First Day of Work

Destiny's Wheel

Ironically, the night went well. All of you ate your dinner peacefully after Kyungsoo and Yixing cooked some sumptious dinner. You shared stories amongst yourselves, and when it was past midnight, all of you decided that it was time for bed. The next day you were awakened by screams and complains outside your bedroom.

"Hyung! It's too early for us to function!" You heard the distinct voice of Sehun, groggily complaining.

"But we have to move fast! You guys have a schedule this morning. All of you. Taiwanese network interview. Now, move! Wake up your other hyungs!" One of their managers ordered him.

You were totally awake when the manager barged inside your room. "Oh, Tanya ah. Good morning. Can you wake up Jongin for me? I need to wake up the others as well. Oh, you're coming with us. Thanks." He quickly said as he gave you a nod and then closed the door again, leaving you the job of waking up Jongin.

"Gosh, why do I have to wake up this guy?" You whinned as you lazily stood up from your bed and went to the other side of the bed and proceeded to Jongin's room.

 "Jongin ah, wake up." You said as you shook him violently, earning a moan of protest from him.

"Oppa, wake up now." You vehemently shook him.

"5 more minutes." He mumbled as he pulled you towards him, causing you to fall on his bed. He hugged you like you were his pillow.

"Yah, wake up now." You said shyly, blushing while hitting his chest.

"Sehun, 5 more minutes. I'm begging you." He said as he rubbed his chin on your head.

"God, I'm not sehun! Now wake your lazy off!!" You yelped as you pushed him a little bit hard, causing him to fall from his bed.

"Ow." He yelped as he woke up fully, rubbing his to ease the pain. "Sehun ah, what did you do to your hyung?!" He yelled as he looked up. "Ow, it was you all along." He embarrassingly said while rubbing his nape.

"Yeah. It was me all along. Now that you're fully awake, move your heavy off! Manager oppa woke up the other members already. Now, move!" You shouted at him, making him stand up abruptly. "Finally, first day of work." You said to yourself, smiling ad you excitedly stoof up and got ready.