XII: Doubt

Ms. Opposite and Mr.Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

Hands down. Ji Eun is the most pursuing, irritating, hard-headed person I’ve known my whole life.

As she has promised, she did drag me to S.M. Entertainment.

On board the bus, I can’t help thinking about Jaejoong. I mean, I got to know him better. Sure, he was an but he wasn’t really that bad.  There were few times when we are able to get along.

But there were also awkward or should I say annoying moments when he suddenly keeps his distance and act stiff around me. Seriously, I could bet all my money he has some serious mental issues. Still, I don’t think quitting the job would be a good idea.

My conscience would be bugging me.  And I don’t want that.

The bus ride was not long. I’m residing somewhere around Seoul so a trip to S.M. Entertainment wouldn’t take an hour.

Ji Eun pulled me up from my seat and dragged me by her metal punishment. Oh, I forgot to mention. She had me hand cuffed. I don’t know where she got it. It appeared out of nowhere. Worse part? She placed the key in her brassiere.

I groaned inwardly and followed her like a puppy. The people in the bus looked at us weirdly. I won’t blame them. It wasn’t every day that you would see two girls riding a bus, hand cuffed.

After a few more walks, we finally arrived to the spectacular—as Ji Eun describes it—building of S.M. Entertainment. It was a Saturday weekly audition and the line was long.

I guess too many people wants to be rich and famous. I wouldn’t say it’s easy money though. I’ve been a trainee before with L and it was really hard. Without perseverance and devotion, you wouldn’t be able to keep up with it.

And I can’t hide the fact that I’m still reaching for that dream. I came to Korea just for that. I wanted to sing, to perform, and to make my fans happy.

I was snapped out from my thoughts when Ji Eun shoved me to the counter to get my application form.

The lady smiled friendly at me and handed me a form to fill out. She pointed and directed where to go and what to do. She even gave instructions on how to fill out my form.

I bowed and thanked her as a sign of gratitude. I was about to reach out and get the form when I realized my right hand was bound to Ji Eun’s. I sighed and took it with my left hand instead.

The woman kindly offered Ji Eun a registration form too but she casually rejected it.

I was filling out the application form when Ji Eun and I got into a serious problem.

“Ji Eun. I can’t write.” I complained, eyeing the hand cuffs.

“Tch. You’re just making excuses. Come on; write on your left hand.” She said, nudging her chin.

“Woman, I am right handed. FYI, I can’t write anything unless you remove this stupid hand cuff of yours. You’re making it harder for me to apply.” I said in outburst.

“Okay, okay. Calm your hormones. I’m unlocking it.”

Ji Eun reached down her chest. I nearly face-palmed.

“Ji Eun, are you serious? Here in public? You’re going to look for it?”

“I thought you said unlock this?” Ji Eun said, glancing at the hand cuffs.

“I don’t think touching your s in public is appropriate. Why don’t we go to the ladies’ room then rummage for the key there?” I said, as a matter of fact.

Ji Eun dejectedly sighed and trudged over to the comfort room.

She dug deep but she couldn’t find it. She nearly took off her shirt and even her pants if I didn’t stop her from doing it.

“Are you crazy? Stop stripping okay?” I hissed.

“I can’t find the key!” She said, panicking.

“Let’s just go home and we can audition next wee-“ I started to offer but she rejected it.

“No! You are auditioning today.” She said firmly.

I can’t believe her. Seriously, I swear, if I could, I will apply her to the mental hospital—together with Jaejoong.

We entered the audition room hand cuffed.

YES.

FREAKIN.

HAND CUFFED.

I could die in embarrassment.

All attention was on us. The others who are also auditioning and all the judges’ eyes were on us.

And I was the last in that group to perform so imagine those minutes I endured that were ful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter