Queenka, me? Are you effing serious?

Destiny's Wheel

"Okay class, settle down now." The professor said as he entered. 

"Omg, it's onew oppa!" I exclaimed loud enough for Sehun oppa to hear. 

"Yeah, he just graudated and because of his grades and double degree, the school has hired him to be one of the professors in here." Sehun said in amusement as he just stared at his hyung.

"Anyeong haseyo. I'm Lee Jinki or better know as Onew from Shinee. Some of you may know me already since I was once your senior here, but now I'm a professor. Time flies really fast." He said while smiling. 

"Hyung is weird as ever." Sehun muttered in amusement. 

"Is he always smiling?" 

"Yeah, he really like to smile. But don't be deceived, he's actually a lady killer."

"Speak for yourself." I muttered.

"What did you say?" He snapped out of daze and looked at you with his straight face.

"Nothing. Let's just focus in class okay?" 

"Oh, you haven't met SHINee right? I'll introduce you to them later." 

"They're here as well?"

"You're really oblivious are you? SM is a one the major stockholders of this university. That's why we're required to study here as well. Almost everyone from SM graduated and are studying here. Even some of the trainees are here, freshmen." He said while clicking his tongue.

"And you're such a bully!" I said as I slapped his arm.

"I can be your friend or even your idol OUTSIDE of this classroom. But while we're in here, I EXPECT you to respect me as your professor. I don't care if we're close or not. Arasso?" He said with emphasis, his smiled wiped our from his face. 

All of us even Sehun nodded in fear since it's such a peculiar scene to see Onew oppa with a serious face. 

"Okay, I heard that we have a transferee who's also a scholar, am I right? Uhm, Tanya Lee?" He said while reading from the list. "Where are you? Please raise your hand." He said while scanning the classroom. I raised my hand and he spotted me.

"There you are, being too comfortable with Mr. Oh?" He said, amusement can be heard in his voice. "You're from the Philippines right? Do you understand Korean or do I need to speak in English?" He said the last phrase in English, with the perfect diction and accent. 

"Uhm, there's no need for you to do that Op-- sir. I can perfectly understand Korean since I'm half Korean." I answered him, using the vernacular language.

"Oh, is that it? How come you can converse in Korean?" He asked, curiosity rising.

"It's because I'm half Korean, sir." I answered him again. *gosh, is he deaf or something?*

"Oh, that answers my question! So, you want to introduce yourself?" He said while sitting down on his table at the center of the stage. He waited for a minute while scanning all of us and spoke after.

"Or is there still a need for you to do that?" He asked with a mocking tone. Great, another teaser. 

"Mr. Lee. I guess there's no need to do that anymore since my classmates already know her. She has been introduced a while ago. And I'm pretty sure that all of them will treat her nicely." Sehun answered him casually. Well, he just adderessed him formally instead of using "hyung."

"Oh, that's great! So that leaves us no choice but to start with our lesson." He said with a smirk.

There were groans and cursing heard as he said that.

"Guys, you're already in second year for Pete's sake! Do you expect that I'll allow you to slack off? We need to seize and cherish our prescious time! Now, I'm fully aware that all of you have your books with you. It was handed out a while ago. So don't you dare give me that look and plead for my mercy. We'll start now! Get your books now!" He said as he slammed his hand on the table.

Woah, he's really a suitable professor of cognitive psychology. He has terrible mood swings himself! 

After 3 hours of mindboggling lectures and questions, class was finally finished. one by one, student start to flee the classrom, not even daring to bid goodbye to their professor. We waited for the classrom to be empty while Onew oppa was fixing his things. once he was done, Sehun stood up and went near to Onew oppa.

"Hyung! You did a great job a while ago! I was so scared of you! Gosh, you're the new terror professor now." Sehun said as he pat the back of Onew.

"Mr. Oh may I remind you that we're still inside the classroom." Onew said with a straight face and peircing glare.

"Oh hyung, stop that act already!" Sehun whined as he sat down on one of the vacant chairs in front of Onew oppa. 

"Arasso. I'm just joking with you. As always, you're still a baby." Onew said as he put his things inside his bag. "Let's go, I'm hungry already!" Onew whined as he went to the door. I was dumbfounded with what I saw, they're really bipolars. 

"Let's go. Hyung will treat us!!" Sehun shouted at Onew as he pulled my arm and followed.

"Yah, Oh Sehun, who told I'm going to treat you guys?" 

"Isn't that the thing you're supposed to do? Especially to our friend right here." Sehun said while pointing at me. Aish, he's using me again!

"I'll treat Tanya ah, but not you!" He said as he grabbed me and put his arm around my shoulders and we both walked ahead of him

"Hyung~~" Sehun said while trailing us by the tail.

"Aish, stop that already! It's hurting my ears! Fine, I'll treat you as well! Happy?" onew said with irritation as we continued walking.

"YAY!! THANK YOU HYUNG!!" Sehun shouted as he ran after us and encircled his arm around mine. 

While we were walking towards the cafeteria, students were staring at us. Like really staring at us. And to mention, they're even bad mouthing me!! For Pete's sake, don't act like jealous es! Be more civilized!!

"Oppa, who's that you're with?" A ty looking girl approached Sehun. 

"Uhm, have you looked at the mirror?" Sehun asked with anger evident in his voice.

"Of course, I look at myself every minute." She confessed.

"Oh really? Then I guess you're really blind. Have your eyes checked first before judging other people." He spat at her and we continued walking. 

"Woah, that was harsh." 

"Harsh? Psh, I can be meaner than that." He said while glaring at the students gawking at them and glaring at me.

"Hyung, do something or else I'll do something you don't like."  Sehun complained as more student were looking at us. 

"Aish, arasso." Onew said in defeat as we stopped and went to the center of the building. 

"Mhm, may I get your attention please?" Onew shouted as the crowd became silent.

"We've noticed that you're really acting like uncivilized and uneducated people right now. And as a professor of this University, I demand for you to change your behavior! I don't know how you're feeling. It's either your jealous or intimidated by our dear friend right here. But I won't accept any excuse for your inappropriate behavior. Any report or action that is against our school's rules and values will be reported to the Dean's office immediately. Understood?" Onew said, power and infuence in his voice. 

All of them nodded.

"Good. This is Tanya Lee by the way. I, no, we expect you to treat her nicely and with respect. Did you understand? Spread the news to the whole campus. And we ever catch you mistreating her in any way, we'll deal with you. Personally. And I'm sure that you already know who "we" are right?" He continued speaking, not stopping with the act. 

Again, all of them nodded and murmurs were heard. 

"Again, I expect you to respect our queen okay?" Sehun spoke, his anger replaced by relief and happiness. 

"What, queen?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Of course, you're our friend and that makes you a queenka along SNSD and f(x) sunbaes." He said with a reassuring smile.  

"QUEENKA, ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS?!" 

 

A/N:

Updated!! Hope you're liking my story so far!! Thank you!!