Shopping

Destiny's Wheel

"Yah, wake up!!" You heard someone yell.

"5 more minutes, mommy." You mumbled as you hugged your pillow tighter.

"Aish, do I really sound like a woman?! WAKE UP NOW!!" Kai shouted as he kicked your bed, but hurt himself instead.

"Damn it." He cursed as he sat down on his bed. "Come on, wake up now. We're going shopping." He said, giving up. But as soon as you heard the word "shopping" you woke up. 

"Finally." He muttered as he threw you some clothes for you to wear. 

"Yah, Kim Jongin! are you bipolar or what?" You said as you grabbed hold of the clothes and went to the bathroom to freshen up and change. 

"Tsk, she gets up once she hears the word "shopping." Funny." He said as he smiled, amused with your behavior.

Meanwhile 

"Good morning." All the members greeted each other groggily. 

"Hyung, what's for breakfast?" The maknae asked Kyungsoo who was cooking in the kitchen. 

"Sit down now, maknae ah. The food will be done in any minute. Call the others as well." Kyungsoo said as he continued stirring the food he was cooking. 

"ASA! FOOOOOD!" Chanyeol shouted as he sat down too, being his usual hyper self.

"I don't know how he does that. Gosh, it's too early for him to be hyper." Baekhyun said as he sat down too, still sleepy.

"He's not called the "Happy Virus" for nothing." Chen said as he too, sat down on one the chairs and waited for the food. 

Inside the room

"Yah, what's taking you so long?! FASTEEEER!" Jongin said as he continuously knocked on the door.

"Will you stop?! I'm taking a shower!!" YOu shotued back at him.

He gave up and just waited for you to finish.

Outside

"Aish, those two won't stop bickering with each other." Suho said as he helped Kyungsoo with the food.

"Morning." Kris greeted the others as he went out of his room.

"Here comes the later bird." Chanyeol muttered.

"What did you say, Chanyeol?" 

"Nothing, hyung."

"Okay, food's done! YAH, JONGIN ah, TANYA ah come out and eat breakfast!" Kyungsoo shouted as he placed the serving plates on the table.

As soon as you heard Kyungsoo's shout, you went out of the room and ran towards the table while greeting them good morning.

"Good morning to you too!" They all said.

"Gosh, I can't understand you. Hyper at this hour?" Kai tsked as he followed you from behind and sat down on one of the vacant chairs.

"Where are the manager hyungs?" Kai asked as he got some food and ate it. "Hyung, this is yummy." Kai complimented Kyungsoo as he continue chewing his food.

"Thanks." DO said as he also sat down and began eating.

"WOW, this is really YUMMY!!" You exclaimed as you gave DO a thumbs up, making him blush.

"Thanks." He meekly replied. 

"To answer Kai's questions, they left minutes ago. They said that we don't have any schedule this morning, but we need to be at the company at noon." Suho said, talking to no one in particular. 

"Arasso. Tanya are you done eating?" Kai said as he finished his food and wiped his mouth.

"Yeah." You said as he did the same.

"Wow, you two are so similar." Sehun was in awe with their similarities. 

"Whatever." Kai said as he was embarrassed. "Let's go." He said as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside.

"Hehehe, they're like siblings. Cute." Chanyeol mumbled as he continued eating his food.

Meanwhile.

"Yah, why did you drag me? I wasn't able to bid goodbye to the others!" You said as released yourself from his grip. "By the way, how are we going to the mall?" You asked him as you were curious.

"We're going to ride the bus. How else are we going there?" Kai said as he wiped his hand and walked toward the bus stop.

"YAH! Are we even allowed to do that? Can't you request one of your managers to drive for us? Someone might see us, you!" You hissed as you reminded him of his status while following him and trying to stop him from going further.

"It's alright. I got it covered. See." He said as he pulled his hoodie on and wore some nerdy spectacles. "I have my disguise so don't you worry." He said as he flashed a smile and continued walking.

"Whatever you say." You said as you blew a cherry and followed him to the bus stop. 

While on the bus

You and Kai were sitting at the very back not to attract attention. In your opinion, he doesn't look like any idol because of the disguise, but his aura is stil shouting "I'm KAI from EXO!". Good thing almost all the passengers were middle aged or old people. 

"Be thankful that no one has noticed you yet." You whispered

"Told you. This would work. Don't you worry, dongsaeng a." He said as he ruffled your hair. 

The ride was taking so long and you were getting so bored. Also, you were still sleepy since Kai decided to wake you up at 8am. Gah, I guess it's his way of avoiding the fans. 

"Wake me up when we get there." You said as you put your head against the window and closed youe eyes.

"Aish, you're going to sleep again? Fine." He said as he saw you sleeping already. 

After 30 mins

"Yah, sleeping beauty. We're almost there. Now wake up." He said as he nudged you. 

"Ugh." You groaned as you opened your eyes, seeing that there weren't a lot of people inside the bus anymore.

"Where are we going anyway?" You asked him as you rubbed your eyes, forcing yourself to wake up.

"COEX Mall." He simply said.

"WHAT!? It's too expensive there!" You exclaimed, not caring since the bus is almost empty anyway.

"Hahaha, it's fine. I'll be the one to pay anyway. Come on, this is our stop." He said as he pulled your hand and dragge you outside. 

"Woah, this mall is huge!" You said in awe as you were in front of the mall.

"Let's go inside." He said as he walked towards the entrance. 

You were walking and scanning through the clothes but you can't seem to pick any clothes because of the price. 

"Kai, are you sure that you'll buy me clothes? These are too expensive." You said as you scanned through a rack of clothes.

"Of course I will. Who else would buy these for you? Come on. choose now. We still need to go to the company." He said as he waited for you to choose.

After 2 hours.

"Finally. It's almost noon now. Let's grab something to eat and go directly to the comapany. Sooman wants to meet you already." He said as he walked ahead of you again and went to a stall and bought two sandwiches.

"Let's go. We'll be taking a cab in going there. More convenient with all of those." He said as he pointed at the bags you were holding. In the end, he also bought clothes for himself. 

"Yah, won't you help me with these?" 

"Nope."

"Mean. Not all of them are mine though." You said with a pout as you waited for him to take the other bags.

"Fine. Give me some. Here, take this first." He said as he handed you your share.

"Here you go." You said as you gave him all of the bags and walked away

"YAH!" He shouted as he followed you.

"Yah, you're the guy here. Be a gentleman will you. Carry those. Let's go." You said as you started eating your sandwich while continue walking. 

"Aish." He just cursed as he followed you like a slave.