolonging the “y”. Jaejoong shut him up with a simple side glare.

Jaejoong sat straight confidently and cleared his throat. He leaned over the table and propped his chin on his palms. “Tell me why you want to quit this job.”

You sighed to release the tensions you’re feeling. “I…I am now an S.M. trainee.”

The table turned still. Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu had pursed lips and not one dared to say a thing. By the look of it, they were clearly not happy about the news. But you didn’t expect them to react like this. It was like you just announced world war 3.

“I think she has gone crazy…”Junsu whispered to Yoochun who had his nose in between his thumb and fore finger.

“You are so…insensitive. It hurts. So much.” Yoochun pretended to cry by producing sobs and then he leaned to Jaejoong’s shoulders.

What is wrong with them? You thought in a confused manner.

“You… are really clueless. Aren’t you?” Jaejoong now had a serious expression plastered on his face.

 “Er…why?” The question came out as innocent as you are. You were honest that you didn’t have any clue what they were talking about.

“Yes, she’s obviously clueless.” Junsu sighed and shook his head dejectedly.

“The incidence was a few years ago. It’s not a surprise that she wouldn’t know about it. And she’s not Korean, by the way.” Jaejoong muttered to s in explanation.

“Oh…” Yoochun wiped his nose and sat back normally on his chair.

“Okay, I’ll let you be a trainee…” Jaejoong approved, waving his hands dismissively.

“Hyung? Are you serious?” Junsu gasped, shaking Jaejoong’s shoulders.

“Mother of … has all people gone crazy now? This is S.M. Entertainment! The one that caused our group to sp-“ Yoochun’s outrage was cut off by Jaejoong’s hand.

“I am not yet done.”Jaejoong shot looks to s.

“Oh, okay then proceed.” Yoochun fixed his coat and slid a hand over his hair.

“You be a trainee, work part time job for me…” Jaejoong enumerated his conditions when Yoochun clapped his hands all of a sudden.

“Pefect… that is just perfect!” Yoochun continued clapping his hands and shaking his head in awe.

“Will you stop cutting me off?” Jaejoong glared at Yoochun for the umpteenth time now.

“Oh, okay. I’m sorry.” Yoochun cleared his throat and drank his cup of coffee awkwardly.

Jaejoong diverted his eyes to you and continued his sentence.

“And you live in my apartment.” He finished it with a clasp of hands and a nervous smile.

“Wait, what?” Yoochun choked on his beverage, making him cough a multiple times.

“Live with you?!” You gasped in disbelief.

“He’s crazy.” Junsu mumbled to Yoochun while Yoochun agreed, dramatically nodding his head and wiping his eyes with a handkerchief.

Jaejoong ignored all the side comments. Focusing his attention to you, he answered your question.

“Yes, I want all your things in my house the day before you enter trainee life.”

“You’re crazy. I will be starting my training tomorrow. I can’t settle things right awa-“  You motioned your hands in the air angrily.

“I’ll give you three hours to pack your things.”

“This is crazy, you’re crazy. I’m leaving.” You immediately stood up from your chair and placed your hood on. You turned your back to him, heading to the exit.

“ ‘You are to obey anything and everything that your employer commands you to do.’ “ Jaejoong let the words flow from his mouth loud and clear, making you stop on your tracks.

You were sure you’ve heard that line before…or more likely, read. You just can’t remember where.

“That was clearly printed on your contract, remember?” Jaejoong wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing way.

You grunted in frustration and ruffled your bangs in annoyance. He is soooooo unbelievable.

“In other words, my wish…is your command.” Jaejoong said the famous line in its usual tone, irritating what’s left of the calmness you have left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“You’re making your moves on fast forward, hyung.” Junsu clucked his tongue while shaking his head.

They are now at Jaejoong’s apartment chilling. However, Jaejoong was not. He was pacing and getting unreasonably impatient for three hours to pass.

“Hyung, I salute you. You’re the best pedo ever. Jjang!” Yoochun raised both of his thumbs and grinned at Jaejoong.

“Uh, I can’t take it anymore. I’m going.” Jaejoong fetched his car keys for the 5th time and headed to the elevator.

“Hyung! 30 minutes has barely passed!” Junsu chased after his hyung and grabbed him by the arm.

“Kim Jaejoong, calm your hormones! She’ll think you’re obsessed with her. You might creep her out.” Yoochun shivered at the thought and pulled Jaejoong to a seat.

“Yoochun-ah, I can’t understand what I’m feeling. I’m so…I’m so … uneasy!” Jaejoong pressed his face between in palms. His knees were shaking impatien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter