Accident

Destiny's Wheel

"Ehem. What's this I see?" A voice which belongs to Chanyeol said as he went out of the practice room

The two of you then broke the hug while awkwardly smiling at him. 

"Yah, it's not what it seemed like." Kai blurted out. 

"Yeah. We're serious. Don't think of anything malicious okay?" YOu said to him while explaining yourself.

"Yup, we just made out our differences. We''ve reconciled now. Am I right, Tanya ssi?" Kai said as he looked at you and awkwardly smiled. 

"Yeah. Jongin oppa and I are friends now." You said as you smiled brightly and hugged his arm. 

"If that's what you say. Anyway, Jongin-ah, care for another round?" Chanyeol said with a grin as he excitedly pointed at the door. "The others are waiting for you. We can't wait to go home." He exclaimed. 

"Sure." Jongin nodded at this hyung. "Uhm, you want to stay longer?" Kai faced and asked you. 

"Uhm, the bell just rang. I guess I need to go back to the dorm already. May some other time?" You shyly asked.

"Sure." Kai curtly nodded.

"Uhm, oppa, can you just tell the others that i left already?" 

"Sure. Be careful on your way back okay? Uhm, give me your phone." 

"What do you need my phone for?" You being curious asked.

"Just give me your phone." He sighed, losing his patience. "Here." You said as you gave him your phone. He then punched some numbers in your phone and then after a minute, gave it back to you. 

"I just entered my phone number in your contacts. Just call me if you've arrived. Arasso?" 

"Uhm, arasso." You said as you placed your phone back in your bag. "I'll be going now." You said as you waved at him and then went upstairs. 

You were walking along the path connecting the main school building to your dormitory when you heard people whispering about a "fire." 

"Have you seen how the places is? It's completely ruined!!" A bystander exclaimed as she described how the place is. 

"Really? Good thing all the students there were in their classes when the fire happened." Another bystander said. 

After hearing those words, you totally became nervous. *Fire? School? Omg, don't tell me*  You were completely nervous that you didn't notice that you were running already. As soon as you arrived at your dorm, you were completely devasted. The whole building was on fire! 

"Omg, what happened here?" You anxiously asked a random stranger who happened to be your dorm mate. 

"The fire was unexpected. They said that it was caused by faulty wires. I was so scared." The girl began to cry. 

"Don't cry. It's okay now. You're safe now." You said as you automatically hugged her. 

"Oh, there you are! I'm so sorry of what happened. The fire was so unexpected. We weren't able to salvage any of your things. I apologize." The landlady said in sympathy. 

"It's okay ajhumma. It wasn't anyone's fault." You said as you gave her an assuring smile. 

The fire has subsided already, but the place was totally turned into ashes already. 

"Uhm, ajhumma, where would we stay now?" You suddenly asked her considering the fact that you're homless now. All of your things were burned in that fire. Including your papers. *What should I do now?* But being the optimistic girl that you are, you just looked at the postive side. 

"Truthfully, I don't know yet. The administration is doing something about this. But I guess we're on our own for the meantime. I'm really sorry. Aren't there any friends or family friends here that you could contact?" 

"None. I don't know anyone here." You said as you began to mope. 

"Oh right. Well, you can stay with me for the meantime." She offered as she smiled. 

Then you realized something. *Jongin oppa!*

"Oh, I know someone. But I'm not sure if could stay with that person. I'll just ask. But thank you for the offer." 

"Okay. Better ask that person first. I'll leave you for a while." She said as she walked towards the police and firemen just to settle the account of this accident.

"Excuse me for a while. Have to make a call." You excused yourself and went to a corner to call Jongin.

"Hello! Tanya?!? Are you okay!?" Jongin shouted worriedly from the other line. 

"Is that Tanya?!" I heard other voices shout. 

"Yes, this is she." You said

"Now will you please shut up!?" Kai roared and then it became silent.

"Uhm, oppa." You said as you were stunned with his reaction. 

"I heard about the fire. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Where are you right now?" He continued asking non-stop. 

"Deh, I'm okay. Nope, I'm  not hurt anywhere. I'm outside the dorm. When I arrived here, it was already burnt into pieces. I wasn't able to salvage any of my things though." You said with a pout. 

"Good. Do you know how worried I was?! i almost had a heart attack when I heard the students gossip about the fire." 

"YAH! We were worried as well! Don't take all the credit!" Once again, voices roaring were heard again. 

"Hyung! I'm her first friend! Don't steal her from me!" Sehun whined from the other line.

"Why didnt you call me if you were that worried?" You asked in amusement

"Uhm, because I was stupid. I forgot to save your number in my phone." He said. With the tone of his voice right now, you can tell that he was pouting. 

"Hahaha, that was indeed a stupid move." You said as you giggled. Then there was silence. 

"Uhm, where are you going to stay now?" He suddenly asked, worry obvious in his voice. 

"I'm not sure. I don't know anyone here except you and the other oppas. Oh, and Victoria unnie." You said as you sat on the sidewalk and began to play with the pebbles. 

"Uhm.....you can stay with us if you like." Kai said monotonously. 

"REALLY?!" You suddenly stood up while shouting, stunned with what he said. 

"Uhm, yes. You can stay with us if you like." He reaffirmed.

"But isn't that burdensome. And am I even allowed to stay with you guys?" 

"Of course you are. I'll be the one to talk to the managers and the president event. Just leave it to me. I'll do anything I can do."

"Thank you very much, oppa." YOu were now relieved that you have a place to stay already.

"Uhm, I would like you to go to the nearest cafe in our school. GIve me 3-4hrs to pick you up, okay?" 

"Sure. I'll wait for you there." 

"Just trust me in this okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I trust you oppa." You said as you smiled, touched with the effort that he's willing to exert just for you.