Meeting THE Lee Soo Man

Destiny's Wheel
You were happily eating while Kai was in complete agony carrying all of the bags. "Wont you help me with these?" He asked as he placed the bags on the floor and massaged his wrists. "Gosh. You whine like a girl. Come on. You were hurrying me a while ago and now you're the one who's stalling. Faster you slowpoke." You lectured him as you continued to walk and stood at the edge of the sidewalk, waiting for a cab to pass by. "Jeesh, you walk too fast." Kai was behind you, ccathching his breath. After 30 mins of waiting, there wasnt even a single cab which passed by. "There aren't a lot of cabs in this area. It would take a long time for the s to grab one." Kai calmly stated as he was using his phone. "What do you suggest then?" You asked with a stern tone. "GOSH Woman. Calm yourself. Wait. What else should we do?" He said as he continued playing with his phone. "Dont you have an app which would get us a cab?" "None." "Cant you call one of your managers?" "They're all busy." He answered in a monotonous voice without even looking at you. After 20 more minutes. You were already sitting on the bench, pretty much bored and drained because of waiting for too long when a cab miraculously appeared in front of you. "Shoot, there's a cab in front of us!" You energetically ran towards the cab, while Kai was leisurely walking towards the cab. "Jeesh. That vulnerable and gullible woman. Doesnt she know that I was the one who called that cab?" He said as he reached the cab and talked to the driver. "SM Entertainment please." "Get in." The driver courteously ordered. You went in first while Kai folowed suit, removing his ddisguise as soon as he entered. "YAH! Why are you removing that?!" "It's okay." He insisted. "Wait, aren't you Kai from EXO?" The cab driver asked as he looked through the rear mirror. "Uhm, yeah. But please dont tell this to anyone. And I think you also misunderstood. She's my sister." "No need to explain. I was just confirming my guess." The driver started driving, weaving through the traffic in a calm pace. You were totally enthralled with the beauty of Seoul, preferably Gangnam district. "Yah, stop staring. And close your mouth. A fly might go in." Kai warned you as he continued playing with his phone. "What are you doing anyway?" You asked as you curiously peered over his shoulder, looking at his phone. He backed away with a nervous look."yah, don't you know what privacy is?!" He said as he playfully slapped your shoulder. "Jeesh. Like you were hiding something interesting. Was that your girlfriend?" You began to . "Of course not. We're not even allowed to have relationships yet. I was talking to Lee Sooman." He said as he continued texting. "Whatever you say." You said as you continued looking at the scenery outside, enjoying the view. After 15 minutes, you arrived at SM Entertainment "Woah. This doesnt look like what I imagined it to be." You commented as you were standing outside the building. It was just a small building, simple and not that extravagant looking. If there wasn't any sign outside, you would just think that it was an ordinary building. "Why's that?" "I imagined it to be a tall building since it's the biggest entertainment company here in korea. But our entertainment companies are much bigger than this one." You bragged. "Oh stop bragging and let's go inside." He said as he went to the entrance and opened the door. Luckily for you guys, there weren't fans outside the building. "Woah. But still, this is THE SM Entertainment." You said as you followed him.