Jealousy

Destiny's Wheel

Kai's POV

After hours of practicing, Gregg hyung finally let us off the hook. We were practicing for 7 hours already! Yeah, i love dancing but these days i've been drained because of our hectic schedule. I just want to rest and enjoy. I'm guessing you're thinking why did I want to become an idol? Well, it's been my dream ever since I was young. I was exposed to this kind of life anyway. My mom is an artist and my dad is also involved in this kind of business. Well, he's not an artist but get my point? I was born to be an artist. It runs in my blood. But with the schedules and stuff, I'm starting to think otherwise. I've trained for for years to be exact. At first I was awkward with popping and locking but after several years I've mastered hip hop, jazz, ballet and bboy. 

But what if I wasn't an idol? Where would I be? Of course I'm also craving and wanting to go back to my old life, the ordinary andcarefree Kim Jongin. i want to have my privacy, play games like a normal teenager should do, go out with my friends, slack off and of course, walk the streets without being mobbed by fans. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans and EXO's fans, but sometimes they're exceeding the limit already. We don't even have privacy anymore! But still, I really love my fans. They've been supporting not only me but EXO even before our debut. And we won't be this successful without them, so yeah, I do love them.

"Ahhh, this is so tiring! Aren't you bored?"  I heard Sehun say. *Oh right, Tanya is still here.* 

I looked at them and felt a pang of irritation towards Sehun. *Yah maknae, stop harassing her.*

"Yah, yah, yah, enough of that! We don't need any rookie romance here!" Chanyeol said while throwing a towel at Sehun. *good for you* 

Chanyeol and that evil maknae started to bicker with each other until Tao whinned that he is hungry. *Aish, that Kung Fu Panda is always hungry.

I was fixing my things when I heard Tanya complain. "Oppa, stop flirting with me!" I looked at her and saw Luhan hyung flirting with her. *Psh, that flirt.*

"Yah, stop that already. Someone's getting jealous. Let's go and eat!!" Baekhyun shouted and dragged Tanya.

*Jealous? Did he see through me? Aniya, I'm not freaking jealous! I just met her today! But there's something with her that makes me so comfortable around her. Aish, stop it Jongin!* I thought as I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

"Yah, let's go now." Suho said as he held my arm and we all went to the parking lot. 

When we were at the parking lot, hyungs made her choose where to ride. We made a straight line and waited her to answer. I was really hoping that she would ride with us!! *Jongin, get your head in the game. You worked so hard to be here, don't let your feelings overcome you.* 

*Why am I so confused?!?*

"Fine, since I'm really comfortable with Sehun, I'll ride with him." She casually said. I was celelbrating since she chose to ride with us, but it was because of that evil maknae! Anyway, I was really relieved that she chose us. Hehehe, we won, M hyungs. 

I was still staring at Tanya while the others have entered the van when I saw Luhan hyung approach her. 

"What did I do?" She asked Luhan with an innocent and worried look.

"You betrayed me. You chose them over me! I'm hurt!"  Luhan hyung started acting cute. *Dude, you're 22 years old already! Stop with the aegyo! It's so disgusting!"*

Then Tanya spoke, in a language I'm pressuming to be Chinese. And then that flirt replied with a smirk as he went to their van. *What did they talk about? Ugh, why can't I understand Chinese!?!?*

Then I saw Tanya spacing out. *Is she thinking of that flirt? Aish!* Out of irritation, I accidentally shouted at her. Yeah, I'm really moody. One second I can be cute and kind and then cold and arrogant. Sehun and I are alike that's why we're buddies. Hehehe.

"Oppa, why are you so moody?" She said as she walked towards the van and entered. 

"Tanya, sit with us!!" Chanyeol hyung pulled her to sit beside him. I looked for vacant seats, but they were all taken. Guess I need to sit beside her then. 

Then the other memebers shouted, geesh are you guys famished? Well, I myself am hungry. That practice really drained me. Few moments later, I drifted to sleep. 

 

 

A/N

Short update! Hehehe, is Kai jealous? Emotions are starting to develop and it's only the first day that they met! But is it really jealousy? Find out in the succeeding chapters! Thank you again for supporting this story! I hope you will also support my other two stories!! :D