XV: EXO

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vibration and shrill ring of Jaejoong’s cellphone in his car made his heart skip a beat. He wasn’t expecting the call and he was still mesmerizing your cute smile and wave before you entered the S.M. Building.

He jumped a bit in his seat and accidentally pressed the horn of his car. Thankfully, the highway was not jammed with traffic or else he would be misunderstood by the driver in front of him.

Jaejoong took a glance at the screen and saw Yoochun’s name flashing. He immediately knew that his friend called just to or ask about you.

“Yoboseyo?” Jaejoong answered the call with a sigh.

“Oi~Hyung! So, how did the first day go? Am I going to be an uncle soon?” Yoochun teased as predicted and chuckled heartily at the other line.

“Eyyy…Ya! I’m not that kind of person, you jerk.” Jaejoong replied in a defense as his cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

“Calm down, hyung! I was just joking. Anyway, back to the first question. How was first day living with her?” Yoochun asked with evident curiosity.

“It was…fine. I drove her to the Entertainment building this morning.” Jaejoong mumbled while waiting for the stop light to turn green.

“Did you have breakfast with her?” Yoochun kept on pushing for details. He liked teasing his hyung.

“Hmm. Well, yeah. We had it here in the car. She has to rush off to the building.” Jaejoong said with a pout. He was quite disappointed that he didn’t have leisure time with you in the morning.

“Hyung, are you still nervous around her?”

Jaejoong’s reflexes acted up. He was thankful that he could keep his composure around you even though his insides are tumbling and squeezing. His acting skills did apply on those situations.

“Mhm.” Jaejoong hummed and nodded his head. The green light appeared and he knew he had to hang up.

“I’m hanging up. I’m driving.” Jaejoong quickly said and ended the call.

~

You arrived at the 4th floor huffing. However, it does not end here. You still have to search for the conference room. You sprinted along the corridor looking left and right reading the labels written above each door. Finally, you found the right door that’s 3rd on the left side of the hall.

You let yourself breathe in a huge supply of air. Then, you tugged at the ends of your shirt and flattened the crumpled parts with your palms. You swiped the bangs away from your eyes and placed your clammy hands on the doorknob.

Hwaiting!..

You thought before swinging the door open. A guy who was in his mid 30’s looked up to you. He was wearing jeans, sneakers, and a long-sleeved shirt. The guy smiled at you and ushered you to come sit opposite him.

You nodded and greeted “Annyeonghaseyo.” Before ducking your head and entering the room.

“So, ~~~ -ssi, first of all, I would like to congratulate you for being part of the S.M. family.” He said as he clasped his hands on the table in front of him.

“Ne, Kamsahamnida.” You replied with a bow.

“From today on, you would be training, learning and enjoying in this building. Mr. Lee Soo Man commanded that all the trainees would be educated and living under our conditions. And I will be the one briefing you. My name is Lee Ji Suk.”

“Nice meeting you.” You bowed and shook his hand that he extended.

“You can call me Lee seonsaengnim as the trainees call me.”

Ji Suk told you the basics, rules and schedules that you have to follow punctually and obediently. On weekends, mostly Saturday, you are also required to train. Education, dorm, and allowance would all be provided by the company.

With the mention of the dorm, you immediately thought of your current living condition. For the moment, you are stuck with Jaejoong all because of his annoying abuse of the contract contents. And you can’t protest about that since you’ve stupidly agreed to that fishy contract.

“About the residence… am I required to live in the dorm?” you inquired as the thought of moving again would be a huge burden especially if Jaejoong does not permit it.

“Well, yes, unless your parents are opposed to it. They could talk to us if they don’t want you away from home. But, it would really be convenient if you will be living at your assigned dorm.” Ji Suk explained.

You just nodded in understanding and decided to leave that topic. You wondered if Jaejoong would allow that for the situation. After all, he has a concrete head. But, it would be really wrong if Jaejoong would go all the way just to keep you living under his roof. The image of him talking to Ji Suk , telling that you are tasked to live with him sent chills to your spine.

~

You entered the dance class with Ji Suk. He waved at the dance instructor who recognized him. The guy seemed really approachable and cheery. The students seemed to enjoy learning from him too.

However, you doubted if that would be the same for you. Back then when you were training with L, you would often get scolded for your stiff movements. You can barely do a proper wave.

“You must be ~~~. Well, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Jang Min Woo.” He jogged to your direction and took your hand, shaking it with both of his hands.

“Ah, yes. Nice to meet you too Seonsaengnim.” You bowed politely and took hold of his hands too.

“I’ll be leaving her to you, I still have some other things to do. Assign a student to tour her around the building.” Ji Suk placed a hand on Min Woo’s shoulder and checked the time on his watch at the mention of ‘schedule’

“Sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter